It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Here - 19th April Sightings Over "no-fly" Finland!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I can count for at least one of the sightings. Air Force One is out and about right now. Obama wanted a sight seeing tour of the volcano. I am serious which makes this even more hilarious...

So a 747 can fly through this but other aircraft, including fighters, can not fly through the dust? HMMMMMM???!!!!

I smell a rat.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by enteri
Seriously guys,

it doesn't matter if someone comes up in here and posts a video or a picture or a goddamn hologram that shows aliens dancing around a bonfire. Someone will still post how it's a satellite/image manipulation/planets/stars/chinese lanterns (seriously what the hell i've even never seen one of these?) Or that the person that posted the photos is just simply lying.

It doesn't matter what kind of evidence you are posting. There is always someone that doesn't agree with it. In my honest opinion why even bother unless you acctually catch an alien going through your trash and sneak into the ufo to take pictures of his wife cooking some galactic gumbo.

Even then people propably wouldn't believe.

In conclusion: what would be the kind of evidence that absolutely couldn't be debunked? Having hundreds of people see and record something? (no that's still satellite/image manipulation/planets/stars/chinese lanterns).

Your absolutely correct, besides pictures would not come out very well at night anyway(depending on the camera and operator),combine that with the speed in which the OP described these objects. Unless the aperture and shudder speed are adjusted accordingly, then you might get good shoots.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hey Janus I sent you a U2U message check it out when you get a chance.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Very cool thread Janus!

I wish i was there!!

And to everyone jumping on this guy's case for pics - who cares!

even if he had one you'd say it was a fake!!

i hope people feel like they can share ufo stories without having to feel like they must present detailed photos of them

i get the proof angle but come on people

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Very interesting thread. I really enjoy the read. Admittedly I have not read the full thread yet but just wanted to add that while I have seen UFO's three times in my life I am still on the fence as to who the pilots are.

As for no fly zones there are bound to be acceptions... I remember right after 9/11 when they ordered all aircraft out of the sky in the US. Only government and military craft could fly....

I remember how eerily quiet it was above my house because at the time we lived just a few miles away from a small private airport, and then one evening this black hawk helicopter flew over.

So maybe is it possible that there were some aircraft allowed to fly.... I just dont know... Well, back to reading the thread

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I hear you, man!

I myself started seeing some weird activity in 2006, and it went on about 2 years and thats when i got frustrated and i quit checking out the skies for ufos.

But anyways, i have some weird experiences about moving lights and such. I still don't know what to think of that.

Maybe i'll make a thread someday about the ufo-incident, happened '69 at Pori. My grandfather was one of the personnel on duty in airforce when it happened. That is some cool # !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join