It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dean or Kerry?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Do you think Howard Dean shouldve been voted in to run for president, or is Kerry better?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
...I thought Edwards had some good ideas. If Bush wins this election, I would definitely look out for Edwards in 2008.

I say this only because if Kerry wins, the Democratic party will strive for reelection, so there would really be no chance for Edwards to run. Plus, he may be VP in the Kerry administration - if it happens.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I didnt hear of him. The popular ones were Kerry and Dean. But maybe he has some good ideas....

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Unfortunately I dont know a thing about Kerry or Dean. But as long as it isnt 4 more years of Bush it really doesn't matter who gets elected.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
IMHO, Bush and Kerry are one in the same, so I have to say Dean. I prefer radicalism to centrism anyway, it's the only way to insure change.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The only democrat that could beat Bush without question was Gephardt. If they really want to win, they've got to take the party back from the ultra liberal left wing of the party and get back to the mainstream.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I wish Edwards would have scored better with the public. He has good ideas and is an able speaker who could have wiped the floor with Bush in the debates. Also, he has that downhome, aw shucks, charm.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Considering Dean said something to the effect: "When I say something, and people blog that they didn't like it I will change my opinion." Not his exact quote, but general idea. I find that to be very scary, to wishy-washy. I would have liked Rev. Al Sharpton, he was who I liked best. *shrugs*

top topics

join