It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Here - 19th April Sightings Over "no-fly" Finland!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
EPILOGY

Many of you knows me here well - Aliens and UFOs are really not my profession - But I usually spend my time in ATS in many Middle Eastern Threads, war or warhistory threads, and political or geopolitical discussions. So I really am no "freak or fan" of this issue in this light. After I read one previous thread witch was hoping people to watch skies, specially now when "no fly" is on - I have waited my chance to do that too.

Last weekend I was in Army training and there was raining all night... Last night sky was bright first time, and we really could make our part to watch the skies for anything unnormal. I have seen three times UFO my self before, but my friend - never. What we were about to witness last night was unwaited, and very breaking - what I tell you is the truth - and I put all my history and my reputation here in ATS to quarantee my words. Respect!

NUMEROUS SIGHTINGS OVER FINLAND

Like its widely known, we have here in Finland total "no-fly" zone in our airspace because of volcano dust. Last night between 18th and 19th was first bright nightsky in this period, and we started to watch our sky very carefully around 22.30 at evening southern sky above coast and baltic sea.

These sightins are made together with two persons in city of PORVOO, FINLAND: 18th-19th April 2010.

FIRST SIGHTING: STATIONARY UFO

There was no stars to be seen because sun was still giving some light to the sky, but just before 23.00 we saw fast climing bright light from southern horizon for a second, witch then dissapeared for few seconds, and then - like switching "on" a light, it came above us to with the same directional path. (Speed was fery fast when it took its place. ) It was first "star" last night - making slow hovering and that directional bright light stood there, moving with the stars all night. (taking cover from stars)

SECOND SIGHTING: TRIANGLE UFO

About 30 mins from that - I saw first time in my life moving UFO formation! I saw three light moving very fast from west to the east, all the way about 6 seconds, as long it take to fly over our city.

THIRD SIGHTING: PAIR OF UFOS

Flying from south to north about 00.30, pair of slightly red lights moving very - I mean very fast in formation of two - another leading formation.

FOURTH SIGHTING: PAIR OF UFOS

Flying from south to north, turning in their way to west, about 01.30 - we saw flying pair of two, speed very fast and they were turning while flying. Color white.

MANY LONELY LIGHTS MOVING IN SKY:

When we observed the sky, we saw numerous lonely lights moving, also changing speed, their direction or lights when moving. Usually those have same or less bright with stars around them. Satellites wont change their speed or course.

CONCLUSION: THEY ARE HERE!!!

If you are in northern Europe - just look to the sky tonight and you can see them moving there your self - I will promise you that. And I am not talking about some lights maybe seen just some moment after hours of waiting - but NUMEROUS sightings without any brakes!

I am not joking here - I saw first UFO in my life summer 2003, then another summer 2004, and summer 2007. Last night we saw much more UFOs than those years combined together - also three formations, stationary, and numerous lonely moving lights!

Just turn your head to the sky tonight - and if you are in Finland, I promise you - that you will see them moving there too. Next night will be "no fly" night - so there aint any explanations from that direction either. No way anyone can debunk what we have here now, I promise to all ATS members that.

My life has changed last night.

They are here - why? - Thats a very good question.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by JanusFIN]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Curious. I've been watching the skies for a long time and now especially that the stars are visible I've paid attention whenever possible. Never seen anything but some satellites here and there.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Just talk with my friend who have good quality telescope and he will loan it for us next night - I want to take closer look to that "stationary UFO" if it shows up again, because I have feeling that I have seen it there before in same location .

What we saw last night was when it show up - it kind of reveald it self to us.

If there is any possibility to take some pictures I will - but if they move like "stars" there is no use for any normal camera - or waiting those formations to fly - camera is very slow to catch those... But we will do our best.

I will tell you here, what we will see next night with that telescope.

Its was really amazing feeling last night, and when I woke up just hour ago, I cant be more excited from this. I can just say that what we see here now is just ground breaking, affecting to motions very deeply.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN

FIRST SIGHTING: STATIONARY UFO

There was no stars to be seen because sun was still giving some light to the sky, but just before 23.00 we saw fast climing bright light from southern horizon for a second, witch then dissapeared for few seconds, and then - like switching "on" a light, it came above us to with the same directional path. (Speed was fery fast when it took its place. ) It was first "star" last night - making slow hovering and that directional bright light stood there, moving with the stars all night. (taking cover from stars)

righ, sorry to be a party pooper, but i gave up more of less half way though this paragraph!

how can a stationary ufo also be a fast climbing light.

its much more likely it was a sattelite, on the first day of the flyign ban i went out around 9 pm, seen 7 or 8 sattelites in about 15 minutes, 2 of them flared , and a meteorite flew past too.

its much more likely, at least with this one, that you are just getting majorly confused, the sattelite you seen coming towards you fast (but at the same time, it was stationary???) was most likely a rotating sattelite or it just went through a shadow, then when the sun reflected at your direction again... Bang, flare!

but, sorry to say, im not wasting any time reading the rest as the contridiction in your FIRST paragraph just does my tits in!

EDIT, that first NON stationary one is deffinitelly a sattelite, when you first see it on the horizion it seems like its just hovering, but really its moving at the same way it always was, just that it is traveling round the earth, and when you first see it it wont look like its doing much till it gets closer to your location ... it sounds exactly what iss looks like as it comes over the horizion for a flypast (but as it came from the south i doubt it was, that usualy comes west to east)

[edit on 19-4-2010 by boaby_phet]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Sorry if I told it badly. We saw bright lightball rising from southern sky about two seconds, direction north. At that time we could see its path. Then it like dissapeared. I kept looking the sky in the direction where we saw it flying - and then, like turned from switcher, we saw it coming alive above us. At that time there was no other lights (stars) in the sky but just this one and more brighter than stars around it later. It kept its position all night, moving same speed as stars above it, making small "hovering" also.

