It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ability to infiltrate the Masons...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hi friend, many in my family are either Knights Templar, Free Masons, and Shriners.

One of my best friends who was a Marine swears up and down that I am "protected" because I "go on all sorts of stupid adventures" (this was when we took a closed trail to go down Harney Peak in the Black Hills of South Dakota) and I always seem to come out fine. He said he half expected someone to suddenly show up and give us a ride back to the car (the trail we took let us off on a different location so we had to walk the streets to get to our car and it was after dark).

Anyway as funny as his running gag is I'm 'pretty sure' that the Fee Masons/Templars/Shriners are not running # on the level that you think that are. My family jokes that the Masons can't even figure out how to get a big dinner meeting right let alone plan to take over the world.

If you join expecting to become part of some global conspiracy cult I think you will be disappointed and you will find that you joined for the wrong reasons.

I'm not trying to stop you and I don't know! A lot of my family members are either high up, or for instance my grandfather who is a Knight is extremely good friends with the very top Free Mason of the entire state of South Dakota, he calls him the "Grand Dragon" to make fun of him (it's a joke, look up what the grand dragon is).

I have never joined and none of my relatives have told me anything specific about it even when I asked. They would act like they were telling me stuff but it was all vague and trying to invite me to join. One of the main reasons I won't is because I do not believe in a higher power, or rather, even if I did believe in a more powerful more intelligent being or even an all powerful being, I would see myself as its equal in sentience. It may be 'greater' than me but I would not see reason to worship it (though I'd gladly be friends I guess).

Anyway I know my whole family are good people who would never plot for instance to reduce the world population or any of that, I am pretty damn sure they are just a society of good people with a lot of history and lot of fighting spirit. Please don't let the conspiracy convince you that even higher up people within those organizations are evil or trying to harm society, they are not.

They have a pretty rich history and they represent something good, not something bad. Good luck and I hope you find enlightenment on your journey!

btw wanted to edit this in, when i said 'invite me to join' I meant 'it seemed like they were trying to make it appealing so i'd ask' more or less. I have not been invited directly and i've always been the one who's had to bring it up. if they were really in so much control my uncle wouldn't be just as paranoid as all the people on ATS.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by sremmos]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I think Korg expects to eavesdrop a secret meeting for world domination or find scrolls with all the masons secret written on them

But if you insist, get ready for a long and costly quest and when you finally gain Knowledge, all you trivial pursuits will be behind you. Even if you still feel like spilling the beans you'd find it impossible to find the words for it or even the point of sharing it to neophytes as it is something only understood by those who have experienced it.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
Even if you still feel like spilling the beans you'd find it impossible to find the words for it or even the point of sharing it to neophytes as it is something only understood by those who have experienced it.
Well said, but then again, I've had the same sig file for over a year now...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
To all those that think I am expecting to find large secrets or plans for world domination are missing the point.

I do not expect to find this at all.

What I do want to find out is the line of communication between the masons and other orders.

How are instructions transmitted, received and the results reported back through the chain.

Thank you for your attention.

Korg.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
It would probably take you years to find out what you want to know about their secrets. By the time you get to a high enough degree & earn their trust, we will be living on Mars.

Shhh, see now you went and let that one out of the bag, I know we keep saying we're not trying to take over the world, but we never said which one lol!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

I think if you go into it with an open mind, and a belief in God, you will not be wasting your time. even if you are looking for the evil side. You will have to put in some work to get in. First with learning the catechism, and then with being an officer in the lodge. You will need to become master of the lodge so you will have a seat in the grand lodge and have a voice. Then you can see what true masonry is all about. My telling you there is no evil agenda won't satisfy your curiosity, but your experiencing masonic life will most certainly cure your questions. Remember, the only way to truly find the secrets, are to live the life you vow to.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
I think Korg expects to eavesdrop a secret meeting for world domination or find scrolls with all the masons secret written on them

But if you insist, get ready for a long and costly quest and when you finally gain Knowledge, all you trivial pursuits will be behind you. Even if you still feel like spilling the beans you'd find it impossible to find the words for it or even the point of sharing it to neophytes as it is something only understood by those who have experienced it.

EXACTLY!

Once you start understanding even little hints of what the real "secret" is it's like all other agendas vanish because it becomes more important to find out and experience the truth.

Once it's found it can't be told or written or photographed. So hard to explain but you are precisely right.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
To all those that think I am expecting to find large secrets or plans for world domination are missing the point.

I do not expect to find this at all.

What I do want to find out is the line of communication between the masons and other orders.

How are instructions transmitted, received and the results reported back through the chain.

Thank you for your attention.

Korg.

What other orders?

The Masons are free-standing and don't take instructions from any other organization.

We have guys in our lodge that have become Shriners, Knights Templar and Princes of the Sublime Secret (I think that's right but I am not in SR).

They are members of the lodge, though and they communicate under the top-secret "announcements" portion of our meetings when they are having pancake dinners, awards banquets, parades, golf tournaments, fishing tournaments, etc.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

What other orders?

The Masons are free-standing and don't take instructions from any other organization.

My notion is that the hand does not know the brain exists.

In other words the masons do not know their actions are directed, but information flow through the following pyramid absolutely must take place or the organisation would fall apart.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/70092093525e.gif[/atsimg]

This network has to have some level of communication, and the processes involved is the main reason I am considering joining.

