It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you do when ET presence is Disclosed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Personally, I'd be ecstatic. To my family who thinks i'm nuts, i'd be like 'i hate to say i told you so, but i told you so.'.

What about you?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
personally.. I wouldn't be estacistic since we still don't know what their TRUE agend is.. just like 'V'.. give technology to get something in return ..

but even then, I already believe there is and wouldn't change my spiritual believe system since I belive I already have an answer.. but, at this point....my quest would be .. why are they here.. what brought them here...and what are their intentions..

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I have already proven my family and people who know me wrong so many times on strange things, but i doubt alien disclosure will come in my life.

Hypocrites, with no critical thinking skills at all describe so many people on earth today.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I have already proven my family and people who know me wrong so many times on strange things, but i doubt alien disclosure will come in my life.

Hypocrites, with no critical thinking skills at all describe so many people on earth today.

(repost) not entirely sure what exactally you're saying?? .. can you plz be more speciific ??

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Komodo]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Alot of people dont think they will ever disclose. I personally dont think they have a choice its not really under their controll, sooner or later they will have to say something, they may just be biding their time so they can think of a way to use it to their advantage like to cause fear. In that case it will be up to people like us to cut through the deception to inform people that it is a good thing. I think some people will be thankfull some of us spent so much time listening to the "crackpots" and attending tin foil hat conventions all these years.

But I dont think first contact will happen untill the majority wants it. The et's wont interfere with primitives such as us and violate our free will or law of confusion. So in that case most people will already believe before they make contact anyway. But I think the peacefull spiritual side of contact will recieve much deception, if modern fiction is anything to go by. Id expect ufo sightings to skyrocket late this year and into next year, possibly also something coming from the scientific community so they maintain the illusion of being "out in front" such as discovery on phobos for example.

I think its too risky for TPTB to do it early. It will kickstart a journey of seeking in people that could lead to their being found out. People may be like "If they kept this a secret so long what else could they be keeping secret" Suddenly sites like this that were right all along will gain way too much credibility from the masses, and the media will be seen to have been making a joke out of it deliberatly. Disclosure is way to risky for them so they wont go ahead untill just before the end of the show.

But remember disclosure will happen when we collectivly are ready want it, not TPTB. It may seem far fetched to see the majority wanting disclosure but things of this nature are already exploding in popularity and it will continue to grow exponentially throughout the year as amazing events unfold. I think it was earlier this month ATS broke a site record for most people online.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Thats what the TPTB want us to believe so we resist any aliens...

anyway as for me
I'd be at the front of the line when they land, i got a sneaky feeling a ship will land where i live due to the size of the park.

I'll just laugh in everyones faces saying "I bloody told you so!" still we say this now.. when and IF they turn up and it happens so rapidly worldwide..i bet even we ATS'ers will panic at first.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
what do you expect...the best day of our lives...i agreed with you with the parents thing OP, i will have revenge with a lot of people, also say bye bye to the rethoric which i always use to try and convince people and myself that something is out there like :

"The Universe was born with 2 types of atoms Hydrogen and Helium, then the stars started to cookin these up in its core until the day the star dies and releases fused atoms which form something different, this product keeps on going on new forming stars which restart the cookin them again and fusing new type of components until we get the very interesting for us carbon molecules (everything on planet earth is based in this molecule) which on turn is released in vast quantities into empty space to fall out new born planets and stars...pfff...so can you explain to me now considering that we know that our sun is one of millions in our galaxies which got planets orbiting around and that our beloved Milky Way Galaxy is only 1 of billions of more galaxies that occupy the seen galaxy how the f@@ck do you pretend were alone??"

The only problem here is that i dont believe we are being visited so there is still nothing to be disclosed....bt who knows with Kepler's return we shall have new targets for searching so adding like 10yrs more we might find something struggling with survival

[edit on 21-4-2010 by heineken]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I will get drunk and then after that blow out I will probably settle down to weigh up the implications of such an event and then I will do everything I can to get myself and my family off this rock and as far away from our fellow species as possible.

After 43 years of living among my wonderful species I have had just about as much as I can take of this so called humanity and would like to see how life is lived elsewhere and hope that life and nature is respected a whole lot more than it is here.

Baring the possibility that we live in a predatory universe I would hope that there is a much better way to live and I wish to be a part to that without having to kowtow to the psychologically damaged and the narcissistically insane, the so called elite that govern.

