It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ADL releases Report Similar to SPLC

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
UPDATE:

No responses yet.

No response from their website contact form efforts to get appropriate emails or fax numbers for a DMCA notice.

One of the contact emails (that of their legal affairs person) bounced back.

Their "webmaster@" email address bounces back with a "that account doesn't accept email" message.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Give it a reasonable amount of time to get a response and then refer it to your legal dept. for a lawsuit. I would support and donate to the cause.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
By twisting the intent via utterly ignoring the context, the author(s) either were completely biased toward the anticipated outcome of their research or, they intentionally misrepresented our members for their own reasons.

Either way, we will not rest until this is corrected.

Well, be assured, if we go to court on it, I'll be right there with you. We have to make a stand against the misrepresentation of free thought and free opinion, or else this isn't America anymore.

Make no mistake, the ADL "report" is an attack on the First Amendment, plain and simple.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 4/23/2010 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

If they refuse to remove the comments of our members, we will go to war.

You've got my axe...

and my second line.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well at-least we finally know where some of the paid Koolaid drinking trolls are coming from now...cough SPLC....cough ADL....

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

Originally posted by boondock-saint
so therefore I dont really understand
how the he!! I got on the $h!+ list
errrr I mean the hit list

Simple. The ADL looked for the quotes that most represented the Truth. Then they characterized the Truth as Evil.

The ADL's "report" is propaganda that would make Joseph Goebbels proud.

— Doc Velocity

I'm afraid you are misinformed, all of you.
What they did was look for the messages that reflected any hint of violence against anyone in government that they could take to task. You act like this is the first time, but how about the www.loc.gov... done in 1999 which was the set up for
www.osce.org... and don't forget - www.civilrights.org...
These documents have been floating around for a very long time. One (above) was the toot in the horn of the smashing of the Dixie Chicks CD's by the Bush Administration, telling all - if you disagree with me, you are not a patriot.
BTW: Doc V -
1) Sometimes K.I.S.S. plays much better than just saying what you will and be darned about it. This is not about TRUTH assassination, but rather CHARACTER ASSASSINATION! Example: Mark Fuhrman. He was doing his job (depending on sources) and all of you know you don't have the cleanest mouths out there when no one is looking - so it was easier to assassinate his character (prejudice) than to tear down his work.
2) There were more presidential executive orders by bush and the almost completely republican seated congress that restricted our rights (9/11/01 - not 9/11/10 as you'd like us to believe) than Obama has had the chance to effect (48 total to date/most reinforcing Bush). Just had to throw that in there for good measure - tired of the dem beat ups.

So in short: Truth never had a darn thing to do with all of this. MONEY does and until you unhinge the bankers and elitist, you are barking up the wrong tree.
Also, no one is telling you all to stop speaking your mind. Just clean it up a little! I'm sure some of you would never allow your grandmother to read some of the stuff you type. OK, there you go!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz
I'm afraid you are misinformed, all of you.
What they did was look for the messages that reflected any hint of violence against anyone in government that they could take to task... Also, no one is telling you all to stop speaking your mind. Just clean it up a little! I'm sure some of you would never allow your grandmother to read some of the stuff you type. OK, there you go!

No, you're the one who's misinformed.

The quote of mine that the ADL cited had not a hint of "violence against anyone in government"... I do not incite violence, but I do call a terrorist a terrorist when I see one.

What the ADL did was pose rhetorical questions and then use OUR statements, taken out of context, to answer those questions. If they had quoted my entire post, it would not have produced the desired result that the ADL was seeking in its propaganda "report"... I have nothing to "clean up" in my political opinions. I'm not playing that politically-correct game of gradually strangling Free Speech to death.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I find it just as important to read between the lines on these sorts of "reports" and read not just what they say as much as what they are not saying.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Wow. What a thread. I will be keeping my eye on this one.

What a group of clowns. Who can take them seriously when they blatantly break copyright laws and steal content from websites, to use in their own propaganda pieces!!

My daddy was a post master, retired.

He always said when you mean business send it certified mail.

Still great advice, and the receipt becomes a legal document for future court proceedings if need be.

