It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you do when ET presence is Disclosed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

What do you mean of Obama's role in Disclosure? I feel there is a plan in place but am unsure as to what he is doing to set this up. Healthcare, bailouts, nukes? I dont get it, well maybe the nukes one. I know he was about to drop the ET bomb (no pun intended) in Thanksgiving 2009, whatever happened to that?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

The joke i make to friends is that we are like ants under a microscope. They look at us and are like 'aww!!! they are making differential equations. Isn't that cute?
'

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
reply to post by mossme89

What will you do when ET presence is Disclosed?

It depends on the nature of the disclosure. For example, if Katie Couric goes on and says "Earlier this evening fuzzy blue aliens landed in new york square, took guided tour, bought some souvinirs and left. Next up, american idol." I might react somewhat differently than if the Vogon deconstructor fleet shows up over my house and announces the impending destruction of earth. And oh, by the way...we exist.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh please, anyone but Katie Couric. How she remains on television is a mystery to me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Disclosed by whom, and in what manner?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

My guess is that when, not if, disclosure occurs, it will be done simultaneously in different parts of the earth with ships similiar to the size in the movie the day the earth stood still, vs. a much larger ship which may be too overwhelming for the masses to accept, initially. I think there also might be re-appearances of ships formerly lost at sea, (titanic as an example) and both civilian and military planes that have been missing for decades, suddenly re-appearing on private and public land worldwide, similiar to what happened in the movie close encounters to demonstrate their "capabilities."

If some or all of the information given here:

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

is true, there will be social problems, a huge upheaval in religious movements with an end of the world scenario, some suicides, resistance movements started by various groups, and definitely prejudice towards same, similiar to the series "V". (noticing a pattern here of "preparations" for disclosure?)

If this happens however, our government will indicate that these were early on problems, that no longer exist, and that information will be collaborated by other governments worldwide, giving reassurance to the general public that it is probably true. The visitors will have to of course share technologies that are currently unknown to us at present such as cures for some major diseases, turning vast desert areas into grasslands, new sources of energy, ways of increasing crop production several fold, rapid cleanup of our waters, etc. for the general masses to accept them, or at the very least, tolerate them.

Regardless, it will be interesting one way or the other.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by manta78]

[edit on 21-4-2010 by manta78]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Goood question
personally, i would have a few people i would have to phone up instantly.. lol Ha! see? kinda phone calls

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Run around in circles shrieking...

Then? Shower, and get ready to go to work, probably... 'cause I'll still have bills to pay.

'course I'd get a charge out of watching other peoples reactions...I'm an inveterate people watcher.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
i look at it 2 ways.... good and bad ..rly thats how its going to be , so with that said if its bad then worst case its going to be like the movie the 4th kind where there is no hope at all and we are completely helpless ,they would be able to snatch us up at any sec and take our kids ..let me remind you that that move leaves out any hope to a good outcome when dealing with thoes types of alians .
or it could be the complete oppset and well ill let you fill in the blanks

many thanks i am a newb to ATS so ummm pardon the spelling and cheers

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

I would wonder why they travelled trillions
of miles to come here.

I've occasionally thought that if I were to travel hundreds of light years to visit another world, it might be nice to find some strange new alien creature to snuggle with. Affection is not limited to humans. I've enjoyed petting cats in my lifetime, and squirrels are really quite adorable. And of course human girls can be nice to snuggle with too. So...perhaps there are distant planets in the universe which also have adorable, cute cuddly beings to be happily affectionate with.

So, imagine you're walking down the street when a large ship descends from the sky, lands nearby and a fuzzy alien with three eyes and antenna steps out and says, "Hi! I'm Adhjkjhda from Johweeep. You're really cute. May I pet you please?"

I might like to meet that sort of alien.

to travel that far to get to a species that,
to them, is as intelligent as slugs are to us,

There are possible motivations other than intellectual discourse and food.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by manta78

simultaneously in different parts of the earth with ships
similiar to the size in the movie the day the earth stood still

Ok. Then in that scenario my reaction would be to immediately try to telepathically contact them. I might not be telepathic. But they might be.

There are many possible reasons for them to choose to attempt to contact us. Some we might like. Some we might not. But so too are there many possible points of contact on the human side of things. And I think me personally as the human side of the contact would be less likely to end badly for humanity than many other possible human contacts.

So I would try.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hi! I would think we should wonder why they left their planets? Was
it for Science? Exploration? Genetics? Searching for reasources? Looking
for new Realestate? I would worry about them taking resources away from Earth, or them buying up our land? The possibilities are endless.
It might be several races of aliens with all different agendas. Life
would become more complicated and dangerous. The law of nature,
mother nature, is intrinsically violent. It's in all creatures ultimately.

As for our amazing technology, thank your engineers. My husband has
spent the last year and a half building a factory robot from scratch, it's been stressful. The computer, electrical, mechanical, quality, chemical engineers gift us daily with cars, computers, microwaves, appliances, all factory goods... The secret is they work at it. We can solve our environmental and economic problems... we just have to work together and work at it. That is the truth and the secret... getting along and working.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hi! I would think we should wonder why they left their planets? Was
it for Science? Exploration? Genetics? Searching for reasources? Looking
for new Realestate? I would worry about them taking resources away from Earth, or them buying up our land? The possibilities are endless.
It might be several races of aliens with all different agendas. Life
would become more complicated and dangerous. The law of nature,
mother nature, is intrinsically violent. It's in all creatures ultimately.

As for our amazing technology, thank your engineers. My husband has
spent the last year and a half building a factory robot from scratch, it's been stressful. The computer, electrical, mechanical, quality, chemical engineers gift us daily with cars, computers, microwaves, appliances, all factory goods... The secret is they work at it. We can solve our environmental and economic problems... we just have to work together and work at it. That is the truth and the secret... getting along and working.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Short answer, but I would have to say that my reaction would be, "Well... here we go" and then call up my family to make sure they know, and then go about my day business as usual.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Already have this planned out. We're having a party in one of the local pubs, a "welcome to planet earth" raveinapub. I asked the landlord about it once whilst in his fine establishment late one night. And he said "yeah....ok"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join