It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Razzed for being an Indigo/Crystal person

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
... We all came from the same place. ... No person needs to believe they are anything but a human. ...

Originally posted by brilab45
How many of you star children are in MIT? Or how about Harvard? Oh....I guess your above that.

What if we are inherently consciousness and the humanness we share is an incorrect perception?

Carl Jung used a model for the mind/body/spirit as that of an island: the physical body is above the water and visible, the mental aspect is below water and invisible, and at the very deepest regions we are all connected to one another in one inseperable continuum.

and,
Does Stanford count? My thread is more for education than against it; seems this might be a previous bias of your own and nothing to do with this thread.

edited to spell "education" correctly lol

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Well, I believe this should have been posted in the "Rant" section down in BTS instead of here.

I for one do not believe for a second that you maybe a person of special ability.

Just reading your original thread you come across as narcissistic.

What exactly is your field of study,may we all know?

Most individuals with any special capability do not spend their life telling people they have them.

They are aware they may be a little unique and keep it to themselves as to not draw unwelcome comments from those who do not believe.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

Fair enough. I have a Bachelor's in Psychology and soon to have a Master's in Transpersonal Psychology with emphasis on consciousness research.

Not sure if you read my entire first post but this isn't a rant; it's sharing a situation and a possible remedy for people in the same boat. Does it belong in BTS? maybe you're right.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
If you want people to give you recognition for your talents, you're in for a long and frustrating wait.

There are millions of people with these talents. More are appearing everyday.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Just unbelievable how hostile some reactions are...Un-be-lie-va-ble...

Have you ever heard of the Art of percieving...It is like watching a painting with many details in it and you see what you need to see and what you like ....though your neighbour is not seeing the same things as you do...how come??!

I think most reactions to this OP, say sadly more about the commentor then about the intention of the OP...
come on!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Thermo Klein

The point of my thread is that people with unique abilities may need to adapt their ideas to fit "normal reality" before they can make a difference.

It is better to keep some things to yourself, the wizard keeps his gifts hidden, and only shares with certain individuals.

[edit on 103030p://bMonday2010 by Stormdancer777]

I agree in the principle of keeping things to ourselves, however this is an anonymous forum for people to share ideas. Bragging or ego have no place whatsoever when all you know me as is an avatar.

You need to cultivate humility.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Ey friend, you are not alone.

Why do you think Superman story exist? or x-men, etc.

Those stories have a big part of truth.

But remember: even if you are playing as Clark Kent or Superman, you allways have your powers.

Trust me, this world is a magic place. We are making the shift to the future generations.

In a very near future, people like us will be to common ones and those that today mock you will be the retarded ones that today are.

Be you, use the powers that belongs to you. If you have wings you don't need to fly.

Read "Ilusions" from Richard Bach

"Live long and prosper".

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Oneolddude

Fair enough. I have a Bachelor's in Psychology and soon to have a Master's in Transpersonal Psychology with emphasis on consciousness research.

I've worked in Metaphysical Publishing.

Education does not necessarily equate with understanding the full aspect of the spectrum of consciousness and energy of/with-in this subject.

Just saying. Some of the most well know authors are not that "connected".

I do love Ron Scolastico though. He is one who changes the energy of a room when he walks into it.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I agree! But I do value the diligence it takes to achieve a higher level degree, with writing hundreds of papers, doing research, using citations rather than just ideas. It allows one to syphon out the junk, be aware of what's already out there, and really get to the original ideas - if any exist.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
i think everyone has these abilities , just some more sensitive to the ability...
people who arent influenced by fear and the ego of this world tend to accept the ability better. i dont have psychic abilities but know them to be possible because i have had a few hunches and they ended up happening...so i know if i would accept them and let go of fear that this world has created i could be more conscious of them.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
this guy shows we have senses beyond the ones we know about... he's blind and can paint like picasso!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Ultimately, isn't the point of being on Earth showing others what they are?
If a person shows another person what they are, both people will "develop" and because we are all One?
Aren't we just playing a game and eventually we would merge back with the Infinite Creator?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

really get to the original ideas - if any exist.

there is no such thing as original. there exists merely the art of disguising your sources.

by the way.. do you Indigo/Crystal people all get together for meet-ups and stuff? When together, do you demonstrate your powers with one another? Why don't any of you demonstrate your powers on YouTube for the world to see?

