It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A blank slate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hello Above Top Secret, I'm BlankSlate, or Blank for short. I'm 24 and from the UK.

I became interested in ATS to find out more about NWO; This place seems to have a lot of information that is fair and balanced compared to other sites. I also have an interest in politics in general and also of UFOs and Cyrptozoology.

Elsewhere I'm interested video games (especially older ones), science fiction (new series of Battlestar Galactica is my favourite TV series), and comedy.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BlankSlate

Hi BlankSlate, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I hope you are able to find a fair balance for your research of topics that interest you. I agree, this is a great site to get all angles.

Best wishes. Hope to see you around soon.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!

Hope you enjoy it here and I'll cya around.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BlankSlate

High Blank and welcome
I only found and registered to ATS 28.4.10. What luck. You will be amazed at content available. From your intro I think you will find yourself at home.
Into games also. Please see my thread on general conspiracys section. You being into old games should have something pertinate to add.
I've got 88 old ps2 games in my collection.
People here are really friendlyI cant come off the site at the moment I keep finding myself dotting about reading stuff and replying to various items.
Cheers

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hi im new too, im also interested in Cyrptozoology and UFOs. Nice meeting you.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
hi and welcome, let the truth unfold ;D

new topics

top topics

join