I found an address on their website, of course they have an address for donations by mail.

Here is a google search of all the adl website pages. To search other sites this way, simply put the word site: in front of the website, and all of its googled pages are right there.

Good luck in the fight against this terrorist organization that has attacked the members of this site.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Clearly, the misrepresented quotations of our members are being used to sensationalize their agenda.

Is this "agenda" the official agenda of 'one' other 'nation state' who are now through this agenda-driven action, adding fuel to the fire to make a bad situation worse in the U.S?

By driving a wedge between the two sides of the American population?

Or is this soley the agenda of the 'ADL USA' who are working in the U.S independently from this other nation state - and their work in the USA is not in any way agenda-driven nor endorsed 'what so ever' by this other foreign nation state?

Is the work of the ADL in the USA financially endorsed or have any 'official ties' or are influenced in any way by this other 'nation state' or by the agenda of such foreign Government?

Just curious if the ADL in the U.S are working independently or not?

BTW! Great work on this matter - and well done by ATS!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
Just curious if the ADL in the U.S are working independently or not?

Not to take this thread off-track, but I have no doubt that the Obama administration (as a tool of the NWO) is behind ALL anti-Free Speech propaganda in our nation today.

This administration is, by far, the most dangerous we've ever seen in America — it's a blatantly un-American administration empowered by a blatantly un-American Congress.

And don't be fooled into thinking that Congressional Republicans are somehow "better" than Congressional Democrats — it's the Liberal ideology, a cancer in BOTH parties, that is killing our Liberty to think and speak freely.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent149
luckily you have never been a great nation in the eyes of the rest of the western world.

Another ADL troll, of course, seeking to incite a "violent reaction"... Certainly, for anyone with an inkling of knowledge of world history, America essentially SAVED the rest of the Western World during WWII, and those Europeans who lived through it have never forgotten they owe America a debt that can never be repaid.

Take your disinformation and instigation elsewhere. Go tell your ADL handlers that, for some reason, you just can't provoke us. See you in court.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

luckily you have never been a great nation in the eyes of the rest of the western world.

America essentially SAVED the rest of the Western World during WWII

I'm a little confused.

If you're saying America is predominately responsible for defeating the German's, that's hilarious considering that the Soviet's were fighting over 3/5 of the German army including most of their elite units and generals while the left overs were left in northern Africa and Western Europe; of which America helped mopped up.

Now, if you're saying that America is predominately responsible for helping the WEST (as in, Allies minus Russia) from being steamrolled over by the Soviet's by quickly getting to Berlin and solidifying Western Europe from Soviet control, that I can more or less agree with.

I'm hoping it's the latter because the former is just another example of delusional American pride in something that didn't happen.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I'm not playing that politically-correct game of gradually strangling Free Speech to death.

— Doc Velocity

Damned well stated, Doc.

This is the essence of the fight America has. We have talked about it for years, but it is starting to come to a head. people are sick of being bound by rules of speech that cause them to have to choose wording too carefully and basically act unnaturally.

Like Lt. Col Allen West says, "politically correct" is for cowards. Principled leadership lacks cowardice.

reply to post by agent149

Obvious troll is obvious.

What, are you 13? Mom and dad don't pay attention?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

You #ing idiots in america VOTED in Obama....you complete dickheads. The rest of the world could see that this would be the end for you americans. You have just signed your own death warrants as you the American People never stand up for your rights but just bitch and moan. Why dont you do something about it if you dont like it?

Why does the American people except brainwashing, poisoning, and killing of your citizens by you Gov and then just bend over and ask for more.

Your Gov is there because you warmly welcomed him into your lives. Deal with what is coming your way...you are seriously #ed in the near future. Great nations have been brought to there knees by complete fools...luckily you have never been a great nation in the eyes of the rest of the western world..so you have that small glimmer of hope to hang on to.

You need to protect what you think is yours.....and that requires the people collaborating together and rising as a nation...but typical Americnas will just bitch and whine...open their mouths and reach for their guns.

