They Are Here - 19th April Sightings Over "no-fly" Finland!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ok.. im going to take a walk now, its 22:06 here. Will inform if i see sumthing. Peace.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hello!

Evening has come, and traffic seems to be same as yesterday.

After 20 min of observation I can see that same "Stationary object" is hovering in very same location where it came "from nowhere" yesterday. If you are in Finland and in coast, you can find that under "Otava" stars in southern sky. Its more bright than anything near it. I dont know its altitude, so its difficult to say how far it can be seen. Its over Baltic sea I quess.

If I not mention any single flying objects (witch can be satellites, but I wonder how there can be so many of those) I just saw pair of lights flying in formation to same direction keeping same distance to each others - flying south to north. Colour white.

Those were flying much more higher and slower than what we saw last night.

But hey - this was only 20 min of watching, and next I will go back out!

I will report my findings here and keep log from what I see. I really wish to had that telescope, but sorry about that... Another day then. BTW - we still have "no fly" regulation on for airspace!

THIS IS NO JOKE THREAD - EVERYTHING I REPORT - I PROMISE IS 100% ACCURATE.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The extremely bright 'star' now in the Western sky after sunset is Venus. Recently, Mercury has also been visible to the lower right of Venus, but is now very close to the sun.

If you see the stationary light again, please say exactly what direction it is.

WG3

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFINyou can find that under "Otava" stars in southern sky

Pls be more specific...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Ok. Just got into my room. I checked the "under Otava Stars" situation and i saw nothing out of ordinary. Altough i saw 5-6 satellites in very small perimeter, there was nothing "unusual stationary object", just stars.

I dont know where you are located, but i am located in Lempaala, and it is appr. 25 km towards Helsinki from Tampere.

Maybe you live in the coastal area, and there is some military practises, and they are flying with some odd lights on... i dont know.

Just hoping you to be very specific about locations and other stuff also. People cannot guess what you are seeing.

Peace out.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Another 3 hours of observing sky and freezing my *** outside...

In general, what we have here is mystery. Sky above us is all the time very alive. In three hours, we saw two times pair of lights moving in formation. Two times single object moving and flashing very bright light many times. Single objects flying, changing many times courses and even stops - then another flying near, criss crossing with their flight paths, and so on... Single lights moving in the night - there are tens, hundreds of them.

To understand what is to look at those here, you only need to watch one flying in its path, then when its gone - you just turn your head and you can find another flying totally another direction with different speed or brightness of its light.

If those singles are satellites - we should have tens of those flying all the time in every direction... I dont know what they are - but satellites... Maybe some of those are, but all tens, hundreds of them? Nop.

So - no beautifull triangle today - like yesterday. But two very nice pairs flying in close formation to same direction. No question in todays conclusion.

CONCLUSION FROM NIGHT TWO: THEY ARE STILL HERE.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
the formations are most likely those NOSS formations, their may be some other formations but i dont know about them. The NOSS sattalites orbit in formation, as their used to trianglate locations of things. The only thing is its hard to find their orbit info online, i have been struggling to find anything linked so i can try and see some.

some info on them here

www.satobs.org...

[edit on 19-4-2010 by boaby_phet]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

It was reported earlier today on CNN that Finnish F-18's flying over Finland were damaged by the ash cloud. Why were they flying? I have no idea.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
For one they're the ones who test the air. There was some talk about that in the local media.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Just for reference airlines have been running test flights. There are also certain flights allowed for observation of the eruption. Don't immediately make the ufo assumption...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
No photographic evidence?

Sorry, but this is just another thread about to go breezing in the wind. Next time, provide something we could use. Thanks bud.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
i really want to believe you, but i dont understand why you didnt at least take a photograph of it?

You can buy a cheap one time use camera for about $8.....

If you where planning to catch something i would also plan to bring something to capture it with....

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
There is no reason you should not have pictures. If you and your friend were specifically looking for UFO's you would think you would bring a camera... ESPECIALLY on your second night in a row.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Blender]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blender
There is no reason you should not have pictures. If you and your friend were specifically looking for UFO's you would think you would bring a camera...

It's called looking for attention on an internet forum about conspiracy theories. These people usually will say stuff that will give them stars or flags to boost their egos and self esteem.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

Originally posted by Blender
There is no reason you should not have pictures. If you and your friend were specifically looking for UFO's you would think you would bring a camera...

It's called looking for attention on an internet forum about conspiracy theories. These people usually will say stuff that will give them stars or flags to boost their egos and self esteem.

Aww, thats sad. Well, in that case... Great job JanusFIN! Awesome thread! S & F! You just blew my mind!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture
reply to post by JanusFIN

It was reported earlier today on CNN that Finnish F-18's flying over Finland were damaged by the ash cloud. Why were they flying? I have no idea.

They were using military airplanes to check out if it was OK for commercial airliners to use the airspace.

It's not as bad if a military jet malfunctions and a trained fighter pilot has to eject but if for example a commercial airliner with a couple hundred people goes down it looks a bit worse in the press.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
wow you guys are so lucky if you actually seen real ufos, i dont think i ever saw a ufo ever.. maybe once i think!..weird when i was done meditating and it was raining, weird thing is that i was believing in that raelian cult which sort of brain washed me. seroisly.

but im not sure if i was imaging it but i looked up and saw a small white circle bright like a star being stationary then all the sudden move fast and disapear, like a falling comet. but i think i really did imagine it.

my real suspicion is that manny ufos we see are actually government uavs and military planes.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Seriously guys,

it doesn't matter if someone comes up in here and posts a video or a picture or a goddamn hologram that shows aliens dancing around a bonfire. Someone will still post how it's a satellite/image manipulation/planets/stars/chinese lanterns (seriously what the hell i've even never seen one of these?) Or that the person that posted the photos is just simply lying.

It doesn't matter what kind of evidence you are posting. There is always someone that doesn't agree with it. In my honest opinion why even bother unless you acctually catch an alien going through your trash and sneak into the ufo to take pictures of his wife cooking some galactic gumbo.

Even then people propably wouldn't believe.

In conclusion: what would be the kind of evidence that absolutely couldn't be debunked? Having hundreds of people see and record something? (no that's still satellite/image manipulation/planets/stars/chinese lanterns).

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Great finding. Accuracy is precise to not be correct. Or your one Hell of a lair. But S AND F for find. I never though much of aliens, but this unique.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

because there was a triangle ufo right next to the volcano in finland

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join