It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Unified Field Theory: Nassim Haramein

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted before. If so I'm sorry my search fu must be off today.

What I thought was most interesting is how he touches upon a subject of why everything spins. It's not something we think about very often but we know, the sun spins, the earth spins, electrons spin, atomic nuclei spin, the galaxy spins, galactic systems spin etc.

The question is why? What is the fundamental force behind this "Spinning" of everything?

He also touches on how things could not exist if they stop spinning.

Enjoy the interview!

[edit on 20-4-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Ah hell,

Mods. Please put this in Science and Tech.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
But ya still have to explain "From Where Did That Initial Push Exist"

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

That my friend is the Ultimate Question!

2nd line.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
And i aint telling

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Excuse me if I am wrong, but wouldn't "no spinning" pretty much be the same thing as a temp of absolute zero?

That said, it is very interesting how someone can take information that has been known, view it from a slightly different perspective, and bring new issues to light. It is good for the pot to be shaken every now and then.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
then where did the heat engery which is a force come from?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
And no spinning is,,,,,,,null

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
And Null is,, just sec,,,,,oh ya see above post

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
God put it in the microwave and nuked it.

Wham!

Why have instant potatoes when you can have instant universe. personally, I've been trying to cut back so I use Universe Light.

(pun)

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
LOL

Wham i like that but be gentle i wouldn't wham a seed into the ground right?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I always see him in that shirt. What year was this radio interview? If more then a half a year was his papers already published?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Iguess times up then lol

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I change my shirt on a daily basis.

However, I refuse to disclose my own estimate of my personal speed relative to the speed of light!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
So the Universe is full of Starch..... hmmm

So what I perceive from this is, motion is relative to existence?

and if there is any logic to that, how did existence come about from a zero stand point, or are instant Potatoes immune from this theory?

Food for Thought

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The potatoes are largely affected by the space-time condiment cycles. Margarine replaced butter only late in the time-sequence, once Jupiter had aligned with Mars!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
He is a bonafied genius as far as I'm concerned. His long lecture on youtube is worth it if you can gather the time.

Here is AlienScientist about Nassim's schwarzchild paper:

I have been introducing his ideas to a few faculty here at MSU.

John Archibald Wheeler had a similar idea of how the universe works:

‘Wheeler's hunch is that the universe is built like an enormous feedback loop, a loop in which we contribute to the ongoing creation of not just the present and the future but the past as well. To illustrate his idea, he devised what he calls his "delayed-choice experiment," which adds a startling, cosmic variation to a cornerstone of quantum physics: the classic two-slit experiment....

By the time the astronomers decide which measurement to make— whether to pin down the photon to one definite route or to have it follow both paths simultaneously— the photon could have already journeyed for billions of years, long before life appeared on Earth. The measurements made now, says Wheeler, determine the photon's past. In one case the astronomers create a past in which a photon took both possible routes from the quasar to Earth. Alternatively, they retroactively force the photon onto one straight trail toward their detector, even though the photon began its jaunt long before any detectors existed.

It would be tempting to dismiss Wheeler's thought experiment as a curious idea, except for one thing: It has been demonstrated in a laboratory. In 1984 physicists at the University of Maryland set up a tabletop version of the delayed-choice scenario. Using a light source and an arrangement of mirrors to provide a number of possible photon routes, the physicists were able to show that the paths the photons took were not fixed until the physicists made their measurements, even though those measurements were made after the photons had already left the light source and begun their circuit through the course of mirrors.

Wheeler conjectures we are part of a universe that is a work in progress; we are tiny patches of the universe looking at itself— and building itself. It's not only the future that is still undetermined but the past as well. And by peering back into time, even all the way back to the Big Bang, our present observations select one out of many possible quantum histories for the universe.’
Discover Magazine - Does the Universe Exist if We're Not Looking?

So basically we are seeing the event horizons of everything around us, and the universe itself is inside an event horizon as well. Nassim breaks it down into Gravity and Electromagnetic Radiation, or basically Light.

Gravity goes into the inside of the taurus, EM radiation( comes out the bottom.

In a continuous feedback.

Star n Flag cause more people need to start hearing about it, would be nice to get a consensus to find out if hes right. I'm pretty sure he is at least on the right track, he has to be for it to make so much sense.

edit to add: here is is website:www.theresonanceproject.org...

[edit on 20-4-2010 by beebs]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Just my view, but that seems more like mislabeling the event.

The photon may have started on a path from the distant past, but our decision of where to set up the screen and detector only affect the future travel of that photon, not its past travel.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

Well now that makes sense!
You put it in such a way that's it's easy to swallow

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

I wish that was the case... I myself had to read the article a few times to make sure it was correct. I originally thought what you have stated. But that is not the case, and not what the implications of the experiment actually dictate.

I suggest visiting the link to the discover magazine article, it is 2 pages long.

And then research the man himself, he is quite famous in physics.

The photons billion year path is determined upon our observation. It could have gone around the distant quasars or galaxies, or it could have come straight at us. Not both.

The photon is in a quantum state of both before we detect it, which then determines where it went.

Very trippy, very real.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join