It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look what i found at the Vatican!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I thought that there were many masons that contributed to the Vatican's art, and much of their art was imported/stolen.

I too recently visited Rome, out of curiosity, did you get tired of the extremely cultured food. All I ate was salami, pasta, salami, peroni, and salami.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
The all seeing eye was a symbol for Horace, the sun God (also known as Ra) in religions before Christianity.

And so is this...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1cff766347e6.jpg[/atsimg]

Popular bloke, huh...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
So we see the fasci (romanfasci.blogspot.com...) proudly displayed in congress. The eagle, another Roman symbol as the national bird and the all-seeing-eye, another Vatican system on the dollar bill. Any people don't see a relationship between the Vatican and the NWO/Illuminati?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Oh please, the Catholic church is so corrupt and sinister. It wouldn't suprise me if Satan himself was housed at the Vatican. They are the ruin of anything ancient beyond Rome and Egypt. They fornicate with little children and have destroyed anyone and anything that has interfered with their path to power. They have enough money to feed every hungry mouth in the world. The clergy are supposed to live a simple life devoid of materialism, yet they sit upon one of the largest piles of Gold in the world.
It is a fact that there is alot of ancient symbolism housed in the Vatican, both sinister and enlightening, the Catholic church is facade for something much more ancient and intricate than anything you could ever expect. Very occult in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Interesting.... I like the comparison to the UFO/Stargate! Never would have thought about that one!

Anyway, just for clarification, the church "adopted/stole" the symbol of oroboros and turned it in to a complete abomination as opposed to what it originally meant. The original meaning is the serpent eating its tail, it's the endless cycles of life. Death and Re-incarnation. It had nothing to do with earthly limitations of humans and the watchful eye of a christian god. My guess is that they use that symbolism and still know the original meaning but, use their version for church control on the sheeple. With a little research, it's quite easy to find THOUSANDS of similarities in catholic symbolism with symbolism all they way back to Egypt and Sumeria. It's the same stories being told over and over with new characters and additions. That being the case, perhaps we should use the oldest as it's closest to the truth!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This is actually a vey interesting thread.

I have always wondered about the connection between the eagle and all the different country seals.

Its amazing how many actually adopted the eagle on the seal or flag.
It all started in egypt? Hmm...

Catholicism is evil. The institution reeks of corruption, lust and darkness.
We see symbolism everywhere and no one seems to make connections, but us (ATS).

Best place to hide something is in plain sight...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

The Eagle goes back to the Hittites and Babylon. It was the most sacred animal of Jupiter/Zeus.

The Twelve gods of Rome/Greece also go back to the Hittites and have associations with a number of Mesopotamian gods.

Jupiter is equated with Ba'al Hadad and can also be compared to Bel Marduk, patron god of Babylon.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

So, finally christians are waking up to the mass deception ?Let's hope so

I've recently read everything this author (Ralph Ellis) has written and he has a very strong case to present to freethinkers here's a taster. I highly recommend to all interested in xtianity to take the time and read what he has to say.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
At the top: The Gemini Twins (A constellation)
At the Bottom: Four Cherubim
Serpant Eating Tale: A Planetary Nebula
Pillars of Heaven
Heres another image for you to consider.
Queen Elizabeth

[edit on 19-4-2010 by 12.21.12]

[edit on 19-4-2010 by 12.21.12]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join