It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iceland Volcano: NWO economic sabatoge?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Iceland Volcano: NWO economic sabatoge?

Is it possible that TPTB, or the NWO, are using the Icelandic volcanic (Eyjafjallajokull) eruptions of smoke and ash as an excuse to ground air traffic? I know, I know, not everything is a conspiracy. But, why not, we question everything else, so....any takers?

Anyone got an idea how TPTB would benefit from this? It just seems silly to me. I know that the ash and smoke clouds are massive in scale, but too massive to navigate around? I heard that the airlines are spending millions every day, paying for stranded passengers who flew in the first two days of the eruption (they are only obligated to pay for the customers that flew in the first two days). This money is going to pay for the hotels and meals of those stranded passengers. I can see how this could impact air travel, I'm just not sure it should impact it too this degree. Seems to me it would be cheaper for them to fly way out of their way and avoid the volcanic disruption.

The article attached talks a little bit about the current state of this problem. If I had to guess, I would say it has something to do with ongoing efforts to destroy economies. Financially most of the world is in trouble. Does this tie in with the current frequency of earthquakes...does it tie in with HAARP? Is this a reach? I'm not sure but I know that here in America we have a president that seems to be attempting to destroy our economy, all with a smile on his face....

So I ask...ignorance or conspiracy?

www.cbsnews.com

[edit on 18-4-2010 by lambs to lions]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

I think it's fear more than sabotage. The economic panic earlier and now unusual earthquake activity. Some say it's just the sun that's causing it, but the sunspot number is not unusually high.

I am looking forward to seeing an old Outer Limits episode "Wolf 359" again. This creative work may hold some small clue.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hola Lambs to Lions...

Is it possible?

IMHO, absolutely possible.

(allegedly) Grounding all aircraft (even though I can still see them flying in northern Italy) is gonna bankrupt an awful lot of people.

I know I am of a naturally suspicious disposition, but hey, 2 + 3 clearly makes 23 no?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I knew this would happen. Threads like this are the reason ATS is going down hill more and more everyday. Earthquakes and volcanoes are a natural occurance and grounding flights is for the saftey of the public.
"TPTB" couldn't possibly gain anything from this happening..... Everything is not a conspiracy, stuff does happen naturally. I know that this is a conspiracy website but it is starting to lose credibility because of non-sense threads that imply really dumb things.....

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It's very curious that this eruption in Iceland occured right after the release of the black report(banking failures of last year in Iceland).
I find this event to be more than a coincidence...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
And of course would the govrnment of Iceland would let a vulcano been "started" to relief pressure of their debts...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This is ludacris. Haha. The NWO is behind everything. The NWO more then likely doesn't even exist, or if it does, it has been in control the entire time.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
Earthquakes and volcanoes are a natural occurance and grounding flights is for the saftey of the public.
"TPTB" couldn't possibly gain anything from this happening..... Everything is not a conspiracy, stuff does happen naturally. I know that this is a conspiracy website but it is starting to lose credibility because of non-sense threads that imply really dumb things.....

I knew this would happen too... ATS IS going downhill by allowing disinfo agents such as Reign02 and Dereks free space.

Everything is not a conspiracy but LOOK into the HAARP technology. Earthquakes are nothing to these people. Extra Low Frequencies are similar (only many times more disruptive) to sub-base sound waves, and strategically aimed WILL CAUSE earthquakes and even volcanic activity.

You have surely seen a glass of drink move across a bass bin? Aim ELF's at a fault line and the two plates will move apart causing tremors, quakes or eruptions.

Denial is a river in Egypt.

Peas.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass
And of course would the govrnment of Iceland would let a vulcano been "started" to relief pressure of their debts...

Okays ... first how does one "start" teh volcano? *please don't say haarp, please don't say haarp* ... second, how would this relieve pressure on Iceland's debt?

Btw, I thought the NWO was pimping global warming/climate change ... surely volcanic ash blocking the sun isn't in the plan. They should be out there hosing the ash down.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yellow Teapot

Earthquakes and volcanoes are a natural occurance and grounding flights is for the saftey of the public.

I knew this would happen too... ATS IS going downhill by allowing disinfo agents such as Reign02 and Dereks free space.

Everything is not a conspiracy but LOOK into the HAARP technology. Earthquakes are nothing to these people. Extra Low Frequencies are similar (only many times more disruptive) to sub-base sound waves, and strategically aimed WILL CAUSE earthquakes and even volcanic activity.

You have surely seen a glass of drink move across a bass bin? Aim ELF's at a fault line and the two plates will move apart causing tremors, quakes or eruptions.

Denial is a river in Egypt.

Peas.

LMAO!!! disinfo agents.... that is what you are.... fear mongerer..... and a over the top "conspiracy theorist" if you can even call yourself that. HAARP has NOTHING to do with anything on the ground it sends signals into the ionosphere which is in the AIR..... it is too high for weather balloons to go so they have HAARP... Show me some evidence that HAARP can cause Earthquakes...... You cannot, nor can I prove that it doesn't but that really doesn't matter because for your thoughts to be true require proof that it does and not proof that is doesn't. Deny Ignorance is something you should look into. Do not be fooled by most of the tards on this site because most are pretty dumb and believe anything. The only thing HAARP could possibly cause is maybe a storm or two but more than likely it is impossible.

