It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Mysterious Anomalies of Mars

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Markz0r

I watched that prog and Dr Brian Cox also said that life may exist in underground caverns on Mars , thus giving an explanation for the seasonal pockets of Methane found in the Martian atmosphere .

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I've seen those images debunked in previous threads by showing colour photos of different types of terrain on mars. Mars has all sorts of strange terrain and there are many examples of how the rocky terrain on mars looks exactly like the "glass tubes" and also the "trees and shrubs". I too believed at one point that I was seeing huge trees and glass tubes. But when it was being discussed on another thread, colour photographs of mars's terrain were being shown and it became clear to me how they were nothing but an optical illusion. They're just interesting formations of rock and sand shaped and molded by water which was once there. It's amazing the interesting shapes water can carve into rocks.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hi -Blackout-,
this link z.about.com... you posted, I don't think is an anomaly but only a defect image or dirty lens. The two images are in fact respectively NavCam left and right and are taken simultaneously. If something is only present in one of the two, certainly is not in the landscape.

@ Exuberant1: I'd like to get the sol oh the images posted, if possible. Thank you.

[edit on 26/4/10 by 2_of_7]

[edit on 26/4/10 by 2_of_7]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeytheHair

SmokeytheHair.....

Lol, no. I wasn't suggesting they were even organic. I just said it was another cool pic from the site. I personally have never seen that picture, which is why I put it up, just trying to contribute something....

Sorry....I jumped to conclusions.

I just get a little frustrated seeing the same material being recycled time after time.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Interesting pictures. However I, along with many others, have seen almost all of them before. Many of them have been discussed/debunked in the past few years. While it's all fine and dandy to post them again for others to see, it is understandably frustrating for the people that spent hours debunking them 1 or 2 years ago only to see the same arguments arise.

Fact is, everyone loves Mars anomalies. But if you are generally interested in finding the true meaning behind some of them, do a few ATS searches for Mars anomalies and you will uncover a wealth of information (and crap) beyond anything you can imagine.

If you don't have that kind of time, just understand that the ones that can't be debunked are always going to end up inconclusive as we can't go take a look ourselves. In the end, it's all in the eye of the beholder.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Rocks and sand. Shadows and trying too hard to make something of them.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
You have barely peeked into the rabbit hole OP. You have much homework to do:

Here is a start...

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerocd
You have barely peeked into the rabbit hole OP. You have much homework to do:

Here is a start...

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Awesome, ty for those links sir.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
New people to ATS every day that don't even know where to begin. Yes some things become redundant as far as information and the debunking of it, but we are all searching. Keep up the good work. For the negative ones, I just love the ignore user button!!!

If something has been debunked please give links....

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Not only are you late, but you also posted a lot of the lamer pictures that don't really prove shyte. Don't get me wrong, I believe something has happened on mars, but your "crickets" and "towers" look more like rocks and high-hopes to me, and the mars golfball???? there are spheres in nature(were living on one) doesn't mean it's an alien ship. This is old and tired news, get out of your basement for a day or two. You wanna see towers and crickets, get OUTSIDE more.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by TheJuice902]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

-Blackout- I would like to congradulate you on a great thread friend. I have been doing some absorbing of information from various locations and it seems like this planet can if not ALREADY be able to sustain HUMAN LIFE! Why the issue of not telling everyone I can only conclude it is only for the CHOSEN who are WEALTHY ENOUGH TO PAY TO STAY AS WELL AS pay for TRANSPORT (seems PRIVATE.:lol
. Either way you present a very well thought out thread with logical pictures, as far as I am concerned and deserve many stars and flags for your many efforts to PROVE YOU POINT

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
S & F!!!

Great post and great pictures. Anyone wondering why they are in such low resolution needs to go ask NASA why they cropped them down to that resolution. But, making do with what they provide I would say there is some awesome anomalies. Unless everyone of these anomaly pictures has been tampered with, I think it is safe to say that at one point there was a massive civilization in our solar system and they are possibly still here. ...in 100's of millions of years anything is possible.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Regarding the picture Golf Ball Crater on Mars:

Have you rotated it 180 degrees and altered the contrast?
Its either water falling into a hole or a tower built?
The object that resembels a golf ball is infact 3 dimensional.

As does star city.wtf?

[edit on 26-4-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
First few are rubbish, but a lot towards the end (mainly the monoliths and screws) are brilliant finds. I had never seen those before.

Watch 2001: A Space Odyssey... that monolith might be older than human-ape ancestry.

ETA:
Oh and the city and the pyramids are great, too. I had seen the pyramids, but not the city.

Thanks.

[edit on 4/26/2010 by OrphenFire]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
You all may want to rotate the pics that the op has provided.

Mars tunnel for instance rotate 180 degrees looks more like a giant waterfall? What do you think?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
mars is exotic isnt it? but what in those pics suggests life? I hope OP isnt an NWO guy/gal because then you know they'd censor the pics.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hi would it be possible for the op to embed the photos after been rotated 180 degrees please and you will see it from a different light.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Pending further information on the images posted by Exuberant1,
I contribute by reporting the anomaly found by Lunar Explorer Italy in HiRISE images.

Probably just a rock but still very very curious!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d89ccbbad6b0.jpg[/atsimg]

Enlarge: www.flickr.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

You know that many of these pictures have been explained here before? There are threads with valuable information from FSME members and high res photos from the NASA site that worth take a look. So, why don't you read some of these threads and try to learn something new instead of copy/paste pictures and info from another site?

Really, you do better reading, learning and denying ignorance.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm not going to lower myself to the debate on how old or how many times many of these pics and items have been discussed or debunked here at ATS. I've seen and ready many of them. S & F

OP Personally what ever life existed on Mars died out a long time ago. If we do find anything of interest it will. IMHO be a remnant Alien base or Alien outpost.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join