It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Razzed for being an Indigo/Crystal person

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This Indigo thread is a little different than some of the others we see. It is inspired by a thread on an Indigo guy's thoughts on 2012.

I have been a little weird my whole life and paid harshly for it for the first 20 years of my life. It was brutal! I learned to just shut the hell up most of the time. I am a "Crystal" person and it can be seen in my aura. I am psychic but people don't want to hear it. I am a Reiki master and have healed dozens and dozens of people - but... even my own mother didn't trust it was energy work when I healed her (after asking if it would be ok) from Fibromyalgia - an "uncurable" disease. After being symptom free for six months she said, well the doctor ~did~ give me some vitamins...

I have many gifts in the forms of awareness on many levels, free access to astral projection at any time with hardly any will at all. I can hold a conversation and another part of my mind/consciousness is healing a sick person nearby.

So, why am I writing this thread? To complain?? No.

I am writing this to say - what I say DOES NOT MATTER unless I fit into the current paradigm of normal. This is the real reason for this thread - I recognized the stigma of being different so I pretended and eventually learned to be normal! I got a Bachelor's degree, and now I'm two months from a Master's degree! I've presented work at major conferences and have 15 or so ideas for publications.

I took my gifts and manipulated them into something that the general public can hear. I still have the same genius and awareness behind my ideas. I'm well respected by great names in my field and work next to people like Stanislav Grof, Charles Tart, David Lukoff, to name a few.

It takes work, and one thing that hurt MOST in my entire life was that somehow I expected people to simply respect my because I'm brilliant. Well wake up time!!! No one will respect you for that!

So, if you're an Indigo/Crystal/Rainbow/Similar then I hope you will do what work it takes to allow your gifts to flourish. You may be in a younger generation and this may not pertain to you, but for me - it's what I had to do to survive.

it will happen.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
P.S. ... I am absolutely NO LONGER razzed!

I learned what I had to, stand up for what I believe, and back up what I say with whatever needs to be said/referenced/exampled. On the other hand I don't even talk about being a Crystal with my wife or family. They know who I am without any label.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

With all your brilliance you couldn't figure out a way to create a thread that displayed what you thought and why it matters? Then people could have looked at what you thought and told you how it mattered to them and so on without having to divulge your epic talents to us so shamelessly.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I hear you and understand what you're going through. I've had similar experiences. I am in the eyes of many people, somewhat marginal because i know things that most people don't. I can heal other people, i can have conversations with my higher self (cosmic counterpart), i have psychic abilities, etc... I was seen as someone "outside the box" many times, either from co-workers, family and friends. Even my mother, when giving news about me, says that i live in a parallel world!?!!

My understanding on how the game of life works helps me to stay neutral and not lose energy over what others may think or say about me. I don't give in to any influence (well hardly anyhow). For me, the essential thing is stay balanced at all times.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
With all due respect, it should come as no surprise that people thought you were being disingenous. Honestly, you included your addendum about realizing the necessity of proof as though before you thought everyone should take you at your word.

I could tell everyone under the sun that I'm telekinetic but unless I used my mind to pelt someone in the head with a rock I'd receive the same treatment.

My two cents...

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Legion2112]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I don't see any reason to heckle you, nor anyone else of the indigo/starchild/chrystal identification.

I think it would be wonderful and growth-inducing for us all if those of you with enhanced talents do some real teaching......... not the prophet-like etherial I'm-above-it-all doublespeak that occasionally occurs, but real teaching.

I can instruct anyone to build/construct almost anything. I can instruct someone how to prepare for unknown future events, play the guitar, shoot, get introduced to tai chi, work a heavy bag, form and pour concrete, take a beautiful photo, and appreciate the wonders of the world and universe around us. I realize these are static things, but from there a person could work on their chi, build a house, increase their stamina, and mold a form into anything they wanted.

I applaud your recognition of your talents,and hope you always use them to assist and improve those around you. It's the best of what we are as a species -- to help -- and it doesn't take much more than the will to do it. The nuts and bolts of what makes things happen and the ability to articulate it is what makes a teacher.

All best

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
"Born walking between two worlds"

When the student is ready the teacher appears. Those who are ready for this knowledge will find the "master" when ready - not before.

When in Rome - do as the Romans. No one wants a "foreigner from another planet" making them feel uncomfortable in their own world.