How am I a disinformation agent LOL. Here is a little tip for you kiddo. Everyone is not out to get you, the government (I work for) is NOT out to get you, not everything is a conspiracy. You have what we call an obession with conspiracies, I suggest you look more at facts.

Why would we create and use a machine that we know causes Earthquakes?? Do you think the earthquake in Haiti was caused by HAARP?? IF we caused the earthquake then why would we provide aid to Haiti and send our troops there?? HAARP is run by the military jointly with civilians also.

I bet you probably believe that a nuke made the twin towers collapse as well, or do you believe in the no planes theory LOL. It is people like you on this site that cause all these obsurdly ignorant threads and the stupidity spreads like wildfire.....

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It's possible that the volcano eruption was human engineered but there's no way of proving that (maybe). One things for sure though, the powers that be will use it to their advantage.

Remember, “a good crisis should never be wasted”- rahm emmanuel

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more that this is why ATS is considered the Internets hub for tin foil hats and absolutely ridiculous theories such as this.

"NWO" have caused the volcano huh? My god. Would you LISTEN to yourself!?

And by the way I have looked extensively into HARRP and the NWO and never once have I found anything credible to make me believe it. Its complete crap IMO.

I always get the biggest laugh out of this site when the real paranoids start throwing around "dis-info agents" accusations hahahahaha!!!! Thats is so hilarious it gets me every damn time!

"Dis-info agents" what a absolute laughing stock of the internet you people make this site to be.

You really think there are paid "agents" from some secret dark world or intelligence community that prowl ATS and go about debunking pathetic claims such as "NWO caused volcanic ash cloud with HARRP, using secret reptilian technology powered by illuminati dark powers of satan" or some such hocus pocus....

Guys, there is no need for any such paid "agents" because theories like this debunk itself. It piles any truthful stories on this site under the mountain of steaming crud claims of NWO Illuminati HARRP reptilian shape shifting Hilary Clinton fork tongued baloney

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Nomad451]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I knew this would happen. Threads like this are the reason ATS is going down hill more and more everyday. Earthquakes and volcanoes are a natural occurance and grounding flights is for the saftey of the public.

I know that I read somewhere, that one of our past SecDef's told the UN that the technology existed to start hurricanes, earthquakes,and volcanic eruptions.
Does anyone else remember what that persons name is?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

Are you serious? Credibility according to whom? Personally, I could give two *&$@%. If you start concerning yourself with who does or does not think of this site as credible then unconsciously you are biasing yourself against certain topics.

I am saying that the government doesnt spends millions of dollars developing technology such as HAARP just to let it collect dust.

Also, even if HAARP is not responsible, I'm certain that TPTB would take full advantage of any natural disaster or catastrophe.

The first step in a New World Order might be one world currency. Many of these international airliners are losing massive chunks of profit. Just a few days of being grounded and many will lose more than they will make this year. Financially, the economy is very fragile at the moment.

When does one look for a leader to save the day....when one is desperate!

[edit on 18-4-2010 by lambs to lions]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
So, the PTB own nearly everything, and can control nearly anyone, but they need a volcano in order to shut down flights?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Not necessarily, but certainly it would make sense to take advantage of it. An excuse so to speak. Remember, the best trick the devil ever did was convincing the world he didn't exist.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions

Not necessarily, but certainly it would make sense to take advantage of it. An excuse so to speak. Remember, the best trick the devil ever did was convincing the world he didn't exist.

What's that supposed to mean?
They're going to collapse the economy by grounding flights? It's completely ridiculous, they have the power to supposedly crash currencies overnight and they're using a volcano to ground flights in order to ruin an economy?
I seriously hope you don't actually believe this.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

No, why would I believe that there is a such thing as corrupt governments who don't have our best interests in mind. That is just crazy talk. Furthermore, they would never do something as malicious as take advantage of bad situation for their own means.

The goal isn't to topple everything overnight. The goal is to encite fear and desperation. When that happens, they will legally be able to accomplish whatever they want. Control the masses, make them want what they are imposing on them, let them think that they are making the decisions.
This isn't a grand conspiracy, it happens throughout history all over the globe. It is simple manipulation. EX. we want Iraq's oil along with massive contracts for U.S. based companies....so let's get the public to back an invasion of Iraq. Make them feel all patriotic at the same time...ingenious.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions

No, why would I believe that there is a such thing as corrupt governments who don't have our best interests in mind. That is just crazy talk. Furthermore, they would never do something as malicious as take advantage of bad situation for their own means.

The goal isn't to topple everything overnight. The goal is to encite fear and desperation. When that happens, they will legally be able to accomplish whatever they want. Control the masses, make them want what they are imposing on them, let them think that they are making the decisions.
This isn't a grand conspiracy, it happens throughout history all over the globe. It is simple manipulation. EX. we want Iraq's oil along with massive contracts for U.S. based companies....so let's get the public to back an invasion of Iraq. Make them feel all patriotic at the same time...ingenious.

No, that's not the crazy belief you seem to have.
The crazy talk is when you say they're making volcanos go off to collapse economies by grounding planes, thats when it gets crazy.
FYI: I believe in the NWO conspiracy theory

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

If they were why not just let the flights go ahead and fly so thousands of people can go and die since thats thier real goal.

I highly dought that is why the flights were ground to save lives not crash ecomony.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join