Thats same UFO I will try to watch with telescope also tonight.

Something I really would like to do is giving some light signals to it next night - just to tell them that we have seen (revealed) it. I wonder to send some laser light towards it - same time when or if we catch it again.

We think that we have seen it there in very same location before, and we have also talk about it - how kind of strange, and unnatural is it.

But really - yesterday we SAW its no star.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Can you please record a video if you get another chance to see?
blarg

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jolly

I really would need TV level high quality camera to do that. I will continue with Telescope and witing to get it after few hours. I am sure that they are still there, because I am not talking about few UFOS but tens of them.

Normal camera wont cath a star - so no use to try to film those with home quality camera either - they have to come lower or something - but we keep camera ready if there show up something.

Another problem is time - camera takes 5 seconds to go on, and aim - and all of three formations we saw last night, their fly was seen only maybe 3-6 seconds. Taking camera, putting it on and start to shoot... Hmmm....

What I can promise - all of you who are from Estonia, Finland, maybe Sweden - You will see them in after only minutes when you have turn your eyes to the sky, and focus to its continuous movings and life over there.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
who cares what you saw

just take a picture or make a video

thats all that is needed...

there are no ufos here in the UK.

if you and you're friends keep seeing ufo without breaks then atleast one should have a camera phone or something... if you're out hunting for ufo then whats the point if you have no cameras?

edit:

also i kind of believe you but would like to see them too. set a camera and and capture what you can, bring it on a editing software and see what you get

[edit on 19-4-2010 by RizeorDie]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Sorry my friend - I told you in last post, what is the technical problem to catch UFOs witch are brigt as stars and flying in formations over us just in seconds. I know here are lots of members from northern Europe, and I hope you all turn your head to sky tonight and confirm what we have just seen.

Thats why I made this thread.

We also keep camera ready, and I use telescope tonight too. I hope to give everyone pictures and better explanations also later, -if I just realize how can I do those - now its only my words - but for my self, and for my friend we have just had a very deeply touching experience. Seeing those formations is really something, and makes you wonder...

I think they are here to stay, and everyone will see them at the end.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
put the lends of your camera to the end of your telescope, im pretty sure you should be able to line them up to get a pic.

the fact that you and your friend saw these over a few nights, in the same location, sometimes not moving, seriously says alot.

the bright star, thats not a star, could be venus or sirius, esspecialy sirius as it sits very low to the horizion (it looks how iss would look if it were static) and has that mesmerising flashing / twinciling (scintillation)

theirs so many things you have said, all explainable

i am in the uk, and have been watching alot, no need for telescopes (i like spotting sattelites) ... sadly, theirs been no ufo's, just loads of sat's and a few meteors.

i am hoping the planes are grounded for at least another 3-4 days, as the lyrids are soon!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I have never used telescope before. I visited my friends house few weeks ago and saw he had one - So I called him and asked to borrow that for few nights to take closer look to that hovering object.

Maybe I can take a picture, If can of course I will take it and post it first to ATS for sure - but like I said - never done any "telescoping" in my life before

I can promise you its not a star - those wont take their position when the night starts. Its also no satelite, because after moving, it stops. I am no first timer to looking after UFOs - when I see one - I know what I am talking about.

Thats why I dont count single flying objects as UFOs, even if they change their courses, because fail can be in my own eyes too. But what I saw first time last night was formations - and those are not satellites, but real sightings = 100%. Never seen before - last night three times.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
have you tried looking at that heavens above site ?

www.heavens-above.com...

basicly, if its a star or a sattelite, this site will tell you!

their are a few other sites out their, (n2yo.com for sat monitoring ) but this seems to be the one the people in the know always comment about and link to, so i will do the same

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Yes - those links will help me. I knew from past that satellites can be checked from these kind of sites, and if you have more those useful links - I really would like to have those. Thanks.

I will quit now here in ATS for few hours and go make some works before evening, and pick up that telescope too - see you later!

I just hope sky keeps bright tonight!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Terve, this sounds interesting but I suggest you check www.heavens-above.com.... The triangle formation might very well be a NOS Triplet. Take care.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Greetings! You are a luky man.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Balloons and lanterns aren't grounded. And what about helicopters?

I wouldn't get excited over any unknown light in the sky unless it's moving too eratic or quickly to be earthly, or it's getting chased by pairs of jets....

[edit on 19-4-2010 by john124]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I posted to another article and as such I think my posting is equally relevant to this posting. Here is my link to my posting because I don't want to rewrite another posting based on the same subject matter.

Enjoy the link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Im living in Finland, and i have a camera. Now i just need to know which direction this object is located...?

EDIT: Ah.. i see... i can scan the sky no matter where i am. Damn, i will try it this night and upload stuff to YouTube if i see any!

[edit on 19-4-2010 by koperniguz]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Damn - Just get back from my friends house and we tried to find the telescope... His son was take it with him about 400km from here. So no telescope tonight
No can do at this moment, but bright sky we have and I will closely keep my eyes on it.

Last night, and those flying formations, has been taken all my thoughts like 100% with them

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Sorry mate, but i just dont understand. Why dont you tell us some DIRECTIONS where these lights can be located?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join