It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just saying "hi" !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hi people.
Just thought I`d say "hi".. yeah, I`m new to this forum, not here to annoy or challenge anyone, or become one of those " know-it-alls" that can be found on the net, just a musician,bluesfreak, sky watcher, day - dreamer, keen follower of the N.W.O and society`s failure to spot it happening...
ps-- about this volcano that`s erupted, I live in the U.K, and I live in quite a remote high up moorland setting, we got told in our news that all this ash in the atmosphere would create the most "stunning" sunsets. Now, we do get lovely views up here, but there`s been nothing out of the ordinary, I was expecting great reds, and oranges, and frankly, some Turner-esque scenery, but so far, nothing. ,Now, dont get me wrong, I`m not a new-posting wierdo who`s gonna claim there is no volcano erupting, but..WHERE`S MY SUNSETS!!???
PEACE OUT
BLUESFREAK

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hey fellow UKer!
You sound like you will fit in perfectly here at ATS!
I don't know what areas are supposed to get these unusual sunsets. I think it look slightly different here, but maybe it's because I expect it to... Not sure to be honest.
But the cloud is relatively thin and not evenly dispersed so some areas may not be as affected. I think they are playing it safe to be honest, though it is a potential problem. No one wants to be the one to say it's OK though I guess and then a plane crashes! But that's another thread anyway

Peace friend

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hi Bluesfreak,

Welcome to ATS - blues lover, musician, sky watcher and day dreamer - sounds a great fit.

Sorry you are missing out on the spectacular sunsets, think though that sunsets might be the last thing on the the minds of those who are stranded.

Anyway - welcome.

Peace!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Welcome to the forums. Don't be afraid to ask any questions. We don't bit at all. Well bite hard anyway.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bluesfreak

Hey there bluesfreak welcome to ATS.

I love your intro for 2 reasons ...

#1 I think your moorland setting might be the same as my moorland setting ... no extraordinary sunsets here on the North York Moors either

#2 As a 'bluesfreak' you are probably one of a select few who would know who/what I'm talking about when I say that I love 'John Martyn's - Solid Air'
... I discovered him (figurativley speaking), when I lived with a musician

See you on the boards and enjoy the time you spend here.

Woody

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bluesfreak

Hi bluesfreak, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
thanks people, for your kind words, and yeah , Woody, Solid Air is a seminal, visionary work of art.
Really love this site, been an avid reader for quite some time, and today i thought " I`m` gonna join!"

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Welcome to the forums. Remember when posting in the 9/11 or religion threads, wear a flame suit.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Howdy bluesfreak, welcome to the site.

Have fun getting the Conspiracy Blues.

new topics

top topics

join