Ability to infiltrate the Masons...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I do Apologize for upseting the brotherhood, I truely do, But you must ask yourselfs if you have done any research. . .any. . .

you know what whatever,lol, Do Not watch them,

just saying i have done more research then just watching 24 videos. . .

this was a quick fix to all these people un-aware to check out before listening to your "disciplend replies" i bet you pull the fool card on your self readings, fool. . . that was mean wasn't it. . .your not a fool, you just pulled the card enough to think you are. . . you do not need to pay for anything "secrets" ha,

rehab

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReHaBzWuRdZ
I do Apologize for upseting the brotherhood, I truely do, But you must ask yourselfs if you have done any research. . .any. . .

Not only have we done research (with many of us having had research papers published in Masonic journals), but we also actively participate in Freemasonry. In other words, whereas the non-Mason must take his information from hearsay, we have plenty of personal experience.

Although, not all non-Masons base their research on hearsay. Dr. Margaret Jacobs, the historian, for example, is a true Masonic scholar. And though while of course she is not a Freemason, she is very well versed and is a top-notch researcher and author on the subject of Freemasonry (I mean real academic research, not conspiracy theory).

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ReHaBzWuRdZ

So you don't believe in integrity or following your vows/obligations?

reply to post by Archirvion

This is completely false.

reply to post by ReHaBzWuRdZ

Well, I don't have this much time to waste on videos. All the videos that have been posted I have torn apart as have most of the Masons here. Most of the videos are either images or video clips of irrelevant information with some kind of spooky music in the background. Most non-Masons don't even understand the basic hierarchy of the Masons. Most think its like a pyramid and that the Scottish Rite is the supreme body just because there are numbers attached to the degrees. So many don't know the history of the degrees and various appendant bodies.

I've heard other people that have said they've done their research that claim that we Freemasons are pedophiles, conduct blood rituals, and other absurd claims. And why is it on sites like this, the conspiracy theorists claim to be good, but are the ones with their teeth bared and often are the ones that seem to hold sinister motive?

And so as you know, I did do an abundant amount of research before joining. Real research, not just looking at videos on YouTube.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
"is their no help for the widows son?"

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReHaBzWuRdZ
"is their no help for the widows son?"

Uh huh.....

Yeah.....

Right.....

And.....?

Was there supposed to be something in there to bring all conversation to a screeching halt or something?

Absent an acknowledgement, I'll just draw my as-yet-unanswered question from this post.

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
Sorry but why should I (or JN or anybody else for that matter) tie up all that time just on your say-so? Is it too much to ask for your overview on why these YouTube videos trump the actual, real-life knowledge of a Mason?

Fitz

A deep, detailed reply isn't necessary. Just a quick succinct explanation about why I (or anybody else for that matter) should make that time investment. If it's meaningful in any real fashion, the answer should be easy enough for you.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Now a days it's hard to tell who is a brother. Aren't we all though? All in degrees of darkness, all separated only in understanding the truth. Lest pearls be cast before swine these distinction between brethren must exist and as we grow in practice of daily virtue we grow unto the truth.

From whence do you come?
Where do you go?
What do you seek?

All in the end will come to the same answer and that answer is what draws us together in a fraternal union supporting each other in right action and deed.

I say you are already a brother, but with out the questions or the answers to which you seek. In my opinion you wouldn't get too far without the sincere wish to grow
spiritually.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FarmerGeneral

Very nicely put, FarmerGeneral.

In all the ragging back and forth here, it's sometimes too easy to overlook the commonalities that bind us all. Such transient myopia is one of the distressing habits of human nature.

Nice post.

Fitz

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Like many people said before, there are a lot of fee's. My grandmother was in the Eastern Stars, and she had to pay many fee's. I, too, have been interested in finding out what all the hype is about, but I doubt you'll find anything, to be honest.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LorD99

In the Eastern Star, there is only one fee, which is paid previous to initiation. The fee varies from Chapter to Chapter, but is usually less than $100.

After this, members pay annual dues, also usually less than $100 per year.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LorD99
I, too, have been interested in finding out what all the hype is about, but I doubt you'll find anything, to be honest.

as with anything in life, you will find exactly what you are looking for. Wherever you look.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Very well stated.

As one of the very first members of ATS and recently Master Mason, I must say the ATS Freemasons have done a fine job dispelling the myths.
I am happy to call you Brothers.

Side note:
There is nothing in the oaths that give up your soul as most anti-mason would have you believe. If there was I would have never continued! I think the whole experience has brought me closer to GOD and my community.

That is all.


-H.A.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlBeMet

Very well stated.

As one of the very first members of ATS and recently Master Mason, I must say the ATS Freemasons have done a fine job dispelling the myths.
I am happy to call you Brothers.

Side note:
There is nothing in the oaths that give up your soul as most anti-mason would have you believe. If there was I would have never continued! I think the whole experience has brought me closer to GOD and my community.

That is all.


-H.A.

Well now my thread has brought some very interesting members to the table.

I thank you all for your input

Korg.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

I paid $35 for initiation and then $15 a year for dues.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join