It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The guy who filmed the shots fired at the POLISH PLANE CRASH WAS ASSASSINATED

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
LISTEN UP.

There is no confirmation about this murder.

The original post is from a really lame conspiracy site. I don't care if the msn has not reported anything, but a local paper or person would have to have some account of this to make it plausible. If that was the case them someone would have picked it up in Poland.

Until someone finds an actual FACT about this, its pure gossip.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by wtfhuh]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Hey, if you still have that story I may be able to translate for you. My Polish is iffy, but I can still read/write pretty decently in the general language (assuming its not heavily dialect).

Other than that, I'd really like to see some evidence and confirmation come out before we go making judgement and assumptions. Although I do have to say, this smells horribly of foul play....

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
Well, its clear that they were killed, that much is obvious, but for what reason? A gas deal? The EU? Something top secret? Maybe they were not complying with the global agenda.

I agree, its easy to point and say "Russia did it!". Lets expand our thoughts to include other potential candidates who might not like Poland getting cozy with Russia for Gas. I'm sure a few come to mind...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ahddm

it's too messy this story.

if putine did this alone, then he's a real bad amateur.

problem is: he's in business since quite a while now -> this doesn't add-up: he's too bright and experienced to not make this operation clean, neat and tidy.

however special infiltrated forces would have to go this rampage way and eliminates all witness as well.

Or they all in this together to make 3WW start officially.

either way this is a stage. as always.

Now (looking at the aftermath of the event) it is obvious to me.

don't get fooled people

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Here's some more information posted on Youtube by the notorious Jane Burgermeister

She says four shots can definitely be heard in the video and is now being investigated by the Polish authortays.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ahddm

Someone coincidentally walked into his room and pulled his life support before stabbing him. So, is that what we are calling it now, coincidence, not murder.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ahddm

We may well find that this clip ends in the hoax section. I am not getting into whether the plane was brought down or not. It simply is not the same crash scene.

Perhaps people should pay attention to the actual colour of the plane of the president which is mostly white with red streaks and a square in the tail , angled diagonally, made up of two white squares and two red squares inside.

The cameraman gets nowhere near to the wreckage. All we see is upside down wheels above port holes imbedded in a pale green metal frame. (Yes, this could have been cargo) . How can anybody say this is the polish president's plane.

At least if I had seen the white fuselage and the red streak , I would have been interested to read more. This could have been any video of any plane crash. Sure the siren and the gun shot suggest something sinister but when ? Two weeks ago, two years ago or twenty years ago.

I first felt a feeling of anger at the russians when looking at the video. Luckily I then realised that there was no way of identifying the plane. Why create so much emotions ?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
For anyone interested ...I matched his footage with CNN footage...this guy was at the actual crash site.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Maybe someone is trying to set up Russia, as iraq was set up during 9/11....has anyone ever thought about the truth as to who the murderers were...their identities..

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Not sure if this makes it true, but it definitely is starting to circulate:

The man who filmed a video that appeared to depict gunshots being fired in the immediate aftermath of the Polish plane crash has apparently been stabbed to death in what many are claiming was a deliberate assassination to silence the individual from making public whatever it was he saw.

The following translation appears on numerous websites, with this Polish website being the original source.

Film, który zepewne już wszyscy widzeli, autor
tego filmu Adrij Mendierej , któremu wbito noż w
okolicach Kijowa 15 Kw.2010 roku został
przewieżony w tragicznym stanie do szpitala w
Kijowie , gdzie 16 kwietnia dwóch nieznanych ludzi
odłączyło mu respirator. J po raz kolejny wbito mu
3 razy nóż. Andrij zmarł po południu o15.03 czasu
Moskiewskiego 16 kwietnia 2010 roku. Ale
oczywiście jest to przypadek wg ROSYJSKIEGO RZĄDU

The translation is roughly as follows.

“Author of the video seen by everyone by now has been stabbed near Kijow on 4.15 and transported in critical condition to the hospital in Kijow. On 4.16 three unidentified individuals unplugged him from life support system and stabbed him 3 more times. Andrij was prenounced dead that afternoon. Russian government claims it was a coincidence. ”

www.prisonplanet.com...

