learn more

Ability to infiltrate the Masons...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
Hmmmm that’s very interesting as I am totally against all religions on the planet... How arrogant are we to suggest we know the mind of god...

How will this affect my membership?

Joining Masonry I assume? Masonry only requires you believe in a Supreme Being. It doesn't dictate the manner of your belief. If organised religion gets your goat, fine; the belief is all that's relevant.

Fakshon's concern was framed within his expressed desire not to be excommunicated from the Roman Catholic Church.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Fitzgibbon]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It would probably take you years to find out what you want to know about their secrets. By the time you get to a high enough degree & earn their trust, we will be living on Mars.

If you want to make a difference by joining, learn what elite are in the lodges & why they aren't doing more to prevent this country from going under. They rub elbows with many people in the government & law enforcement, so I'd like to know why they aren't kicking these members out for suffocating the american people & not using their clout to help more people like myself who are stuggling against the system. Where does all their money go & what do the fees really help them pay for? I know they'll say they've done a lot for cancer sufferers, but what about the folks who are losing their homes or get imprisoned for protesting (ie. Richard Sauder). Who balances their books & what are they contributing to society on a regular basis? These are just a few of the questions I have. They have the power to prevent the atrocities happening in this country, but you never hear about them doing anything to stop them.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Hmmmm that’s very interesting as I am totally against all religions on the planet... How arrogant are we to suggest we know the mind of god...

How will this affect my membership?
If you believe in God, then you have no problem joining. But it sounds like you plan on lying to get in anyway, so even if you don't believe in God, why would it be an issue for you?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
so even if you don't believe in God, why would it be an issue for you?

Because I want to be convincing, I need to be 100% me to gain trust enough to do my research.

If when asked I need to be able to hold a direct conversation about my thoughts and feelings, I won't even hold back my view of the world order.

Korg.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Korg Trinity]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Also someone mentioned fees... I have managed to get around this one by being sponsored.
So how will you friend who's footing the bill feel when he finds out you've taken advantage of him?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

The only way that would happen is if I got caught nosing around. but you are quite right of course I know they wouldn't be exactly very happy.

To compound that problem it's someone quite high up at work too

But, I feel I am dynamic enough to manage most situations, I will cross that bridge when/if I come to it.

All the best,

Korg.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Korg Trinity]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

so even if you don't believe in God, why would it be an issue for you?

Because I want to be convincing, I need to be 100% me to gain trust enough to do my research.

2nd line...

Korg.

Why pay to do the research? Everything contained within Freemasonry is available for free to anyone.

It's hard to explain but if you join under false pretenses you will be very disappointed.

You see no true Freemason is able to "give out" our secrets. It's not that they won't, it's that they physically can't. Human language, writing, interwebs... they are all too unsophisticated to convey the experience of the true "secret".

Conversely, if you join and "research" and post everything you see, do and hear then you still aren't exposing any secrets.

It's sort of like saying you are going to buy a Russian Fighter Jet, learn Russian and read every manual and book about how to fly it and then expose it to the world.

No matter how smart or clever you are, though, you cannot convey the experience of flying the jet simply from reading, listening or watching.

So.. I guess I'm saying you won't really be a Freemason unless you learn the "secrets" and once you learn them then you are physically unable to "expose" them!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
So.. I guess I'm saying you won't really be a Freemason unless you learn the "secrets" and once you learn them then you are physically unable to "expose" them!

That very point was and is one of my concerns.

This is the very reason I am considering joining and not just reading up on freemasonry. The secrets within are also hidden within. I am looking for the conduit by which these secrets are passed.

But as I have stated previously, I am very strong of mind, and I rarely if ever lose sight of a goal, If however what you suggest turns out to be true then I will ask for a remit.

Peace Out,

Korg.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Also someone mentioned fees... I have managed to get around this one by being sponsored.
So how will you friend who's footing the bill feel when he finds out you've taken advantage of him?

Sounds like it'll be something of a job to take this man and make him better. And boy won't he be disappointed when he finds out he's been stringing himself along all that time only to find out that the truth was being presented to him from the get-go

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

And that Truth is?

Sorry for the short but totally relevant question.....

Korg.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

And that Truth is?
That the Freemasons are not a shadowy organization and have nothing to do with the PTB?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Well you see this is the thing.

Do you know the old Monty python sketch about the world’s funniest joke?

Here is a clip... It's relevant and I'll explain after you watch the clip.

A team of translators worked on the joke one word each, one saw two words and had to spend several weeks in hospital....

