It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Proto you gota check that out i said before by j maxwell,it will show you the stuff you are looking for and most of it is referenced he put it together for common men to c

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
A good article and overview on history, and a fine translation of TPTB and their historically rooted aims to command society friend. A few more dates would have been helpful, but all in all, I'm impressed.

For nearly three hundred years a total of nine seperate Holy Crusades would indoctrinate, and then exploit deep and bitter rivalries between Muslims and Christians that remain to this day.

I should add that I'm not shaken by the religious standpoints, because everything you speak was parallel to Jesus and his teachings, from a Christian standpoint. I've read much on the history, studied the timelines, and examined what was included at the First Council of Nicea. There is a true belief, God-centered, that you never denied in your works either - the true Christianity - a belief that can be stated as playing into the hands of earthly masters, but whereas you may portray this as a usage of Rome and Caesar to control man, which it undeniably was used as, it also happens to coincide as a wholesome belief all on it's own, in spite of world powers.

In short, wholesome living is exploitable, and that's never been a secret. But woe to whom would exploit them! "Better a millstone was tied to their feet..." ... you cannot claim that Senators, Caesars, Legion Commanders et all actually lived according to doctrine. Nor would a state that threw Christians into a lions den for sport be truly seen in the hearts of people as a sponsor for that religion, only as manipulators. We can't help the evil that was done in the name of. We have to look at the deeds and see if they really followed suit. That which they sought to use as a tool has become the judge of Rome also, please be aware, and Rome is taught and known as the beast of clay and iron as spoken of in Daniel. I think Rome is long outsmarted by what it sought to suppress and manipulate. As for the actions described in the bible, as it benefitted ancient empires, so it was.

I'll give to Caesars what what Caesars, credit where credit was due (these days), and not worry too much about their tyranny. After all, is Hitler worth more than a dollar of our time in light of his actions? I'd rather concentrate on the life of Ghandi, or other true saints among men. Same with Rome. Good for understanding, but also an overblown fascination with worldly power. This is not to say we shouldn't learn the history, it is to say that we should learn the history and move on to something beneficial.

Is Christianity invalidated by this account? No, not according to what I've studied. It was a misused truth, and like a cliche it has fallen at times among the careless breezes of some minds. Whether those minds were Roman or not, they do not speak for the heart of the belief. One does not take something of value and throw it in the garbage, and a great empire does not do this either. They take things which are of worth, and use it for their greatest benefit.

Despite what you mentioned above, nothing in my religion, even if it was reworded some by Rome, speaks to me to hate, or war with Islamic people, or to consider them as foes worthy of death. In fact, through my religion (and I'll add to study Emanuel Swedenborgs Heaven and Hell as a sound extra-biblical resource for consideration), I have only more love and acceptance of mankind, wherever they turn to what is noble, what is fair, what is progressive, and what is pleasing to our higher calling as moral and understanding life-forms.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashar
Proto you gota check that out i said before by j maxwell,it will show you the stuff you are looking for and most of it is referenced he put it together for common men to c

I definately will, thank you my friend.

I like Jordan Maxwell, he's a sharp guy.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I will def be reading your post later on tonight, good job mate!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

you apparently misunderstand what the prophecy says: ROME ITSELF is destroyed.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Thanks for reading the thread my friend, and I am glad to hear you have a spiritual belief and morality that you feel good about, especially when it does not involve killing anyone who doesn't share it!

I am very disheartened on how easy, and for how long, Rome has been manipulating us to kill and hurt one another in the name of God and Country.

I really would like to believe that we can and could evolve beyond that and have true tollerance and understanding towards one another.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

It's not about what the Prophecy says, it's about what the Prophecy manipulates people to do.

Rome at this point, is a business plan, a corporation, in the work at home virtual world, you could run Rome out of your bedroom.

J Paul Getty was running a multi million dollar a day business in the sixties, one of the most lucrative in the world, single handedly out of his parisian hotel rome.

Rome = Roam, it's like Visa any place you want it to be.

It's not about geography or architecture, or buildings, those are prizes to trick people to fight over.

It's about a hidden system of control.

Do you really imagine the Roman Patricians and Oligarchs or the Pharissees for that matter too, are so in love with a piece of real estate that they cease to exist because it gets wiped out, when in the process so do a whole lot of people they don't want around anymore

The prophecies are about convincing you, it's ok, and desirable to have what is in fact going to do you more harm than good happen.

That's the plan.

That is what all the manipulation is about/

Rome = Roam

[edit on 25/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I am just guessing here, not speaking for the OP,
but I suspect he is not much of a believer in biblical prophecy.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I am a fan of old religions and civilizations and I see their place in history, but as far as the power structure for our lives, I agree with you that we are living in a copy of the Roman Empire....

