It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can the US President visit AREA-51?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
My guess is that most presidents are not informed of what goes on at Area 51. They're in office for 4-8 years max and your not going to give them information that could end up hurting the country later on. If you want one president who would have known George H.W. Bush. He was not only President, Vice President and Congressman but he was also Director of the CIA. It's amazing the amount of information that was available to him in those roles over time.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Well you have half of it right.The president believes he has visited area 51 but in fact he was taken too another base that looks just like area 51 but without all the secret alien ships and aliens.Many politicians beleive they have visited places like area 51 and dulce and in fact they were fake locations.Of course everything looked real but without the aliens.Obama would do his nut if he knew this.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Even if he could, why would he tell us anything? There are measures in place to prevent information leaks.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by darpa999

The president is a temporary position. Not all presidents are equal take obama, He would not even pass a security background check since he was not born in America. Therefore he is banned from all secret bases in the US and abroad. Presidents such as bush who are defenders of liberty are allowed access because republicans know the truth of freedom and the price we have payed in blood to defend it. All secuirty clearance levels require a background check to be obtained. The first level is basically a phone call same with the second. But at the level to access a facility such as Area 51, they go into a persons background, to see if anything suspicious or un american comes up, even mental defects are open to criticism. If they did a background check they would know that Obama is a democrat and can not be trusted to be a care taker for the american way of life.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa

The president is a temporary position. Not all presidents are equal take obama, He would not even pass a security background check since he was not born in America. Therefore he is banned from all secret bases in the US and abroad. Presidents such as bush who are defenders of liberty are allowed access because republicans know the truth of freedom and the price we have payed in blood to defend it. All secuirty clearance levels require a background check to be obtained. The first level is basically a phone call same with the second. But at the level to access a facility such as Area 51, they go into a persons background, to see if anything suspicious or un american comes up, even mental defects are open to criticism. If they did a background check they would know that Obama is a democrat and can not be trusted to be a care taker for the american way of life.

WTF...I don't even know what to say to your statement. Did you just honestly say that republicans are the only people allowed into military secret areas? I...wha....so much ignorance.

I sure hope you were kidding...but something tells me no...

[edit on 5/6/2010 by Everwatcher33]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It's funny I saw this. Because I asked this very same question when I first joined AOTS.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The President can go to any facility.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa

ROFL... Completely wrong on so many levels.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Pardon my confusion here but .. I'm confused.

I thought this was sort of the top site for conspiracies and secrets and info that "they" don't want you to know and so forth..

It's my understanding (opinion?) that Area 51 is a smokescreen. It's much too public and too well-known for anything really "above top secret" to be going on there. Area 51 is a convenient focus for all the casual conspiracy theorists, UFO hunters, etc, but the facility where anything really interesting might be happening is a place most of us have probably never heard of .. either much better hidden than Area 51 or hidden in plain sight disguised as a perfectly ordinary and innocuous military base that no one pays any attention to.

So .. the question of whether the US President can go to Area 51 is a bit silly IMO (no offense). Of course he can .. there isn't anything going on there beyond stuff like the next step in stealth technology and a few fun bizarre projects that keep the gawkers and photographers interested enough not to look elsewhere for what's really going on.

Does the ATS community really think Area 51 is the real deal? I apologize in advance for saying it, but I'll be a bit disappointed if you do.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Tigpoppa,

Trolls are not welcome here, go crawl back under your bridge!

Respected ATS'ers,

The clearance question it's a really interesting one. I totally understand the need to know situation of a captain of a ship etc, or the commander on a base not being able to see the work of a crypto unit based on his site.

However, that's because those guys still have someone that can order them NOT to view in the information, ie an Admiral at Pearl harbour, or a general in the pentagon.
Who's going to turn around to the POTUS when he knocks on the reception doors at Groom and say, Sorry Sir, I can't let you in??? No one out-ranks him, and therefore in a military organisation no one can deny him access. Unlike any other commander in the forces.

Just my thoughts

Cheers

Rob

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

which queen? why? do you know something we dont? or are you just being daft?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Ahhh...where to begin?

First, your statements are just absurd. Im not a Obama lover by any means, but I cant just buy your line of thought. There is no way that Republicans are more in-tune with preserving America than the Democrats. Political parties are a blur anymore. Politicians are mostly scumbags by any other name.

That being said, its people like you that are the biggest roadblock to actually getting anything done in this country.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join