It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student suspended and labelled terrorist for finger gun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Student suspended and labelled terrorist for finger gun

www.blacklistednews.com

A 13-year-old girl was suspended from school after she was accused of threatening her teacher. Her family says it's a misunderstanding under a zero tolerance policy.

Bleyl Middle School student Taylor Trostle and her parents say it's a classroom game that got her kicked out of school, and now has her labeled as a "terrorist."

"That was considered a terroristic threat because the teacher feared for her life," Kristin Trostle said.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Taylor was wearing an NYPD shirt at school. She says in the last moments of math class, she and some friends were pretending to be police officers.

"They all say that I'm gonna kill somebody, and...they know that I wouldn't do that," she said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

What in the world? The teacher feared for her life? This is just getting ridiculous with the labels and such. This poor girl will have problems the rest of her life because of playing cops and robbers.

This happened in a suburb of my hometown of Houston Texas. So I guess we are all packin down here. Finger guns that is. I would give the teacher another finger myself if that was my child.

If things keep going the way they are, we will all be a terrorist terrorizing the terrorized public. Terror Terror Terror. This word will do us all in.

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Search Engine...

For God's sake...

3rd Line

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Um, what are you the thread police? I used the search function first, thank you, and still and not turning anything up. Forgive me for posting something you already read and causing you harm.

For the love of gawd..........

A little politeness would be in order.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
With all politeness:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS key word search: "Finger gun"

It happens to the best of us....don't sweat the "thread police"

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I don't buy that a 13 year old girl was playing at being a police officer. Sounds like a badly made up lie.

Besides, in todays school climate teachers have to take that type of thing seriously, what would have happened if nothing was done and they really did shoot up the place?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
the world has gone mad, this is a joke.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Thank you. I searched the entire title, just got a bunch of nothing. Haven't been on ATS much in the last week or so and missed it.

link   
double post, oops

[edit on 21-4-2010 by timewalker]

link   
Just wait guys .... Soon the Implantable chips in the Health Care law will monitor your thoughts. So when you think bad thoughts you will be sent to rehabilitiation camps.

1984 = 2010

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Careful!

That finger maybe loaded! Duck and cover! Run run for your lives!

What is this world coming to? I'd love to come down to that school personally and tell that teacher and administration right to their faces they are stupid. In fact its beyond stupidity. I'd just laugh in their faces and call them stupid until my voice goes hoarse. Then I will point my finger and make a gun out of it and go "Bang Bang!" Right at them! Ahh the fun you can have with stupid people.

I guess this gentleman would not be allowed at the school either? And he'd be a terrorist too?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
haha, I remember this happened to my grade four class a week after Columbine. We were playing with finger guns and the old craw of a teacher started freaking out and then lectured us on how dangerous we are were. Then we just laughed at her and continued.

top topics

join