Or one could call it the empire itself.

If one was to trace the power structure, then it becomes obvious that what was started in fertile crescent has a tendency to move in a westward direction.
I do believe that this is the same superficial continuation of the movement from Egypt to Greece to Rome to Germany (Holy Roman Empire of the Kaisers or Caesars) to France to Great Britain and now to the good ole US of A.

But what was discovered by the powers in Rome was a refinement of what has always been the object of Rulers and God-Kings since the dawn of civilization.

And that is the conquest of the world. A one world government.

Rome discovered the formula and what we experience daily is a continuation of that formula.

I see you taking some heat for ignoring history and I don't really think that you are ignoring anything.

I see the point that you are making. I understand it and I agree with it.

We have been living under the same rule of law since the formation of the Roman Empire.
Anyone who is reading can look at the law of the twelve tables to see that we are blatantly living under Roman Law.
The short lived version of common law that was established in the original thirteen colonies was overridden with the development and implementation of the 14th Amendment.

To this day, Archdiocese are considered to be privately incorporated unto themselves.

Like Boys Town in Nebraska, which was the site of the Franklin Child Abuse Scandal.

Paul Bonacci and his lawyer John DeCamp tried to sue the Archdiocese in a Federal Courtroom and was essentially told by a Federal Judge that what he was accusing the Archdiocese of doing was impossible.
But it doesn't matter, because even on the land of the US of A, we do not have jurisdiction over any Archdiocese.
As I said previously, they are incorporated entities that do not fall under the jurisdiction of anyone, except the largest landholders in the world, the Vatican.

Here is a great link about the Franklin case from the Huffington Post titled The Devil in the Vatican.

[edit on 4/25/2010 by Josephus23]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

i'm just making minor corrections to your data. because the details are where the real stuff is that goes hand in hand with the really big picture. at the same time as ROME is destroyed, the papal religious system is destroyed, however, before it gets there, there will be a ONE WORLD RELIGION headed up by the papacy, which is something you've already been lead to believe is a good idea. i think you need to read it again, this time dissect it entirely, not just what other people tell you it means, learn for yourself.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by undo]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

to the contrary, he's pulling up all kinds of biblical prophecies to substantiate his data. that's why it reverberates with people who believe the world powers are using biblical prophecy as a play book.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by undo

I am just guessing here, not speaking for the OP,
but I suspect he is not much of a believer in biblical prophecy.

There is only one kind of prophecy in my book and that is self fullfilling when people manifest things into reality, because they actually believe they are going to go down that way.

It would be like driving a car down the road, and saying I am going to crash it into the gaurd rail I know I am, I know I am, believe it enough, and yeah, you are going to crash into a guard rail!

Prophecies are self fulfilling when people are willing to do exactly what they call for just to vailidate them and fulfill them.

If everyone JUST STOPS AND GIVES EVERYONE A HUG RIGHT NOW

How the heck could that prophecy come true

People have been tricked into believing the worst fate, and then subconsciously conspiring and openly acting to make it happen or allow it to happen.

Proto believes in WISDOM and COMMON SENSE

Thanks for posting my friend.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hey the only person I would believe is right for ruling this world is me!

I mean come on, lets get serious here!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

You really get the law Josephus23, and how it really is just all tied into a series of decisions and rulings that start and are continued on from Rome.

Look at it this way, Rome appears to have the ledger, the ledger of debits and credits.

Arguably one of the most powerful entities in the world, when it comes to wealth, and influence is the Holy See and they are the only major party to not ratify the United Nations, but they have permanent observer status.

You know who had permanent observer status out in the fields?

Massah!

It is not bound by the system, it is using the system to bind us, a system or laws and banking and religious morality and manipulation.

Some might call me a godless heathen but I would put my knowledge of the human condition, and the universe up any philosophical master any day.

As I displayed earlier, in the thread, the trinity is inside of you, it has not one hair to do with what is outside of you, those are sentient experiences to help you define what is inside of you, in how you react to stimuli, and what triggers, spirituality, the true higher path, needs no text, no god, and in fact you will never reach it until you realize that.

What did that hard to get a date burning bush say?

I am that I am!

That sums it all up right there, if you understand that you are, then you don't need the rest, because all it's going to do is lie to you and manipulate you for it's purpose.

The truth is inherent, it's lies that need to be taught.

Trust me I know, it's only a cold sore, let's do lunch, the checks in the mail!