There are many so called friends of the past who cast me aside after my first UFO encounter and suddenly decided to avoid me that I would like to make faces at and thumb my nose at but at the end of the day I never required their belief as validation so I will not waste my time on such actions.

I might smile knowingly at them if our paths ever crossed but other than that I will walk past them without saying a word with intent to gain passage with an extraterrestrial.

However I am starting to come to the sinking conclusion that disclosure will probably never come because I think if it ever did then there would be a lot of explaining that would need to be done and I think there would be a bloodletting – us hanging them the so called leaders from street lights so I think if disclosure ever did come then it will be a disclosure from extraterrestrial sources rather than terrestrial.

Disclosure is probably happening in drips and drabs all over the world as visitors contact certain people that fit their agenda or psychological profile but there has to be a reason why they do not just come out and float a vast mother ship over a city. Could it be that we are held hostage in some way and that if such an event ever did take place another extraterrestrial faction might release some sort of weapon or is the hesitation due to something similar to a non interference protocol?

Considering all the lies and distraction we have to put up with over the years then any theory could be just as viable or as crazy as the next. With that in mind I will go out on a limb and hypothesize that extraterrestrials will appear during the next world cup but only if England make it to the finals – otherwise disclosure is postponed.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I'd serve them as a loyal pawn/slave in their galactic plot to take over all races in their path.

Or, I would just be really happy.

Whatever one was expected of me at that moment.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
personally.. I wouldn't be estacistic since we still don't know what their TRUE agend is.. just like 'V'.. give technology to get something in return ..

but even then, I already believe there is and wouldn't change my spiritual believe system since I belive I already have an answer.. but, at this point....my quest would be .. why are they here.. what brought them here...and what are their intentions..

Well, from what i have seen, they have been here for a while. If they wanted us gone, we would be gone by now

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

When when when, i love it, just like me not "IF" but "WHEN" I think or should i say i know that the feeling we will all have will be in a state of Euphoria.
Thats how i will feel, it will explain our purpose and tie up everything we have ever wanted to know. Personally i cant wait, for years now i have waited and waited and waited, but WHEN it happens I will breathe a sigh of relief.

We all know deep down that the possibility of us been alone in the middle of the universe is a ridiculous statement made by many. However i personally believe that between now and the 11 July 2010 we will get disclosure wether we or should i say TPTB like it or not.
As we sit here right now there are things going on globally that we all see but see from the wrong perspective?
For example, I was sitting wondering how would the fact that ET life exists be made common knowledge given the fact that we have been lied too for soooo many years, many un neccesary wars, wars over oil, religion, money and survival.
I personally cant see how the TPTB will explain their reign of suppression that has lasted 60 years. Which brings me to why i think that governments all over the world are being over thrown (in so many words) I think in order to come clean there are things going on to make sure there are no more lies and deciept.
I also think that Obama is in fact very very important in the acknowledgement of ET`s. People give him a hard time but fail to see things that he is doing, which all would benefit Disclosure. Youre gonna break some eggs to make an ommelette?

The economy for instance, whats so bad about change? Its the governments and the economy that they over the years have structured to keep us all pinned down? We as a species have been seperated from each other by
working class
Religious faiths
Money
Oil
Its an absolute joke, the way we are all living.(sorry for going on but please hear me out)
We as a species and population of this planet are infact seperated, we are that ignorant and self centered that we dont even help each other anymore?Do we?
The starving, globally, we think we`re helping but governments take their cut, Haiti for instance. The recent volcanic eruption, people stranded. Stranded? Where has our humanity gone? To busy worrying about money thats where.
So to cut a very long rant to a long story i`ll leave you all with that.
Lets just say, when disclosure comes, i wont panic for if our distant cousins were to destroy us they would have already done it ages ago. If they were to turn hostile i would know exactly why they would do so, TPTB?
I know that also TPTB will orchestrate some sort of campaign having us believe they are hostile, i aint gonna buy that either.

One more thing before i stop,
Meanwhile until disclosure does happen, i wish you all very well, take care of yourelves and each other.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
Alot of people dont think they will ever disclose. I personally dont think they have a choice its not really under their controll, sooner or later they will have to say something, they may just be biding their time so they can think of a way to use it to their advantage like to cause fear. In that case it will be up to people like us to cut through the deception to inform people that it is a good thing. I think some people will be thankfull some of us spent so much time listening to the "crackpots" and attending tin foil hat conventions all these years.