This has never worked for you....you may have guns but you lack brains and common sense. The way forward is for everyone in the State and I mean everyone outside of Gov to not turn up for work...from eateries to banks..do not go into work. Let the country crumble and sooner or later they will give up. You can rebuild and start over. DO NOT GO TO WORK EVERY AGAIN>>>BUSINESSES WILL FAIL AND THE NATION WILL IMPLODE. YOU WILL RECLAIM YOUR LAND AND FREEDOM...(well the land you stole and raped from the natives before you) BUT YOUR LAND!

1. I'm not an idiot for voting in Obama , I did not vote
2. I'm not a ....
3. I did not sign a death warrant, I do stand up for my rights
4. I don't ask for more brainwashing or poisoning or killing of my of country citizens
5. It's you opinion if we are not a great nation.
6. I do protect what is mine and my families.
7. Not showing up for work would not just hurt the companies but it would also hurt us, where are we to get the money to buy our food? Not everyone lives in an area we could hunt. What about electric, should we not have it? I am one of the natives and guess what, I don't like how it happened in the past but My family and myself are over what happened. We accept that it will not come back to us. We do fight for what the land has become. Telling us not to work to crush the buisnesses is NOT going to work.

To make make it work you take it down from the inside. Get people that
care into office. Get the others out. The system is to large and to powerful to just waltz in and take over. Yes 50 citizens with back hoes can cause a mess for them but really, those 50 citizens could become a waste if 1 person
with a pen that does not listen or care.

Please don't come here and throw all americans into one lump thinking we are all lazy and won't do anything for our country. We will.

I would say 100% of our citizens LOVE our country, we might not like the people that run it that's why we VOTE. That is why we go though courts to remove them if we don't like them.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Oh yeah. Russia and Europe were totally kicking the crap out of the Nazi's. I don't know why America felt they needed to leave 2500 dead soldiers in France on June 6, 1944.

And i will tell you, Japan was definitely on the run. I mean, besides controlling the entire Pacific Islands and China, they hadn't done anything noteworthy. China totally had them on the run.

I guess the French aren't the only ones who have forgotten.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
I'm a little confused. If you're saying America is predominately responsible for defeating the German's, that's hilarious considering...blah blah blah

Without America's leading role in the European theatre, we'd all be speaking German right now. Without America's coordination of the D-Day invasion, permitting Allied forces to walk right up Hitler's ass, liberating Europe while Russia was getting its ass kicked in a war of attrition with Nazi forces, Russia couldn't possibly have defeated the Third Reicht.

Only a modern Globalist would attempt to discount America's WWII effort in Europe. And only a misguided fool would think that WWII was only fought in the European theatre. America was fighting Nazis with one hand and trouncing Imperial Japanese with the other. And we won in both theatres.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Only a modern Globalist would attempt to discount America's WWII effort in Europe.

And only a delusional twit would ignore the blatant fact that Russia fought well over 3/5 of the German army, fighting the largest war ever fought, resulting in more casualties that for any other war, and that if it wasn't for Hitler being completely retarded, poking a giant grizzly bear, we would never have had won WWII. Because it was the Soviet's who tied up the German's, it was the Soviet's who screwed the German's logistical support, it was the Soviet's who dealt with the best of the best German generals, it was the Soviet's who dealt with the best of the best German troops, and it was the Soviet's who marched all the way from the Fatherland, through Naziland, destroyed Berlin, and were already through a million bottles of vodka by the time the allies ended up in Berlin.

I'm not a "globalist". I'm not a soviet sympathizer. I like the truth, and while you can parrot high school history classes, every war historian will tell you that if it wasn't for the Soviet's, the allies would have lost WWII.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Another ADL troll, of course, seeking to incite a "violent reaction"... Certainly, for anyone with an inkling of knowledge of world history, America essentially SAVED the rest of the Western World during WWII, and those Europeans who lived through it have never forgotten they owe America a debt that can never be repaid.

Take your disinformation and instigation elsewhere. Go tell your ADL handlers that, for some reason, you just can't provoke us. See you in court.

— Doc Velocity

Your country wouldn't even exist without us.

Your help in WW2 went some way to repaying some of the debt you owed us for that but you still owe us a hell of a lot more than we owe you.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join