It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Birth Certificate is a security traded on the Stock Exchange , how much are you worth ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Your Birth Certificate is a security traded on the Stock Exchange , find out how much you are worth in this easy step by step video guide .

I just found this on youtube and haven't given it a go yet but wanted to put it out there for everyone none the less .

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Heres a bit more info

1. Go to www.fidelity.com...
2. Click on 'Research'.
3. Click on 'Quote'.
4. Click on 'Symbol Look Up'.
5. Type in your Birth Number on the Birth Certificate with the dashes (e.g. 156-88-102939).
6. Make sure the top two drop-down menus are 'MUTUAL FUND' and 'FUND NUMBER' BEFORE you perform the search to find out who is trading on the FUND for the Birth Certificate.
7. Click on the Initialed Trading Company name under 'SYMBOL'. This will give you all of the trading information about who is trading on the fund that the birth certificate is a part of. This document was created when you were an infant. Commercial laws allow for you to cancel and rescind this simple contract—UCC3-203—and to make a Claim in recoupment (Reparations) for fraud committed upon you when you were and infant (See UCC 3-305).

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
lmao

just my luck
I'm not even in the system
guess I cashed in a long time ago.

Funny I dont remember doing that

hahaha

I ain't worth a dime

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
and it also says copy, we are given the copy of our birth certificate! can you believe that, they have the original.

the funny thing is paper money is really worthless, it is paper, we are all duped.

i did the thing you said but i didn't get any results for a trading company/what did i do wrong?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I do not have anything that says "birth number" or anything like that on mine. There is a 5 digit registration number and another 6 digit number after a C in the other corner. That is it. Not sure what I should be looking for as they do not show any results.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I would like to see more about this issue.

Any investment people on this board?

I see that you have linked a US link on how to "reown" yourself.

How about Canada, and the UK?

What is the DISADVANTAGE of "reowning" your number. What is the real life advantage of it? What harm do you foresee to yourself in this?

Oh - and I'd like to point out for the Armageddonists - just like with the "one currency" thing that you are all scared of that is already being used every day (all money pegged to the USD is the USD with different artwork), this number then is your number. While you've been fighting the obvious attempts at the "one" identification schemes, you've already been bagged and tagged with one ongoing identification that is global. This would prove it.

[edit on 2010/4/21 by Aeons]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

The harm that I see from this is that it shows that we are not citizens of a country but rather a commodity of a corporation

I too have been having trouble figuring out how to search ones " value " . I have been doing a few searches based on this video and some claim that Fidelity no longer offers this service . I have found some who say that in order to now get your " value " you would have to go see a broker .

I will keep looking to see what I can find as far as a search option that will let one research there numbers . Hopefully someone out there may be able to offer up some more info , or perhaps had some luck doing there search ?

Will keep checking to see what I can find .

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Do you actually believe what you have presented in this thread?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
www.tpuc.org...

on this thread on that board there is a member named "common sense" who explains a bit about this.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Is the question , do I believe that ones B.C has value to a bank , such as a bond with a value attached to it ? If that is the question then yes I do believe that .

However I am open to all new and relevant info and if you have some please feel free to post it here .

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

It isn't true my friend.

It is an interesting take though on bad internet indexing and has no relation to any fund that trades souls on the NYSE or any OTC market.

Does it even make sense really?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Sadly it does make sense

In short, a government issued birth certificate is issued with consent of one parent at the time of birth. The birth certificate is sent to a government agency, generally the Bureau of Vital Statistics. Here, another ‘birth certificate’ is issued, this one spelling the name of the baby in all capital letters, creating a fictional entity (strawman or trade name). If the name on the birth certificate were to represent the baby as a natural individual, it would be spelled with the appropriate upper and lower case lettering. For example, John Quincy Adams, not JOHN QUINCY ADAMS. The all capitals spelling of the name creates a corporate fiction (a strawman, a trade name), which the government can regulate and control.
With the issuance of a birth certificate on this fictional character, this strawman or trade name is placed into international commerce. The government issues a bond on the birth certificate in the amount of $630,000 (today’s value), and the bond is sold on a securities exchange. It is always purchased by the same corporation, the Federal Reserve Bank. Through some trickery and deception, the baby becomes the surety which guarantees the payback of the bond. The trick is to get the baby to volunteer to pay... all of his (or her) life. And that is what the following essay is about... how to avoid becoming liable for a fictional strawman or trade name that was a creation of government for the purpose defrauding the individual (the baby).

Link

As I said it does make sense

I would love to get to the bottom of this and would love to see some facts for or against
this revelation .

I will do some searching to see just what I can come up with tomorrow and heres hoping that between all of us we just might be able to dig up some facts on this issue .

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

It doesn't make sense.

You are getting fooled by reading dumb things posted on the internet.

What fund do you know of that trades the lives of Americans that Fidelity runs? Who is the fund manager and where can I find the prospectus?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not want to plug my thread, but you may want to read the links I posted at the above link and read the thread, it's not long.

I have posted numerous other posts relating to this topic, your U.S. Treasury bond is worth between $15 and $50 million dollars, you CAN NOT collect it, but you CAN write off all your debt and live debt free. It's called a TDA account, Treasury Direct Account.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Within two weeks and three days each Certificate of Live Birth is to be filed in Washington D.C. Evidence reveals that there is even a Federal Children Department established by the Shepherd/Townsend Act of 1922 under the Department of Commerce that appears to be involved in this process in some way. Every citizen is given a number (the red number on the Birth Certificate) and each live birth is valued at from 650,000 to 750,000 Federal Reserve dollars in collateral from the Fed.

link

Public agencies designate the name on the document as a "person."
The value placed on the Certificate of Live Birth is based on the ability of the "state" to tax the future
assets of that "Debtor." A bond is taken out by the Department of the Treasury and a bond # is
stamped on the back of the Certificate of Live Birth. Printouts of some Individual Master Files (IMF)
reveal that bond to be about $650,000

I really do appreciate what you are saying and I look forward to viewing any reference material you deem relevant , please help set the record straight and please post or list any evidence for or against these claims .

I will look into some of these " Acts" tomorrow and see if I can find any Bills that have been passed that allow this practice to take place .

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
There are major gaps in the little story. Which Department of the US government converts the birth certificates into a security? And if the originals are all sent to this mysterious agency in Washington, no President has ever been legally elected, because none of them have ever provided their original BC, right? (Just sayin'.)

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Oh my god dude..

Well if you would rather trust some retarded ass website than listen to reason it's all up to you.

You wanted something factual you said earlier? There is nothing about this because it isn't true, so either you are an idiot, or you don't believe in this. That is all there is to it.

There is no fund that trades the lives of human souls that Fidelity runs.

Have a nice night

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I think you might be mistaking what I am saying .

From the looking I have done .... It would seem that at birth one is issued a number , a bond number , that is then used by the central bank and government as a security with a trading value based on future taxable income .

So it would seem that yes a birth certificate does have a value that is tradable , i.e the government trades the " bond " to the central bank for money based on your projected future tax dollars .

You are right though , a wibsite is not proof of anything , hence the reason I want to research into some of these bank acts as well as this Shepherd/Townsend Act of 1922 .

As for the name calling perhaps we can refrain ?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Again, none of this is true, so do some more research. You are just wasting your time.

xoxo

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Max_TO, if there is any truth to this then could you please address my question to you. I am not sure what good your truth is doing me when I cannot find myself in there anywhere so the proof is still quite lacking.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join