But I dont think first contact will happen untill the majority wants it. The et's wont interfere with primitives such as us and violate our free will or law of confusion. So in that case most people will already believe before they make contact anyway. But I think the peacefull spiritual side of contact will recieve much deception, if modern fiction is anything to go by. Id expect ufo sightings to skyrocket late this year and into next year, possibly also something coming from the scientific community so they maintain the illusion of being "out in front" such as discovery on phobos for example.

My guess is that Disclosure will come by Mid-2011 through something like a mass-decloaking and landing by invitation, not through the gov't. In the mean time, i'd guess like you said that sightings will increase until people can't deny it. Maybe there would be first contact also. Since they cant interfere with free will, if we ask to be beamed up maybe they would beam us up.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Maybe there would be first contact also. Since they cant interfere with free will, if we ask to be beamed up maybe they would beam us up.

Yeah free will really gets me thinking sometimes. I think so long as it wont violate law of confusion, collective free will or the free will of the spirit which I think would take precedence over egoic incarnative free will. Then who knows whats possible, thats why I always ask for things clearly to make my intention heard, no harm in asking for the old "beam me up scotty" so long as you specify benevolents only.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I would be excited even if they were here to WAR WITH ME, atleast I got to meet my UNIVERSAL brotheren finally within this millinia.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I will be so relieved when some government somewhere steps up to the plate and reveals to the whole world what most of us on ATS already believe.

Whether their presence will be good or bad, the people of the world deserve to know the truth.

I have spent a lot of time reading through information available on other sites, especially as regards accounts of humanoid contact and animal and human mutilations. Just too many stories by too many people over too long a period of time and over the entire world for there not to be some element of truth to it.

Historically when a more advanced culture arrives the current culture disappears or is enslaved. Let us all hope that is human trait that is confined to our Earth and not the standard of the universe. If it is universal, we are already in deep poopy. I prefer to believe that with the knowledge and availability of the free energy of the universe that surrounds us, that advanced extra-terrestrial cultures will have bypassed that trait and help us move up to the next level. There however is a thread of suspicious behavior that runs through the accounts of contact and it is worrisome.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

It depends on the nature of the disclosure. For example, if Katie Couric goes on and says "Earlier this evening fuzzy blue aliens landed in new york square, took guided tour, bought some souvinirs and left. Next up, american idol." I might react somewhat differently than if the Vogon deconstructor fleet shows up over my house and announces the impending destruction of earth. And oh, by the way...we exist.

Disclosed by whom, and in what manner?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
What I would do when the ET presence is disclosed?

Firstly I don’t expect such a disclosure will take place before many years from now, but suppose I am wrong and it will happen today or next week or perhaps next month, I really cannot do anything more or less about it than to watch and see what happens next.

Wondering what after that will going on in the minds of all those ongoing nonbelievers and so called skeptics.

Then, I will desperately hope that the fears I have for what I think will happen after such a suddenly and confronting disclosure will definitely not become true.

Therefore I personally am not waiting anymore at such a suddenly and confronting disclosure, I prefer the way it happens already, in small steps.

[edit on 21/4/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Heres a few links recently added to you tube, stephen bassett hope it hasnt been posted before.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Enjoy

its happening wether we believe it or not.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
All depends on the way the it is Disclosed.IMHO if life is discovered(may have allready)TPTB feels we dont need to know until the have fully milked the benefits and intergrated the Alien life forms without flaw into the human population and it will be a gradual release of info(they have been here since 64 and have not caused trouble.and they gave us cool stuff like microwaves and Ipod's)

But if it's a press conference we are screwed cuz they cant control what they out come is..

Last if it is like this well, add your own answer

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I would wonder why they travelled trillions (or more likely - hundreds of trillions) of miles to come here. If they are so far advanced that they have achieved the impossible - matter travelling faster than light - why would they come to this insignificant section of the universe at all. It would be like a scientist travelling to the other side of the world to study bacteria that could be found anywhere - even in his own back yard.

So, I would have to assume that to travel that far to get to a species that, to them, is as intelligent as slugs are to us, perhaps we are just some intergalactic delicacy that they accidentally stumbled across while out mapping gaseous anomolies or while looking for some new fuel source or something.

And as I gather my family around me to spend our final days together before we become a superior species brunch, I would laugh to myself at the irony of all the foolish humans believing in their arrogance that we are of any interest at all to an obviously superior race of beings who have conquered interstellar travel. In their eagerness to believe in their own importance, the have become the sushi platter for these beings.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join