It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Birth Certificate is a security traded on the Stock Exchange , how much are you worth ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I'm not here to argue, I'm posting this and I'm done.

though I wouldn't phrase it the same, the man with the green bic is right.

There are major loopholes. It all sounds nice for a thriller novel or movie, but if you really take the time to just google have the topics listed, and then took the time to synthesize and consider the information recieved, you would understand.

The fact that you are begging for more information is raising red flags, implying you are incapable/unwilling to actually do academic research.

The truth doesn't come easy these days, and no one can give it to you on a silver platter.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
You both need to do research. A lot of research before confirming or denying this. There appears to be a lot of evidence supporting this but there is just a spiderweb of legalese, deceit, and misinformation, that you have to do a lot of research before you can get to the bottom of it. We have all been brainwashed. There is no doubt about that. Trying to separate the truth from the fiction is the difficult part. A lot of this birth certificate thing has to revolve around the idea that the government is really a corporation, and in order to have any legal authority over us, they had to convert us into corporations. Thus, our birth certificate creates a strawman, or a corporation that the federal government (corporation) has authority/ownership over. As a corporation, the government really owns it and we (our flesh and blood selves) are really employees of our own corporation (the strawman). That is how I believe it is supposed to work but someone with more knowledge should correct me on this.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by theyreadmymind

"You both need to do research. A lot of research before confirming or denying this. There appears to be a lot of evidence supporting this but there is just a spiderweb of legalese, deceit, and misinformation, that you have to do a lot of research before you can get to the bottom of it. We have all been brainwashed. There is no doubt about that. Trying to separate the truth from the fiction is the difficult part. A lot of this birth certificate thing has to revolve around the idea that the government is really a corporation, and in order to have any legal authority over us, they had to convert us into corporations. Thus, our birth certificate creates a strawman, or a corporation that the federal government (corporation) has authority/ownership over. As a corporation, the government really owns it and we (our flesh and blood selves) are really employees of our own corporation (the strawman). That is how I believe it is supposed to work but someone with more knowledge should correct me on this."

I'm not that knowledgeable on the subject, but I think your summation is reasonably close to my take on the matter.

I've never personally been able to verify the birth (berth) certificate trading; however, I find it interesting that if you pull out a personal check and view the supposed signature line with a magnifying glass, it actually says Aurthorized Signature repeatedly in an extremely small font (hence the MP notation, which means micro print).

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
reply to post by Max_TO

Oh my god dude..

Well if you would rather trust some retarded ass website than listen to reason it's all up to you.

You wanted something factual you said earlier? There is nothing about this because it isn't true, so either you are an idiot, or you don't believe in this. That is all there is to it.

There is no fund that trades the lives of human souls that Fidelity runs.

Have a nice night

He didnt say "trade souls on the market" he is just saying that when an individual is born they are given a serial number that is relayed back to a main system. This makes sense. Politicians and officials are always saying that national debt is being "put on the backs of future Americans"

Maybe the account the OP is talking about is the account created is a count created to represent a "promise to pay" national debt. Maybe each citizen that is born is estimated to pay so much in taxes throughout their life and that is the value their account is given. Upon death of the citizen, the account is closed creating a DEATH CERTIFICATE. This also making sense.

So the overall system works to where these accounts are sold to China, Japan, or UK, whoever wants to make a loan to the US these birth accounts are "sold" or pledged as collateral as proof to or "promise to pay"

This also makes sense and seems very plausible.

Being able to use this account to pay off personal debt seems alittle difficult to believe, but if it is true, the consequences of it may be worse than just paying it yourself.

Just my perspective on the subject.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by AzoriaCorp]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by theyreadmymind
the government is really a corporation, and in order to have any legal authority over us, they had to convert us into corporations. Thus, our birth certificate creates a strawman, or a corporation that the federal government (corporation) has authority/ownership over. As a corporation, the government really owns it and we (our flesh and blood selves) are really employees of our own corporation (the strawman). That is how I believe it is supposed to work but someone with more knowledge should correct me on this.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by theyreadmymind]

or the flesh and blood is 'equipment' ie: property, of our fictional, personal corporations.

further amplifying the definitive esoteric difference between self and body...
ie: we are not our bodies.

Im sure further research will find us all discussing at length this enigma's conception during the Lincoln administration.

