It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've seen them. I know.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I actually say this to my friends when describing ATS.

It is not a crazy conspiracy site. There are members who will tear down

pics and vids to the smallest Pixel, they don't accept things easyily.

As in this case of an attempted Hoax, well done on the expose.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I love how ufo sightings never occur to someone who has a good quality Digital SLR camera. If we could actually obtain some pictures of a UFO with a 15 mp camera and a decent zoom lens, then we could see all the detail that would be needed to discern the object.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Poptop
Same object...different views.

Well surely you won't mind posting the original (cigar-shaped object) image again, eh? If I were in possession of multiple pictures of a UFO, I would most certainly post them all for comparison purposes.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Poptop

Hi. Mr. Poptop and welcome to ATS.
Can you please upload and post the original unaltered photos. These photos are edited. The file name of the photos is not the file name a camera would assign a photo. This is the only way they can really be analyzed.

Maybe you can explain why both pictures of the object are taken in different locations, as has been previously pointed out.

These things will help us in analyzing your photos.

Thank you

*GEL*
Forum Moderator

[edit on April 25th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt

Originally posted by Mr. Poptop
Same object...different views.

Well surely you won't mind posting the original (cigar-shaped object) image again, eh? If I were in possession of multiple pictures of a UFO, I would most certainly post them all for comparison purposes.

Susp3kt.....

I agree.....

I've been asking for that since P1.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Poptop

This is extremely interesting to me. I actually saw one of these at two different times while looking out my window toward the North here in Tennessee last week. I thought that my eyes were just playing tricks on me or that I was experiencing distorted vision for some reason. Unfortunately, I have no photos, but they looked EXACTLY like that. They were even the exact same color. Mine were 'hovering' and then they were just gone. I haven't told anyone because I knew that no one would believe me. Heck! Even I didn't believe it at the time. I'll be following this thread closely. Thank you so much for posting those pics. I believe you because I saw whatever those things are too, and now I'm intrigued. In fact, I just dismissed it as tricks of light or spots or floaters in my vision until I saw your pics confirming what I saw. Now the question is, what are they?

[edit on 25-4-2010 by gazerstar]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by peterfromdk

Just thought I would add that I have checked the info on these images using Adobe Photoshop Elements 3, and I am confirming the same creation times that you saw. I figure it doesn't hurt to post a secondary confirmation of the fact that these were taken four hours apart from each other. Here is what I'm seeing for the first image:

P.S. As a test, I tried scribbling on one of the images in Photoshop and saving it as a new file. In the new file, the information you see above was still preserved. Therefore it is possible that these images have been digitally edited. In any case the file info we're seeing is probably reliable.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Magnus47]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by peterfromdk
You wrote that you took two pictures in rapid succession but I've looked at the data of the two pictures I am no expert but Adobe Bridge shows that there are four hours between the two images

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9e439f3eb04.jpg[/atsimg]

Peterfromdk.....

Unfortunately, when I saw the pictures for the first time, that's what I thought we'd find.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hoax and a bad one at that! Why did people star this crap?

Oh the travesty!

I wish I could give a negative star!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I have to say guys that was one hell of a takedown, i read it from the beginning and the way you routed him was genius. No bitching or people screaming fake, just looking for the truth. I salute you

October

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Is it now against the rules to call "hoax" when we see it?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by UruFist
Is it now against the rules to call "hoax" when we see it?

Mod Note (This Appears On Every Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you need to quote a member's post in your reply, please ensure you edit down the quoted amount to the minimum needed to make your point. Overly large quotes or minimal replies are subject to warnings or deletion. Below the reply button it says: (Minimal posts that contribute nothing to the thread are subject to immediate removal.)

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Thread is temporarily closed until the OP addresses my U2U regarding the inconsistencies found by members.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join