You are awesome when it comes to tracking down the ellements the real ellements of the Grid and how they work it, I am after the grid, because the Id, my Id says it's ok, and my ego likes the idea, and so does my higher self.

If I wasn't in perfect alignment on that, how could I possibly be doing what I am doing?

Religion, is just another form of law and code, in fact that is all they are, Talmudic Codes.

Thanks my friend.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

This thread is incredible, I am only halfway through, I just want to marry your brain. thank you for all your time and effort putting it all out there.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I am very disheartened on how easy, and for how long, Rome has been manipulating us to kill and hurt one another in the name of God and Country. Protoplasmic Traveller

It was only last year that I was playing Rome, Total War, and enjoying honing my skills as a general as I led the House of Julii to crushing victories over the barbarian Gauls, and baby-killing Carthagineans! I modded it to make sure that none of my generals gained the traits of catamite or debaunched. Then I was playing TW Barbarian Invasion vs. split Rome, and designing units of white-horsed "Valkyries" who shot down hordes of foes weilding bows that shot as powerfully as javalins. Great empires, and much "fun" for a game, but to me it was only ever a game and an outlet for any violence. But that was before I woke up to world-realities, before I started looking into delta mind-control and military brainwashing/conditioning (no offence to those who have better understandings about the matter), and before I realized it was only a tool of the system to propegate a certain set of ideals to the world. I've been disheartened too; it was Morgellons that made me start research anew. Now I don't want to recommend anything that supports their ideologies, except in a purely limited, past-time sense.

Edit - I wanted to add that gaming had ever been my outlet for violence, channelled safely to a non-harmful environment. In fact, the practice of it was in a sane place in my mind as well, thanks to years of realizing and loving the sanctity of life. In actual life, I've worked hard to keep the peace, even though I didn't understand the realities about it, or its sources in society, I just knew I had a goal in keeping some of my hair-trigger friends from their snap-points

How the heck could that prophecy come true

I can almost imagine the terms the blueprints were written under, a sound prophecy which they believed would happen. The book of revelations is from 67-68 AD to the latest estimate of 95 AD according to scholarly acceptance. Those in power don't deny the truths of it, they just planned accordingly. They just don't really believe in the outcome, more as a challenge perhaps? Despite already owning most of the worlds money, it still persisted as a challenge for ancient minds to encounter.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Thank you for the kind words PT.

I recently did a research study on the concept of Jury Nullification and in order to make it as complete as possible I had to acquaint myself with the law.

And in doing so, I could not help but notice that the code of law that we live under is basically no different than Roman Law.

Here is a quote from wikipedia on Roman Law.

Today, Roman law is no longer applied in legal practice, even though the legal systems of some states like South Africa and San Marino are still based on the old Ius Commune.
However, even where the legal practice is based on a code, many rules deriving from Roman law apply: No code completely broke with the Roman tradition. Rather, the provisions of Roman law were fitted into a more coherent system and expressed in the national language.
For this reason, knowledge of Roman law is indispensable to understand the legal systems of today.
Thus, Roman law is often still a mandatory subject for law students in civil law jurisdictions.

As steps towards a unification of the private law in the member states of the European Union are being taken, the old Ius Commune, which was the common basis of legal practice everywhere, but allowed for many local variants, is seen by many as a model.

It doesn't take too much reading between the lines to see that we are still living under the same rule of law, banking system of debts and credits, and religion that was begun in Rome.

Thanks for opening my eyes.

I could see it, but I never put 2 and 2 together.

We are living in Rome.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Massah!

That was funny dude.

Thanks for making me laugh at a very not funny subject.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

so you agree with him calling the torah a roman invention, specifically, a holy roman empire invention, in collusion with jews? you agree with him saying that the whole jehovah/yahweh/yeshua thing is an invention of christians and jews? as the world becomes increasingly less religious, the violence becomes increasingly more pronounced, is this also the fault of christians and jews?

he's talking out of both sides of his mouth. at one hand he's saying it's all a lie, and on the other, he's using the texts to justify his position. his op is a masterful conglomeration of truth and fiction, attached to all the right buzz words. when you back him into a corner on some of his positions, he feints and changes his position just enough to further confuse the issue.

notice how he moves the problem to rome entirely from waaaaaaaaay back in ancient history (after the flood), tosses out thousands of years of history and removes from consideration, any part the medo-persians had to play in it, or the babylonian empire, or the grecian empire for that matter.

something's fishy

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by star child

This thread is incredible, I am only halfway through, I just want to marry your brain. thank you for all your time and effort putting it all out there.

Thanks so much, I am glad to hear you are enjoying it.

I hope you find the rest of it so.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join