-

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
Heres a bit more info

1. Go to www.fidelity.com...
2. Click on 'Research'.
3. Click on 'Quote'.
4. Click on 'Symbol Look Up'.
5. Type in your Birth Number on the Birth Certificate with the dashes (e.g. 156-88-102939).
6. Make sure the top two drop-down menus are 'MUTUAL FUND' and 'FUND NUMBER' BEFORE you perform the search to find out who is trading on the FUND for the Birth Certificate.
7. Click on the Initialed Trading Company name under 'SYMBOL'. This will give you all of the trading information about who is trading on the fund that the birth certificate is a part of. This document was created when you were an infant. Commercial laws allow for you to cancel and rescind this simple contract—UCC3-203—and to make a Claim in recoupment (Reparations) for fraud committed upon you when you were and infant (See UCC 3-305).

Where are you getting these instructions? They are not from the video in your first post. The video gives an entirely different set of instructions for fidelity.com.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
hey i just wanted to point out a comment that was posted on that youtube video perhaps this man is right about the reason it isnt working for us. he said
"raygenx Hi folks, this is will be my 1st comment on Youtube from S. Korea. The reason behind not finding your BC value on Fidelity is that they know that Americans are waking up to the Banking Fraud. That being said, you can find more info by Google search and by clicking More Info on my tab. Cheers ^_^ "

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
If you are going to securitise an individual's future tax income, why use a birth certificate number, which varies in format from state to state, It would be simpler to use a social security number. You report your SS number on your tax filings, not your birth certificate number. Furthermore, the average American makes about $20,000 / year over a fifty year working life. That's about a million dollars. At 20% income tax levels, they only pay about $200,000 in taxes. Why would anyone pay $300,000 for a bond that will only yield $200,000? (Remember, many spouses cease to work after marriage, dropping the average income and reducing their yield to zero.) Furthermore, these securities would not be considered "mutual funds," as these have a specific tax structure. Someone is having you on.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Not worth your time man. These people would rather live in la la land when given the chance. The fact that the premise of this argument has no foundation in economics, the stock exchange or the the mechanics of income taxes means nothing to these people. They usually "resonate" with the truth in these theories, and the lack of any evidence or even logic does not put a damper in their beliefs. It turns out those of us who spend a few hours conducting self-initiated learning are just "sheep", too blind to see the "truth." Those sentiments follow the same line of logic that allows people to buy into these theories, pretending they have done any real research for themselves, when in reality they just quote others who perpetuate the same falsities that they follow blindly.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark VA84
reply to post by DJW001

Not worth your time man. These people would rather live in la la land when given the chance. The fact that the premise of this argument has no foundation in economics, the stock exchange or the the mechanics of income taxes means nothing to these people. They usually "resonate" with the truth in these theories, and the lack of any evidence or even logic does not put a damper in their beliefs. It turns out those of us who spend a few hours conducting self-initiated learning are just "sheep", too blind to see the "truth." Those sentiments follow the same line of logic that allows people to buy into these theories, pretending they have done any real research for themselves, when in reality they just quote others who perpetuate the same falsities that they follow blindly.

I don't think you're talking about anyone in here. It would be nice if someone who believed this and understood it would wander in here and explain things thoroughly in a way it couldn't be denied. I'm sure not qualified. I think the O.P. should have done some research so he could defend his own post. But oh well. I haven't seen a single logical argument against it in here. The post above about averages taxes being only worth $200,000 in a lifetime. Well, I don't think he understands the power of $200,000 in the hands of powerful people. Is it being traded openly on the stock market? That does sound pretty far-fetched to me. But then J. Edgar Hoover once said:

“The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.”

P.S. Just because average income is $20,000/year right now doesn't mean it will be $20,000/year in 50 years.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
If you are going to securitise an individual's future tax income, why use a birth certificate number, which varies in format from state to state, It would be simpler to use a social security number. You report your SS number on your tax filings, not your birth certificate number. Furthermore, the average American makes about $20,000 / year over a fifty year working life. That's about a million dollars. At 20% income tax levels, they only pay about $200,000 in taxes. Why would anyone pay $300,000 for a bond that will only yield $200,000? (Remember, many spouses cease to work after marriage, dropping the average income and reducing their yield to zero.) Furthermore, these securities would not be considered "mutual funds," as these have a specific tax structure. Someone is having you on.

