It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rich Man here.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rich Man

Hello Rich Man and welcome to ATS.

I am rather curious as to why you would put how much money you are worth on an intro. Usually when people do things like that they are either lying, or are looking for some type of attention. If you are worth 40 million congrats, but you should be more humble if it is true....... Why tell the world and not be able to walk in public without being followed when you can tell no one and be able to walk around free. Just my opinion though.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Just checked back in and I'm surprised by all the responses I have gotten. Wow! I am popular already. Anyway, to all of the people asking why I would post how much I am worth and why I use one-liners I will answer.

The reason I posted how much I am worth is because I wanted to give an honest bit of info about me. And the one thing that I can say about me is that I am rich. Sorry guys. And about the one-liners, I don't chat away right away. I like to get to know people better, THEN I post paragraphs like I'm doing now.

And to the guy saying that rich people wouldn't be spending their time here, you are wrong. I have been on message boards since 2001 and it's a great way to spend your free time because it relieves stress if you're at the right board and it doesn't cost anything. Also I would rather spend my time online making new friends than watching tv or listening to the radio because there's interaction going on.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I agree, wouldn't matter if I won a 100 million dollar powerball, I would still come here. ATS is a great place to find numerous things that interest me. Alternative news on disease cures, technology, alternative energy, solutions to problems, etc.

I can't count the times I have learned something new from reading these boards and performing additional research. I have an entire folder dedicated to "possible cancer cures" from information on this site. Hope I never have to use it but having the latest information on cutting edge technology and medicine is NOT a bad thing.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by infolurker]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Lol, some joe says their rich, and what do you know nearly every member is actually posting on an intro!

As for me, I had 40 million, but I spent it all

Me and Tiger have alot in common, we love our hookers!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hey Rich Man! Welcome to ATS!

Don't spend too much time reading over the threads... or you might find all that money of yours disappearing and taking the forms of stockpiles of canned foods, mountain hideouts, gun caches, and maybe even a nuclear-bomb proof shelter.

Kind Regards,

Monts

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I don't care what you are worth...just be yourself and try to have a little bit of fun in here..we all come from the same place..

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hello Rich Man.

Your vast wealth could be a great asset to this site, in that it allows you to look into things more deeply than the rest of us peasants could. For instance the claims that UFOs can be seen using night vision technology. The prohibitive cost of 3rd and 4th generation night vision goggles puts that sort of investigation out of the reach of most ATS members, but for you it would be like buying a pack of gum.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Hello there, Rich Man. Welcome to ATS.

I'm a freelance writer/editor. If you ever have any need for such services, please keep me in mind. I'm a perfectionist and very affordable.

Looking forward to reading your posts. I also agree with the previous poster's suggestion to invest some of your wealth in experimentation that will help resolve a few on-going debates around here.

Namaste!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hey Rich Man, welcome to ATS

Can you spare a thousand dollars for an old war veteran?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Welcome Rich...It appears also the eMachine is a Ninja so keep that in mind also...You should really spend a little bit of your cash on blowing open some huge conspiracy...Its not everyday we have a member sayin they have bank like yours...who knows maybe you will blow somethin up and it can be like an investment and you can turn around and make money from it...who knows just my 2 cents

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rich Man
Just checked back in and I'm surprised by all the responses I have gotten. Wow! I am popular already. Anyway, to all of the people asking why I would post how much I am worth and why I use one-liners I will answer.

The reason I posted how much I am worth is because I wanted to give an honest bit of info about me. And the one thing that I can say about me is that I am rich. Sorry guys. And about the one-liners, I don't chat away right away. I like to get to know people better, THEN I post paragraphs like I'm doing now.

And to the guy saying that rich people wouldn't be spending their time here, you are wrong. I have been on message boards since 2001 and it's a great way to spend your free time because it relieves stress if you're at the right board and it doesn't cost anything. Also I would rather spend my time online making new friends than watching tv or listening to the radio because there's interaction going on.

An honest bit of information! ! ! Really did you have to post this "honest bit of information", it could have been anything of interest with regard to the site rather than what you have in your pocket.
To me, and this is my opinion only, you did it purely for attention! Which you certainly achieved
It peaked a lot of interest

Edit: We are watching Survior Heros and Villans here in Aus at the moment, and you this so reminded me of something Russell would do

[edit on 23-4-2010 by The_Seeker]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
A truly rich guy wouldn't put his worth up because it'd be stupid, that's a good way to get robbed, especially with the tons of hackers out there, and jobless people. Ergo your probably poor.... possibly on a library computer....

But your not new are ya mate

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

if you buy me food, i will teach you the secrets of the universe.

linesolines

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
welcome to ATS RM!

Please post unto others as you would have them post unto you !!

I am in SLC also and prolly live an entire year what you might spend in one afternoon.

wanna go skiing this weekend? Alta is free for the last 2 hours of the day every day and I can afford that

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Well i see he is already rich with replies

but screw money its paper, i don't need that to be happy, it might collapse as well.

you guys just show your greed, why don't you reply to the poor instead of the supposed "rich" my a$$.

honor, nobility, dignity.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by togetherwestand]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS..

its fun.. its aggravating at times..

but it is informative thats for sure..

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
E Machine, I have been looking for a writer. I have one question though. Are you a man or a woman? I will have you write a screenplay for me shortly, but don't expect to hear from me too soon because I am lazy.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

You should put some of the money toward real invertigations into certain topics.

I know i would

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Welcome Rich Dude
I am Rich too. I don't have a lot of money but I have the kind of riches mony can't buy. Heres to hopin you find what your looking for here.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Welcome, Rich Man. I'm pretty new here too, but it's fun. I'm mostly a skeptic, except on UFO stuff...I really feel like something's going on there, just not sure what, exactly.

Want to invest in my independent movie that I want to make?

Edit: Heh, I posted that without having seen your earlier post about screenwriting. Me, I'm an okay screenwriter, not great - but I'm a perfectionist. I worked in Hollywood for several years as a talent manager, mostly for writers (pretty much all of them better than me). That was 10 years ago, though, I hated the work, except for the creative aspects of it, working with writers. One thing I do know how to do is shake the trees and find someone good. They are out there, but it can take time to find one worthwhile.

[edit on 4/23/2010 by LifeInDeath]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join