It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing CIA Mind Control Potential Proven in Documents

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hi guys and gals, my question to anyone that would know is, has these hypnosis techniques, in a positive manner ever taken farther? I mean has anyone else tried to partially prove psycologists or even freud by coaxing at the deeper level parts of the human mind? Or even, to get more deeper into it maybe find out what the mind truly is at it's most purest level (or soul)?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

FREUD: "My therapeutic arsenal contained only two weapons, hypnotism and electrotherapy… Unluckily I was soon driven to see that [electrotherapy] was of no help whatever."

At first, like Breuer, Freud hypnotized his patients, encouraging them to tell their stories while under an hypnotic trance. But hypnosis wasn't helping them.

GAY: In an hypnotic trance people would talk about things that they couldn't talk about, wouldn't talk about under other circumstances and that could help. [But] it wasn't lasting. People would have momentary cures under hypnosis and then lapse right back into their illness again.

Freud's couch in his Vienna office
Freud's couch in his Vienna office
(Photograph by Edmund Engelman)

He urged his patients to shut their eyes, he applied the pressure of his hand to their foreheads, anything to get them to tell him what they remembered. Nothing worked. Gradually, Freud abandoned hypnosis altogether.

www.pbs.org...

That may help with the previous Freud question

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The CIA's MKULTRA operation had over a hundred different programs investigating about every strange thing imaginable. We've had clues about such works over the decades but they were always met with denials by official sources. Remote viewing is one of the more public programs the CIA developed and turned over to the Army. All branches of the services were involved with the secret work extending from WWII until well into the 1970s. And of course, those programs must continue today under other guises. The most recent affair is probably the swine flu one. If you want to really get into the scary stuff, examine the evidence for AIDs actually being a created virus.

The best evidence for the CIA's nasty programs as a whole can be found in the recently released book A Terrible Mistake by H.P. Albarelli, Jr. He documents in over 800 pages the CIA's work to develop '___' as a weapon of war.

Some of you won't believe this, but in the early 1950s the CIA rigged up a crop spray airplane and dosed an entire French--yes, French, village in an experiment to see what would happen. What did happen is that seven people died as a direct result, many went insane and everyone, even a village dog, went loco for a couple of days. Some never fully recovered.

If you've seen Men Who Stare at Goats, that last sequence of an army garrison being dosed with '___' is a direct take-off on the French incident which was just a larger scaled version of what was done to thousands of unsuspecting Americans in before and after. Except in the movie a happy face was put on everyone, a nice pleasant and sane outcome. In that regard, the movie and the book it was taken from should be viewed as just another attempt to conceal the truth. I highly recommend A Terrible Mistake by Albarelli. It took him ten years to write the true story of the CIA's '___' connection that cannot be denied.

(It is worthy of note that the Army (in the movie at least) is given all of the blame for working on all of that crazy stuff. The CIA is hardly--if at all--mentioned. I have no problem is viewing the "goat" movie and book as part of a disinformation campaign to blur the true facts that Albarelli presents in rigorous detail. The Army, almost laughingly gets the blame for the weird crap and the CIA slips quietly away into the deep background.)

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nowayreally

Psychology is my passion, and I become more and more awestruck that the 'things' I recognize and notice about people, settings, general 'feeling' amongst a group of people- are obvious- blatantly- but apparently only to me - or a select minority of others Ive met along my way.
...I REALLY know what you mean there...I apparently have the same problem...man, you couldn't have given a closer description if you tried...it's almost as if I'm seeing a totally different world, and everyone around is like sleepwalking all over the place and not noticing anything...it's mind blowing, but is one of the most influential factors on my life, molding how I live and see the world.

Its all psychology- Where does everyone think 'conspiracy theories' originated? They came about because a 'select few' (often deemed 'crazy' by the majority) didn't buy into the propaganda, didn't get taken over by the psychological conditioning that 'they' (I have no definition of who 'they' are so I use this loosely) performed.
Yeah, exactly...I think it's amazing that we are actually considered the crazy ones...for questioning things...we are freaking crazy because we look into things more deeply and question what we are told..and that leads us to find real conspiracies, hence we become conspiracy theorists...and the moment we try to talk about what we have found with "sheeple" so to speak, you will probably be mocked and criticized and labeled as crazy...but we know who the real crazy ones are, and we don't need to prove that to anyone...but it seems to me the "sheeple", the so called sane people, question their sanity all the time with their constant visits to psychiatrists and all sorts of things. Pathetic, weak minded individuals who couldn't exert one nanogram of independent thought and individualism.