Peace out,

Korg.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I think if you do end up joining you will find three things:

1) That some of the orginizations listed in your pyramid have no relation to each.

2) That some of the orginizations listed are not subordinate to each other.

3) That some of the orginizations do not even exist.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It's your choice to assess the risks but you might consider:
1. Sizing up the situation for awhile to see just how successfully you can bring audio and video into the meetings. Perhaps leaving a remote camera?
2. Record some meetings as you move up. Play along.
3. Carry a recorder with you so that you can record at any time you meat a fellow mason.
4. Document your rise to power of the years.
5. Expose the work

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
As many already said, you're joining for all the wrong reasons. You're going to be disappointed when it's all said and done.

Originally posted by sremmos
I'm not trying to stop you and I don't know! A lot of my family members are either high up, or for instance my grandfather who is a Knight is extremely good friends with the very top Free Mason of the entire state of South Dakota, he calls him the "Grand Dragon" to make fun of him (it's a joke, look up what the grand dragon is).

He's good friends with him yet he jokingly refers to him as the "Grand Dragon". I would honestly be insulted if that were me. He's the top mason in South Dakota and your grandfather calls him the "Grand Dragon" which was the top ranking Klansman in a state. I didn't know that freemasonry was a terrorist organization.

[edit on 4/23/2010 by BrandonK]

[edit on 4/23/2010 by BrandonK]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Hi Korg!

I joined the Freemasons believing that there was an upper echelon out to destroy the World.. I was a Conspiracy theorist (I joined 6 months after I joined ATS) .. I believed in the NWO, the PTB, Masonic influence in our government..

So I joined.. I wanted to see for myself, because some of the stories didn't really make a lot of sense to me.

So sure.. go ahead.. infiltrate us! I did.

You might find that you like it... just don't let anyone spoil the surprise of the rituals (tell you what will happen to you) .. I tell you, it's an experience.

Good luck in what ever you decide to do. And hey, if you don't like it, you can stop at any time, and you can leave, and ever come back. If there is one thing I could impart to you: Have no fear.. walk into darkness with your head held high.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Hi Korg. I joined the Freemasons only 2 days ago! The initiation was awesome and to be honest it's like a blur in my head now. Im like , "did this really happen to me?"

Cant wait to continue on my new found path!

G.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fakshon

I mean personally I have quite a few friends that are Masons and none have pressured me or asked me flat out to join.

I am the one that initiated the discussion about joining and I am personally very interested in joining.

Don't take this the wrong way, but maybe your friends feel you have nothing to offer the craft.

They are seeking members that are wealthy, or have power and influence over others, have business contacts, or have access to very useful information, or are able to "fix" things.
They are not interested in taking on members that just wish to free load, and avail themselves of all the masonic privileges that the extensive web of masonic corruption offers.

Masons desire to infiltrate, corrupt and control everything. And they do that by recruiting only potentially useful people.

Best to keep out of it totally, and do your research as a Cowan from outside.
As a member you will be reminded of your obligations.
If you wish to leave masonry, you will quickly discover that vindictive former brothers within the craft can make life very difficult for you once they recognize you as an enemy of the craft.

Another thing to think about. The oaths you take ARE BINDING and mean certain spiritual death.
Once you spit in the face of God, there is no going back.

When you were baptized as a Christian child, your soul was dedicated to God.
The blood thirsty masonic oaths undo all of that.
This is not something to take lightly, or mess about with.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

They are seeking members that are wealthy, or have power and influence over others, have business contacts, or have access to very useful information, or are able to "fix" things

completely wrong. I have none of these qualities. What they are looking for are good people who are interested in joining...period.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Korg...

Do you really think you are not going to be found out? Regardless of how well you play along?

I have seen many men join the craft for sinister motives such as you plan to and I have seen what has happened to them.

You DO realize what will happen to you, don't you?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Korg...

Do you really think you are not going to be found out? Regardless of how well you play along?

I have seen many men join the craft for sinister motives such as you plan to and I have seen what has happened to them.

You DO realize what will happen to you, don't you?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
They are seeking members that are wealthy, or have power and influence over others, have business contacts, or have access to very useful information, or are able to "fix" things.

I had a guitar teacher once that is a mason. What influence does he have over people? Did they want him for his ability to teach people how to play the guitar?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrandonK

Originally posted by Silver Shadow

I had a guitar teacher once that is a mason. What influence does he have over people? Did they want him for his ability to teach people how to play the guitar?

Sure, some people get in because they maybe have a relative that gets them in.

But you will find more politicians, lawyers, police, and businessmen in the craft than toilet cleaners, guitar teachers, or the long term unemployed.

The fact is, the craft is a social network, and they are more interested in recruiting people that can contribute to that network.

I have been invited to join more than once, and have refused each time.
The friends that proposed me were always pretty pissed at being knocked back too. But most of the people I know are masons, and I have studied their secrets for thirty years.

Everything I now know about the craft convinces me that God steered me in the right direction when I was first invited to join and refused.

Back then I knew absolutely nothing about the craft, but was shown in a very vivid (and terrifying) dream what masonry was really all about.

I since met someone that had that exact same dream. Exact in every singe detail, and he did not join either. It is just one more example of knowing I made the right choices when I did.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join