It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams with earthquakes / Earthquake in Los Angeles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Dreams with earthquakes / Earthquake in Los Angeles

www.buzzle.com

Earthquake dreams Los Angeles in the Caribbean
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I just want to know that a lot of my dreams when Im slepping come true. I call them visions. I can usually tell when is a vision or just a regular dream. Here's the scary part: I have dream with earthquakes 5 times during the last 2 weeks. I dream the one in China the other day. I also dream the one in Haiti even though that one was more than 2 weeks ago. I don't dream exactly where is going to happen. I just dream that I am in an earthquake and then I learned about some earthquake the next day in the news. I just want to let everyone know so they can prepare just in case. I know want to be paranoic but Ive never had these dreams so often as this. One of my dreams I was in the Caribbean, in another one in Los Angeles the rest I don't know. Only the one in the caribbean was clearly a vision. However I had that about 3 days ago and nothing has happen. I'm from the Caribbean and I live in Los Angeles so maybe its just a concidence. I also want to point out that Ive seen 8 runover dead cats laying in the streets of LA in the last 3 days. I don't think that is usual. I thought maybe the panic and where running wild. Maybe its just my imagination going off. Any other people having dreams with earthquakes please reply. It could help.

www.buzzle.com

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Charlie118

Yes, you are receiving warnings of the intensifying Earth changes to come. I too, have been shown many things. Many are being 'given' warnings to prepare at this stage (primarily spiritual preparation). Deep down, we know what is true-even when those insights often challenge us to assess our true path here and to overcome fear.

Do not be afraid. We are all watched over and guided every step of the way. There is nothing to fear when one comes to the realisation of eternal life. Visions are divine insights. They are a blessing. Peace.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by benedict9]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Well my relatives that live in California are coming to the East coast in June so if LA is going to have a major earthquake hit this year, I hope it's when they aren't there. I thought I heard there was some bible code that listed 2010 as a date among two in the past for major earthquakes in California. The two dates in the past were correct. Many people will die in California when it strikes and it will cause major damage. However people can always pray that it won't be that bad when it does happen. If anyone in California is reading this, the lights in the nightime sky you'll see when the power goes off are not UFO's. They are called stars. I read many people in California reported stars as UFO's during the last major earthquake.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I feel it 2...almost an uncontrollable feeling of anxiety. Thoughts and dreams of massive changes coming very soon!!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charlie118

I just want to know that a lot of my dreams when Im slepping come true. I call them visions. I can usually tell when is a vision or just a regular dream. Here's the scary part: I have dream with earthquakes 5 times during the last 2 weeks. I dream the one in China the other day. I also dream the one in Haiti even though that one was more than 2 weeks ago. I don't dream exactly where is going to happen. I just dream that I am in an earthquake and then I learned about some earthquake the next day in the news. I just want to let everyone know so they can prepare just in case. I know want to be paranoic but Ive never had these dreams so often as this. One of my dreams I was in the Caribbean, in another one in Los Angeles the rest I don't know. Only the one in the caribbean was clearly a vision. However I had that about 3 days ago and nothing has happen. I'm from the Caribbean and I live in Los Angeles so maybe its just a concidence. I also want to point out that Ive seen 8 runover dead cats laying in the streets of LA in the last 3 days. I don't think that is usual. I thought maybe the panic and where running wild. Maybe its just my imagination going off. Any other people having dreams with earthquakes please reply. It could help.

www.buzzle.com

My gut feeling says August. But it could be wrong.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I don't consider any of my dreams prophetic. That said, all my end of world scenario dreams have had spiral type things in the sky. This was before the infamous Norway spiral.

Like I said, I don't consider my dreams prophetic, but if you see multiple spirals in the sky at once, it's already too late. At least according to my dreams.

top topics

join