It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Razzed for being an Indigo/Crystal person

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin
Aspergers + ADHD + Mommy can't accept child is mentally deficient = ZOMG new form of human! Get over yourself.

And what do you know about ADHD and the PDD spectrum?

Who are you to declare someone mentally deficient?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Hehe. It's pretty funny.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
one thing that hurt MOST in my entire life was that somehow I expected people to simply respect my because I'm brilliant. Well wake up time!!! No one will respect you for that!

...thats good advice for anyone - because - respect is earned, not given on demand...

...i wonder why you once believed others should respect you for your brilliance... was it your nature or how your parents nurtured?... was it maybe more of a desire than an expectation?... how old were you when you started expecting people to respect your brillance?... are you an only child or the youngest?... were your parents rebels or conformists?... were you raised on the poor side, middle-class or with the snooty pooty rich folks?... last but not least, is your shoe size bigger than your hat size?...

...those are terribly nosey questions, i know, and you dont have to answer... i'm just being curious...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I am an Indigo child so I am right, you are wrong and the world belongs to me. I did mean to say socially deficient, but since I am indigo, or muave or whatever I said that on purpose to prove a point.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

I get what your saying as i'm psychic too but it really just seemed like this OP was a venthilation for your emotions. Normal is an opinion, you should know this by now, and you may want to learn to never expect anything. Expecting is useless and takes you away from the present moment. In love & light my other selves.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin
reply to post by Annee

I am an Indigo child so I am right, you are wrong and the world belongs to me. I did mean to say socially deficient, but since I am indigo, or muave or whatever I said that on purpose to prove a point.

I haven't a clue what you are trying to say.

Or why.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join