Anyways, I simply wanted to ask if there is any reference to the IQs and or any kind of social/artistic/introspective/physical, etc. intelligence testing done prior to the hypnosis of these 'subjects'?
Sorry, I can't help you out there.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
It doesn't seem possible that somebody could call me on the phone and hipnotize me to do something I wouldn't normally do...Subjects like this have to be previously trained to do these sort of things...Splitting personalities isn't as easy as some make it out to be...The subjects have to be basically desensitized which takes beatings, shock treatments, and solitary confinement...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

I used to get paid to be a subject for medical experiments (yet another stop on my lowlife grand tour) and there was one where I would have received hundreds of dollars, ten days room and board in the hospital, access to the medical library...all I had to do was get hypnotized and then they would give me drugs...they thought I was likely to be a good subject because I could roll my eyes way up into my head, that was like the pre-test...but it turns out that I was eventually deemed unhypnotizable, they couldn't get it to work on me, I wanted it to work, but it turned out homey don't play that way...

So whenever I hear about hypnosis as the basis for mind control, I do tend to think, "how powerful can hypnosis be, if it doesn't work on me at all?"...hmmm...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

The greatest part about being considered 'crazy' (in reference to conspiricies, etc.) is that people are dumbfounded by my air of assurance. They say, 'No way, impossible!' to which I reply, 'Well, Ive done loads of research, tell me, what have you got? The word of your 'elect'? Hmmm'

I need to look in to the specifics of the sources you have provided and will as soon as possible. I am guessing that the 'subjects' were not highly intelligent people (in at least one dynamic of intellectual capabilities), therefore their brains are way more easily overtaken.

And to the other poster who expressed disbelief in the effects of words via telephone to hypnotize-
Science has blossomed and grown in so many ways- we can do heart transplants, we can use satellites to monitor the weather, we can do so much that generations before us would have never imagined possible.
Yet, for all the advances we've made there exists one branch of science that despite so many years, studies, time, research we have invested into it, most knowledgeable psychologists, Doctors, Neurologists, etc. would have to admit---- It's not space that is the 'final frontier'- the untapped resources, the end all be all; the answers lies so close... it lies within a human brain.

Never ever underestimate the power of words, word-play, charisma, convictions, fear. If you allow yourself to disbelieve in the power of one mans control over their own mind and their ability to channel that energy through it, then you my friend are sadly at great risk of losing your very own.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

Lol! Thats really interesting! But, turn the tables for a second- Anyone who has the ability to poke fun at themselves, (ex. you referenced your "lows in life") somewhat jestfully- usually has a deeper introverted strength and are usually people that are quite (in my experience) intelligent.

So, maybe you were too smart for the study???

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Not to go grim, but I wonder if it might have to do with me being a psychopath (people, some of them mental health professionals, do say that about me, and I do fit the diagnostic criteria really well)...

Maybe right now I'll google and see if psychopath/sociopath/antisocial-personality-disorder/dissocial-personality-disorder individuals have been shown to be harder-to-hypnotize than average...intuitively I would expect so, somehow...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
If you understand principalities and powers and alters spiritually you can appreciate they are doing nothing demons have not done for thousands of years in fact with guys like Martin Bryant the Australian mass murderer whose favourite movie was 'Childs Play' or the Virginia tech killer they probably can even invoke temporary possession by a terminator spirit.I wouldn't be surprised if Darpa or someone isn't working on invoking shake rattle and roll possession or downloading Cain,we are talking very dark arts here.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I don't think this works on everyone. Something like 10% of the population are not easily hypnotized.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
If you understand principalities and powers and alters spiritually you can appreciate they are doing nothing demons have not done for thousands of years in fact with guys like Martin Bryant the Australian mass murderer whose favourite movie was 'Childs Play' or the Virginia tech killer they probably can even invoke temporary possession by a terminator spirit.I wouldn't be surprised if Darpa or someone isn't working on invoking shake rattle and roll possession or downloading Cain,we are talking very dark arts here.