Also..
..curious here...

I was wondering if there is a high level of interest in Dungeons and Dragons or MMORPGs within the Indigo Child community?
If so, would not an outsider not view this as just another "costume" for imaginative individuals to don? A new 'cosplay' as it were?
ie: look .. see now I'm an 'IN-di-go' spins in circles showing off new prefabricated, identity... (crowd
ooooh!
..etc..

Are there Indigo Child booths at ComiCon?

-

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I never really understood why people actually came up with the term "Indigo" child or person.

To me it seems like a senseless label that actually hurts people of higher IQ and increased perception, which is what an Indigo child is really. They aren't any different as far as being human.

There are smarter people, it's just a fact. Please don't feel the need to seperate yourself as you create your own problem of being austrasized that way.

My son has an IQ of 150, he's 14. He'd be considered an Indigo child. What I think of him as is an above average intelligent human. No need to make it seem like he's better than everybody else.

You posting as you have probably has not helped you either. You seem to very adamant about being "different" and being able to do all the things that you can do.

Problem is you can't prove any of it. Not that I expect proof, cause that's a very subjective term and there's very little in this world that can be "proven" as either true or false.

In closing, if you are smarter than the rest of us and have more "talents" than the average people, please use those talents for good and just be humble about it.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I agree! But I do value the diligence it takes to achieve a higher level degree, with writing hundreds of papers, doing research, using citations rather than just ideas. It allows one to syphon out the junk, be aware of what's already out there, and really get to the original ideas - if any exist.

Man's ideas?

Does energy/consciousness require study? If you connect with another energy/consciousness?

(I do value education - - I'm just being objective in the discussion)

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

by the way.. do you Indigo/Crystal people all get together for meet-ups and stuff? When together, do you demonstrate your powers with one another?

Indigo is simply an aura color.

I personally have met only one other person I relate to on my energy consciousness level.

-

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Annee]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I just wanted to tell you I believe you. I know truth when I see it. I know you are sincere. I know there is a level of truth that exists without real world knowing. I often get the "We don't see what you see" from my employers. Yet the times they get what I see, they save hundreds of thousands of dollars in a process improvement. Does that make me special? Certainly not to anyone of those people. Although when they need something creative designed they will come to me. Most of the time I just piss them off, because I'm so far out of the box it isn't even funny. I am quite normal though, I just do not respond to external situations as the majority of people do.

I have hated psychology for as long as I can remember. No offense, but most people in that profession seem to use it to label someone without barely talking about how it could be different. I hope you are leading that charge in your profession.

Anyway, keep doing what you are doing. I have recently found out everything you are recommending to others to be true. If my ideas are to make any difference to the world I must ensure creditability enough to enact them. I don't need others support, I need to have the ability to get those ideas off the ground. In this world, humanity holds itself back in a lot of ways by the dysfunctional systems it has designed to support a power structure of ego centric personalities that wish to be at the top.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

My son has an IQ of 150, he's 14. He'd be considered an Indigo child. What I think of him as is an above average intelligent human. No need to make it seem like he's better than everybody else.

~Keeper

What does IQ have to do with anything in relation to evolved energy consciousness?

I think Ego is misunderstood on these levels.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

I have hated psychology for as long as I can remember. No offense, but most people in that profession seem to use it to label someone without barely talking about how it could be different. I hope you are leading that charge in your profession.

This is not meant as advertisement - - - but Judith Orloff is one leading the charge in this area.

She had an epiphany - - I forget the "story" - - but now supports there is more then we know.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Aspergers + ADHD + Mommy can't accept child is mentally deficient = ZOMG new form of human! Get over yourself. Anyone who takes that silly Indigo child test will most likely discover they are in fact an indigo child. I highly doubt some advanced form of human is going to post moronic self aggrandizing bs on a conspiracy site. You are special, but it's not because you are better than everyone else.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join