compound that strategy with interest built upon the account, investment profits and losses, asset acquisitions, new bonding avenues, and a lack of dividend recipient - the account swells considerably.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by theyreadmymind

Originally posted by Shark VA84
reply to post by DJW001

I don't think you're talking about anyone in here. It would be nice if someone who believed this and understood it would wander in here and explain things thoroughly in a way it couldn't be denied. I'm sure not qualified. I think the O.P. should have done some research so he could defend his own post. But oh well. I haven't seen a single logical argument against it in here. The post above about averages taxes being only worth $200,000 in a lifetime. Well, I don't think he understands the power of $200,000 in the hands of powerful people. Is it being traded openly on the stock market? That does sound pretty far-fetched to me. But then J. Edgar Hoover once said:

“The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.”

P.S. Just because average income is $20,000/year right now doesn't mean it will be $20,000/year in 50 years.

That is an oxymoron. No one can believe in this stuff and explain it well because it is simply not true. Why do you think it's true? Because you read it on some meaningless blog?

It's actually pretty dumb and I as well as others have told you and the OP that this is ridiculous. Isn't that enough? I mean if I told you that people that live in Austin, Texas could walk on water do you think you could find anything on the internet that specifically says people in Austin, Texas cannot walk on water?

And no, it's the same thing basically, both are extremely stupid and not realistic. What else do you need to hear?

You haven't heard a single logical argument against it? Then I am sorry you are not very bright. There is no helping the helpless.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

I never said I believed it was true. Where did I say that? That was a gross misjudgment on your part. In fact, you show me one post on this entire thread where anyone says they believe it. I think everyone is just curious to find any information, that's all.

No, you and the others saying it's DUMB and ridiculous is not proof enough for me that it's not true. If I believed you for that, that would be the very definition of dumb.

Try a little harder than just appealing to ridicule. 'Do more research' is not a logical argument and that's all you provided to this conversation in your defense.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I have seen original hand signed birth certificates from the hospital, but I have never seen my own original. Just wanted to add that my copy says Pacific Bank Note-CFC Intl. in small print at the bottom. What do birth certificates have to do with bank notes? Hmm...maybe this special paper is a reason people are coming up with these crazy ideas.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I told you it was not true because

1) Fidelity runs no fund like this

2) It is not true

That should be enough. There is nothing you can search the internet on this and I said you would be wasting your time. So, I am telling you it isn't true, so case closed my friend. I am the Gatekeeper, the Keymaster, and Zhoul.

Have a nice night

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Holy crap. Did you even read what you quoted me on? I said I found the stock market thing to be far-fetched. I'm only talking about the other side of this where people are monetizing your future earnings/taxes from birth.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Lies.. all lies

It's all not true because it all stems from the same misinformation/ignorance. It is just someone with too much time on their hands. Nothing like this trades anywhere and even if somehow there was a black market for this you wouldn't know.

But countries like the USA back things by the "full faith and credit of US Gov.". So basically with faith in our taxation. So if you want to think of it in terms like that then yes, anything else is false and it's totally not true.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Just wanted to add that my copy says Pacific Bank Note-CFC Intl. in small print at the bottom

THAT'S FUNNY... Mine says "American Bank Note Company" on the bottom right hand side, just at the margin's edge.

The margin borders are of the same exact webbing design found on American money.

When I look at this document lol... It looks like a Treasury Bond, A Stock Certificate, An Automobile Title... this IS a form of MONEY! lol wow... proof in the pudding that MASSA FEDERAL RESERVE DEFINITELY OWNS US

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/87e4fc9ec5a6.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 24-4-2010 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Why do our birth certificates look like freaking dollar bills?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

I just looked at mine and it appears to be a miniature hand-typed "copy", not the original. I've had it since birth so I guess they never gave me the original.

Here's a site that has a picture of a cert that says "American Bank Note Company" on it for comparison to yours.

mondovista.com...

Wikipedia says: The American Bank Note Company was a major worldwide engraver of national currency and postage stamps. Currently it engraves and prints stock and bond certificates.

That actually kind of makes sense as a bond is a promise to pay by the issuer (person, corporation, or gov't). It's also a type of shackle. (Not being funny.)

[edit on 24-4-2010 by theyreadmymind]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join