When you think about it - - its really quite rude.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Dude, I'm an Indigo and I could end starvation in Africa if I wanted to, but I'm too self absorbed to give a damn and so I just use my hXc supreme and uber death metal talents to replenish bags of corn chips when they're empty.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
Dude, I'm an Indigo and I could end starvation in Africa if I wanted to, but I'm too self absorbed to give a damn and so I just use my hXc supreme and uber death metal talents to replenish bags of corn chips when they're empty.

typical...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I'm really quite skeptical about the whole indigo-thing, as i am about any "psychic" powers in that sense that you could actually affect things outside your body without touching them physically (telekinesis etc.), but I know that people create different vibrations and a sort of bio-energy-field (or whatever it is) created by the conscious mind.

But it's good to know that you got your life in order. Cheers.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

With all your brilliance you couldn't figure out a way to create a thread that displayed what you thought and why it matters? Then people could have looked at what you thought and told you how it mattered to them and so on without having to divulge your epic talents to us so shamelessly.

Interesting. You ignore what I wrote, advised me to write something completely different than what I chose, and you get 6 stars

The point of my thread is that people with unique abilities may need to adapt their ideas to fit "normal reality" before they can make a difference.

If I shared everything I know I'd be seen as nothing more than just another egotistical person with some sort of mental disorder. Read Psychology energy work journals if you wanna know what I really have to say.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I hear ya. People have a hard time believing what is considered abnormal. Few people believe me when i say I've had paranormal experiences for as long as i can remember, even before then. They mark it off as paranoia when in those situations i am calm, as some friends who have been with me in these situations can attest. But, that doesn't change anything. You have proof or you don't, even with proof they can still find a loophole. If they don't want to believe, then let them. They are just afraid of the unknown

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

If I shared everything I know I'd be seen as nothing more than just another egotistical person with some sort of mental disorder.

Um yep, that about sums it up.
Those tests that are everywhere now for determining if you are an "Indigo" or "Crystal" person ask questions that nearly everyone can answer positively. They are skewed towards the result of Indigo.

I'm not knocking your beliefs, and if you can heal people, then by all means heal people. You'll be busy every second of every day for the rest of your life.

IMHO, and I stress that this is just my opinion: The whole Indigo/Crystal label/classification is a scam to make regular and ordinary people feel special and superior--set apart.

All humans have the potential for the abilities you mention. To some it just comes more natural. Ordinary people are in your terms, all Indigos. So to even have that label is needless I feel.
Its just a part of being HUMAN.

[edit on 19/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Why is that others want to feel special and is above the general populace? We all came from the same place. Our DNA is sooooo special, that it would take more than 14 billion years to make us who we are. We are all inherited with the source that made us. We are what we are, and it was not an overnight kiln process. Everyone is imbued with thier own uniqueness. That is special initself. I appreciate all persons (human, animal or otherwise). No person needs to believe they are anything but a human. Some smarter than others, but no less human. However, I will give UNIQUENESS a special classification. Just like Einstien, Oppenhiemer, Plato, etc., etc.

Embrace your fellow human being. You are on equal terms. How many of you star children are in MIT? Or how about Harvard? Oh....I guess your above that.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

The point of my thread is that people with unique abilities may need to adapt their ideas to fit "normal reality" before they can make a difference.

It is better to keep some things to yourself, the wizard keeps his gifts hidden, and only shares with certain individuals.

[edit on 103030p://bMonday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

IMHO, and I stress that this is just my opinion: The whole Indigo/Crystal label/classification is a scam to make regular and ordinary people feel special and superior--set apart.

My Opinion: Basically evolution is a non-stoppable ongoing process - - that is not exclusive to physical.

There are some who come from generations of those with a spectrum of psychic abilities. Like Old Money - its natural and not something to boast about.

Its mostly the Newbies - - those experiencing the Knowing for the first time - - who can get a bit annoying - - like those of New Money.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Annee]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I love your analogy!
2nd line.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
i actually believe in the crystal, indigo, rainbow, star people.
i have acute sinusitis. send some good mental energy my way. i need to breathe and sleep. (damn allergies)

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

Originally posted by Whine Flu

typical...

Funny, I could've said the same thing about your first post!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

It is better to keep some things to yourself, the wizard keeps his gifts hidden, and only shares with certain individuals.

[edit on 103030p://bMonday2010 by Stormdancer777]

I agree in the principle of keeping things to ourselves, however this is an anonymous forum for people to share ideas. Bragging or ego have no place whatsoever when all you know me as is an avatar.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join