Of course the Masons don't see the greater picture or even know that there is a greater picture. Its small moves but co-ordinated to fit to a larger movement a larger plan.

My goal is to find out how these small moves are received and the results transmitted.

All the best,

Korg.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
And the irony of you using that to 'prove' your point is lost on you. If an existing group of dedicated and disparate individuals somehow is unable to suss-out what you yourself 'know' (because the 'secret' is divided into too many parts for one man to know), how is it you think yourself to be the ubermensch?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
And the irony of you using that to 'prove' your point is lost on you. If an existing group of dedicated and disparate individuals somehow is unable to suss-out what you yourself 'know' (because the 'secret' is divided into too many parts for one man to know), how is it you think yourself to be the ubermensch?

I don't think the truth is beyond man or do I believe I am better than anyone else.

I do however have a notion of what the truth may be. I am just suggesting that I take this opportunity to investigate.

I have not by any stretch of the imagination made up my mind as to whether I persue this research project or not, I do find it a fascinating prospect to be presented with however.

verstehen Sie, wo ich herkomme?

Korg.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I don't think the truth is beyond man or do I believe I am better than anyone else.

I do however have a notion of what the truth may be. I am just suggesting that I take this opportunity to investigate.

Fair enough. It's just that it seems that your motives and approach would be at odds with what's expected of someone looking for truth and seem to have more in common with one looking for 'dirt'.

I have not by any stretch of the imagination made up my mind as to whether I persue this research project or not, I do find it a fascinating prospect to be presented with however.

verstehen Sie, wo ich herkomme?

Korg.

Da!

Go into it for the right reasons and without mercenary motives. If you can in all good conscience claim that, carry on wayward son.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
No stay away my friend! it's a waste of time to join the Anglo-saxon masonry - don't do it!

American and British masonry is soley a social club like Rotary with a tad more esoteric mysticism and Secrecy to make themselves look more interesting.

If you still want to know the secrets, and sometimes even more secrets than the Anglo-Saxons are letting you know - you should join one of the Continental Freemasonry lodges in Europe, or even better! one of the clandestine lodges.

But in that case! you have to move from Britain to Switzerland, Italy, France or Spain.

If you move to Italy you can be a "brother" and rub shoulders with Silvio Berlusconi and the rest of the Italian falange of Propaganda Due in Porto Cervo

And I bet you will learn more secrets from them than any ordinary Anglo Saxon lodge of masonry! They definitely have more fun than any lodge of the Anglo Saxon masonry!

Whatever you chose to do, don't forget to come here and report & reveal everything here on ATS!

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You might prefer to just volunteer to the U.S. Army as a grunt so you can learn the "hidden agenda" of the NSA.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Hi all,

I have been given an opportunity to join the masons...

I do fully believe that the masons are one of the mechanisms that the PTB use to set the stage for their actors to play...

My question is should I use this opportunity to infiltrate the Masonic lodge and uncover some of the truths that must surely lay before me if I joined??

I wonder if I could find out how the all Seeing Eye is connected to the masons and how this shadowy organisation works from the inside??

What do you guys think... would it be dangerous for me to do this?

All the best,

Korg.

I have seen a few threads on this site asking for secrets to be revealed / ritual etc although the all seeing eye or "Google" as I like to call it will provide with that information.

Go for it and join and find out exactly what goes on, you may even be a little dissapointed and think paying your subs / joining fee was not worth the effort, as a E.A, F.C and M.M you may find out on occasion just how boring some of the Meetings can be.

I say "some" of the Meetings but not all and by that and I don't mean ritual sacrifice as suggested in another thread I have seen today.

I am sure that others may say that just because I am a MM 3rd Deg that I am not high enough up the ladder to know what is going on etc however in Sept of this year I do become Master of my Lodge.

You say infiltrate / uncover as if on a secret mission but everything in one way or the other is already out there on the net for you to discover, I know there is the "sort the wheat from the chaff" element of what is true and what is false but each Lodge's ritual is different in one way or the other so you may not get a definitive answer.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

I think you are in for a huge dissapointment. You might want to infiltrate the boy scouts you might learn something while you are there at least.
But go for it first thirsday of each month hang with the boys and eat dinner.
But keep in mind they are not retarded, masons do visit ATS. and im sure somewhere in some thread you have mentioned what city you are in. The lodge does invite new people but it is not like each lodge gives out thousands of invitations a month. chances are your cover is already or soon to be blown.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Wow, Korg, this speaks volumes of your character. Entering a law abiding group with mercenary motives. You will be disappointed or you will see Freemasonry for what it really is, which isn't what the conspiracy theorists think it is.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join