I apologize for doing this and Mods you can delete this if necessary, but I have no idea how to U2U you anglodemonicmatrix but being that your bringing black magic into the picture Id love for you to check out this thread- as well as my posts- maybe you can shed some light.

Again OP I apologize for straying off topic, I truly want to get into the hypnosis much more- (once I actually sleep, if I actually sleep- lol!)

Edit to correct link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-4-2010 by nowayreally]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Of course sinisterforces.info... delves into the wider context of the CIA mind control experiments.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Only too happy to look but your link seems to be to my profile not your thread can you tell me its name and location or link.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
i think it works now, but its 28.Oct.2011 Dream

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kr0ss
Personally i think this is some of the most important information one can find about mind control as a reality. Read the links if you're curious.

the most important information one can find about mind control is already in your face 24/24:

mass media & advertising.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Grüße Fräulein, Sturm-Verbot-Führer, because don' T far to him in order it investigation and has all the freschi of the opinion in the order like creighton and the type of Scott Anonymitäten like in this mask and nonmerry

[edit on 21-4-2010 by CONSPIRACYMoRMoNSPLooGY]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Once again, this may be a little off topic, but not too much. Part of MKultra involved the now well known experiments of Dr. Ewen Cameron at Allen Memorial Hospital on "depatterning" a mind - wiping it clean with electroshock and drugs - and then inducing a patient into a coma - again drug-induced - and playing tape loops with repeating messages to instill a new personality. He was supposedly less than wildly successful at the second part of the experiment, but successful at wiping a mind clean, quite well. Dissociation through trauma and electroshock were the basis of breaking of a mind down and building a new personality, but this was very bulky and took weeks.

Alfred McCoy, a University of Wisconsin did a very good article on the interrogation of prisoners at Guantanamo Bay in which he talked about Dr. Donald O. Hebb, also at Allen Memorial in Quebec and how he achieved with sensory deprivation what Cameron maybe (and I have to say maybe, because the CIA's main cover on these types of things, as a fall back position is "yeah, we tried it but it didn't work) failed at. Here's a link to an Amy Goodman interview with McCoy which essentially lays out his research.

www.democracynow.org...

Worth checking out. I've dug into MKultra for a couple of years and McCoy is a sold source, as is Albarelli - a very careful independent journalist whom I've had some email contacts with. I'm also a historian and I know my colleagues won't even touch this stuff generally because anything that smacks of conspiracy theory is a career kiss of death.

Anyway, the MKultra program has very, very dark corners and mind control was one of the main objects of many of the research sub-programs. Some occult stuff too, but that is buried so deeply you just have to make a gut call on the reliability of sources.

Psychological techniques of creating multiple personalities, however was extensively pursued and hypnosis was one of the main routes early on. You might also google Joost Merloo, a former French resistance fighter in WWII who turned to psychology after the war. He wrote a book on Nazi individual and mass mind control techniques that also talked about the Soviets. It's entitled Menticide and you can get the whole book online, though I'll have to look for the link. I believe it was published around 1953 or so and it became a handbook for the early CIA experiments since Merloo also had contact with the OSS during the war.

Hope this is helpful.
Keep Faith

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Here's the link to Joost Merloo, The Rape of the Mind. Menticide is his word coined for that, not in the title - - sorry! It contains the whole text of the book.

www.ninehundred.net...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
very interesting indeed this subject ....who knows they could be controling the mind to this very sec ....but its strange when you think about it and let it sink in ,it almost feels as if it has a grip on only you alone ..my thoughts now is other then the mass matrix that we are in that is being programed everyday ..is it even possible to reach that sate of hypnosess on every one ? ....on 2nd thought sure it is ...look at the mass awakening only a fool would think that its natural and not part of a bigger plan ...what better way to start a revolution and forge a NWO ....just my thoughts

ps nm the spelling i am a crystal child i never paid attion in school

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join