It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rich Man here.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I am skeptical of your claims.

You said you have 40million $, than you claimed you enjoyed spending every bit of it.

So which was it?

You have 40million $

OR

You spent every bit of it

????

Both cannot exist at the same time.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

Exactly what I was thinking. I am still waiting for him to say he is Mr Motumbo from the bank of Africa and he wants my bank details

I am also interested in why he is posting only one-liners in just about every thread he has replied to. As per below...

"I don't agree with this list. Sorry kid."
Post in thread

"History is not repeating itself. Don't fear."
Post in thread

"Wow! Now that's a sad story."
Post in thread

And the list goes on for everyone of his posts.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by groomlake9]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by groomlake9

yeah.

sorry if i came off as harsh, but im very skeptical of people who make unlikely claims. especially when they are included in such a strange speech.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Whether he`s real or not, I can see why more rich or powerful people wouldn`t come here just to be called a liar by common trash, lol! I just have one question rich guy, are you the kind of rich man who will invest in an invention if it sounds worthwhile? I guess I would trust a stranger with my ideas before those 1800INVENTOR compabies. I haven`t wasted my time thinking up inventions that would cost a fortune to try out since I`ve never had a fortune, But I have a few ideas that are worth trying. Of course I`m not gonna just send my idea right over. You will have to pick me up in your fancy car or something to prove you aren`t some joker, no offense. But I`m sure you would be smart with your ideas too. I`m sure you didn`t get rich by being careless. And by the way, it doesn`t matter all that much to me I just thought I would bring it up whenever an opportunity like this presented itself. But I`m also just fine living as "common trash". So far I`ve been very blessed with happiness. I just can`t stop my mind from coming up with ideas and naturally I`d like to see my babies come to fruition whenever there`s a chance for that.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Hi Rich Man,

You don't have too much time to enjoy your millions
. 2012 is approaching fast.

Best regards,
Boci

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

doctor j, the fact you talk about people as "common trash" and hold someone in higher regard for allegedly possessing more money is actually quite worrisome. once you pass the point where an individual (and his family) can live comfortably, income is utterly meaningless.

that, and i can state with 99% certainty this guy is full of BS simply based on the fact he claims to have purchased a concept car. they rarely build more than one model of a concept car, and that one car does nothing but travel to car shows to show off new ideas and technology. that, and he structures his introduction like a child.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
hi
why would you tell the world you are a rich man is beyond me

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Rich Man

hey there, richie. wire me a million buck$, why doncha? It'll be your own little bailout program

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by groomlake9

He probably hasn't read the T&C's about one liners. When I first started using forums I used to post one liners a lot.

Just a short opinion on the subject untill I felt more confident to offer a lengthier sentiment aabout topics.

Also, so what if he worth 40mill, he is just another guy interested in conspiracies. If I won the lotto tomorrow I would still come to ATS.

If he is full of crap, who cares? I certainly don't.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
If I had that kind of money, would I spend my time on ATS?
Probably not....
So, here's something for the mr. rich man as I doubt it he is rich, hell he even did not reply to any of the messages so far....

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Guess he is BSing about that Pivo 2.

wiki.answers.com...

Still, no skin off my nose.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Why come here and make you opening statement in this thread...I have $40m?

all you'll get is people asking for some...people with real wealth don't talk about it much, but you make it your first port of call, I and many others couldn't care less what your bank balance is

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Welcome to the ATS Rich Man you have came to the right place to get your conspiracy on friend.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
A bit pretentious to name yourself rich man to begin with, people with money dont usually need this type of self gratification. Sounds like a character assasination and free advertising...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
EDIT: removed post. going to have some fun.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by JScytale]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Rich Man! Looking forward to your posts....and 40 million dollars..Woah! This recession hasn't affected you at all. If you ever start to feel like that's way too much money to handle then please U2U me and I will take time out of my busy busy schedule to help you out

Just messing with you, welcome again!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale
EDIT: removed post. going to have some fun.

It's pretty easy to find tons of info.

EDITED: not really worth the time

[edit on 22-4-2010 by WalkerBoh]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale
not to mention, who the F brags about being rich?

------------------------------------
New money; old money knows the more you have the less you show.

Regardless, welcome to ATS rich man. I look forward to reading some of your posts.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by manta78]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by WalkerBoh

Lets just say I found quite a bit more, and had to remove my post because people who investigated along my lines would find personal information.

I know for a fact he is not rich.

the only really safe link would be this:
www.twitbacks.com...
leading to this
twitter.com...

EDIT: cleared out my quote after seeing you cleared the post.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I am interested in money. How do I obtain "enough" money, preferably not in heavy bags of quarters! Sorry. I'm sure you have your pants put on for you one leg at a time like the rest of us!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join