This source seems to have the original article in Polish. I have no idea how credible this Polish source is though....

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I uploaded this story yesterday,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22-4-2010 by TheWatcher11]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I uploaded this breaking news yesterday - even before rense.com had it. Thanks for all the credit ATS, this website is rapidly turning into a joke.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWatcher11

Good on you, but it appears ATS pulled your thread. Time to focus on the story now.

I have to agree that this story must be, in the very least, corroborated by at least another independent news source. Can any of our Polish/Russian speaking ATS members please look for this story in foreign news sites?

* We need to confirm the name of the man
* We need to confirm he was stabbed on a train
* We need to confirm he was in a hospital
* We need to confirm the witness testimony (hospital employees) that 3 people entered his room immediately before his "life support" was pulled
* We need to confirm that he was stabbed at the hospital
* We need to confirm that he is dead

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by xiuhtecuhtli

I do not speak any language other than engrish and binary. I did find this link after a google search and used a babblefish translator on the main article. For all I know the web page I site this from could be of the quality of, say, the National Enquirer.. So no promises on validity.

Link to some Russian website.

"The film, which has already zepewne everyone can see, the author of this movie Adrij Mendierej, which was dug in the knife near Kiev 15 Kw.2010 przewieżony he was in an awful state to a hospital in Kiev, where on April 16 two unknown people odłączyło his respirator. J once again dug him 3 times a knife. Andriy died o15.03 pm Moscow time April 16, 2010 year. But of course this is the case by the Russian government"

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by charlie_the_loafer

This does not prove anything, not even think about russia's involvement in the plane crash.

The Russian language being spoken doesn't tip you off any?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by davec0021

Good old Jane Burgermeister!!!

I'll tell you one thing...if she is on the case, rest assured that it will go nowhere!

Heck yah!

Just like the Baxtor mishaps that she was at the head of reporting on!

Yeah!

Go Jane! See Jane run!

My bet is this...Jane runs with the speculation and disinfo side to all of this and drags us along in a year-long leap from logic as we all count on her to save the day...and then...nothing.

Boo Jane...boo you hard.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by davec0021

Good old Jane Burgermeister!!!

I'll tell you one thing...if she is on the case, rest assured that it will go nowhere!

Heck yah!

Just like the Baxtor mishaps that she was at the head of reporting on!

Yeah!

Go Jane! See Jane run!

My bet is this...Jane runs with the speculation and disinfo side to all of this and drags us along in a year-long leap from logic as we all count on her to save the day...and then...nothing.

Boo Jane...boo you hard.

Why don't you just admit that you LOVE Jane?

Anyways, sounds like a personal problem you had, following her story for a year, and she never proposed marriage to you afterwards. Your heart must be broken.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

Why don't you just admit that you LOVE Jane?

Is it that easy to see through my thinly veiled heartbreak of yesteryear? Damn you Jane...damn you and your perfect hair.

Anyways, sounds like a personal problem you had, following her story for a year, and she never proposed marriage to you afterwards. Your heart must be broken.

Well, IMHO is was the biggest story in the past two years...

And well...she never proposed, yeah, so what...it don't mean she won't soon.

Stop trying to keep us apart...it won't work.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
still nothing ??

heres a hint - regardless of any conspiracy , coincidence or cover up - just parse the alleged story down to its elements - and focus on just one

i recomend :

[ to paraphrrase - allegedly a critically ill man , in hospital on life support - was attacked by 3 unknown asailiants who turned off his life support and stabbed him 3 times ]

now - like i say - ignore everything else - and ask yuorself why this single element is not front page news in the country it allegedly happened in

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWatcher11

Wow, how concerned are you about flags and stars rather than the contribution of the story and the discussion itself. As you can clearly see, the mods deleted your post so...that's it.

As for the rest of the information, again, I do speak polish so if someone can finds what they think may be a source or story, I'll do my absolute best to translate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join