It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iceland Volcano: NWO economic sabatoge?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

I didn't mean to imply that they were grounding airplanes to make the economy collapse, but that it might contribute. There may be an alterior motive here, it just seems a little off to me. Perhaps I'm wearing my conspiracy glasses, I don't know. As for HAARP, I just don't trust the government not to use it. All of these natural disasters may just be natural, but some may present an opportunity if one is so inclined.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by slipknotrules2009

Because the flights wouldn't crash and kill all those people.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions

I didn't mean to imply that they were grounding airplanes to make the economy collapse, but that it might contribute. There may be an alterior motive here, it just seems a little off to me. Perhaps I'm wearing my conspiracy glasses, I don't know. As for HAARP, I just don't trust the government not to use it. All of these natural disasters may just be natural, but some may present an opportunity if one is so inclined.

I understand the motive behind this thread, the ''never waste a good disaster'', but in this case it just seems futile and pointless, if I were them, I would focus more on making the dollar fall, than to mess with airline companies

Good thread anyway, and its thinking like yours that got us to realize that there IS a NWO

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Fair enough, I appreciate your point of view and enjoyed our friendly debate.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by lambs to lions]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
As REGARDS ICELAND & the VOLCANO. On March 7, 2010 the people of Iceland voted on "Icesave referendum". This law passed by the parliament would make ICELAND taxpayers guarantee the repayment of debts caused by Icelandic bankers. The people of ICELAND said NO to the BANKERS. There was a 62% turnout and 93% voted NO!!! (God Bless the people of Iceland for standing up to the BANKERS!!!)

So then on March 21, 2010 a volcano that has been DORMANT for 200 years blows!!! IF you believe that this is just "a fluke", then I will be happy to sell you the Golden Gate Bridge for $1M.

This was pay back from the Rockefeller bankers, do your HOMEWORK!!!

If we had a decent Media in our country, maybe this would have been reported. Also all the protests that the Icelanders have been doing against the banks in January, Feb. & March 2010.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
Also, even if HAARP is not responsible, I'm certain that TPTB would take full advantage of any natural disaster or catastrophe.

Ok then.

If you're so certain that these "powers that be" would use this volcanic eruption to their advantage, please, illustrate the cash/euro/pound break down of how this is a benefit to them.

Millions of extra people stuck in places they shouldn't be, food and produce from places going to waste because it cannot be shipped, planes being stuck on the ground and taking up space (it's an issue).

How do TPTB benefit from this?

Unless of course you're some silly sod that believes a volcanic eruption can be engineered. And no, Dr Evil's plan wasn't based on fact....

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
The facts are that there are no planes flying over Europe since Thursday evening. And that was 24 hours before the ash cloud was anywhere near us!
Yesterday, several European airlines have made short test flights to test the air, they all concluded that the governments are overreacting and that the air is perfectly ok to fly in, be it on a lower altitude. But yet, the restrictions are extended another 24 hours.

That's 6 days of no air traffic, thousends of passengers stuck on holliday locations. Who knows how many transport flights that stay on the ground world wide.
But naaaah, no economical disaster here.... wake up! Of course this is bad for the economy, in several sectors. The fact that they are overreacting isn't going to help that, it'll just get worse.
There are already airline companies who are facing large financial difficulties, the longer this lasts, the more companies will be in trouble.
So I guess it's bailout time for Europe governments AGAIN.
No one can help it if a vulcano errupts, but for some agenda's it's a damn good advantage.

Yesterday on our news they said that this ash cloud may very well reach North America in a few days... and when that happens the same sh*t we have in Europe now will happen over there as well... let's see if it still is not a conspiracy then.

I have two family members stuck in Egypt, they should have come home this weekend but it seems like they will have to stay there for a while longer.

[edit on 19/4/2010 by GypsK]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

u say HAARP has nothing to do with the ground???

here is part of the Patent listing for HAARP
and it reads:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A list of the possible dangers include:

* ELF and VLF Pollution
* Disastrous Resonance Effects in Living Systems
* Affects on Living Things
* Affects on Insects
* Affects on Human Brain Waves
* Weather Disasters
* Natural Disasters
* Earthquakes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not only can HAARP create earthquakes
but it can affect our brainwaves and the way
we think. All by changing the frequency
of the signal.

www.padrak.com...

U.S. Patent 5041834:
Artificial Ionospheric Mirror Composed Of A Plasma Layer
Which Can Be Tilted

If HAARP wasn't used for ground purposes
then why is this (1 out of 8) patent for
a mirror which can be tilted ???
It's based upon the star wars principal
except in this case it is a radio frequency instead
of a laser beam.

Is it related to this volcano?
I don't know
but I did want to clear up the ignorance that
HAARP does not cause earthquakes

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

It has also been shown that both ELF and VLF radiations can affect and entrain human brain wave patterns in ways that are against that of the individual's will (Hurtak, J., Aug. 1996).

J Hurtak. Is this the same fellow who writes books about Enochian, faces on Mars and other such things?

Sorry, but that person just isn't credible enough for me. If there's some solid scientific data from a reputable institution or science academy then perhaps.

Plus, that article goes from saying ELF and VLF affects human brain waves to simply listing effects of HAARP without any source :

A list of the possible dangers include:
* ELF and VLF Pollution
* Disastrous Resonance Effects in Living Systems
* Affects on Living Things
* Affects on Insects
* Affects on Human Brain Waves
* Weather Disasters
* Natural Disasters
* Earthquakes

Sorry but where's the evidence that demonstrates those claims? Did I miss it in that article?

[edit on 19-4-2010 by noonebutme]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Mother Nature is far more powerful than any technology and form of transport we mere humans could ever develop. Every now and then she likes to remind us of her sheer and amazing power and force. It makes us little people unable to carry on with our lives for a few days in the way we are used too.

I love a conspiracy as much as the next person but i really believe this is just earth having a little itch and in a few days we will all be back on track. Nothing to worry about and in my opinion no conspiracy. Yes an over cautious goverment but id rather have that than read on the 6pm news that a plane has gone down over North UK and killed all of its passengers due to the ash cloud

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

I've already stated the reasons why I believe the NWO would benefit from the further damaging of the economies. I'm not saying this would be the straw that broke the camel's back, but I am saying it is yet another straw. Most international economies vary in the range between struggling and on the verge of collapse. Devestated economies lead to unemployement, ill-health,violence, crime, and hunger. It is then that people will be desperate and will look for a leader to have a plan, to give them hope. That is where the NWO could implement there one world currency and even possibly government.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

Thing is, if, as many believe, the govts and TPTB are in control and cause such disasters, who in their right mind would look for a "leader" to show people the way?

A great many of us already distrust the vast majority of our social leaders and govt administrators.

I sure as hell wouldn't want some no body to "lead me". I don't want anyone to lead me _now_, let alone in a disaster.

That's why i don't think it's a viable theory. There's already too much anti-establishment sentiments around the world and what with more and more scandals and coverups being revealed, I don't trust *anyone* who claims to have the answers.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by noonebutme]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

Yeah, you wouldn't, because you are aware. The general population is sleep-walking through their rat race.

Besides, there would be something different about this leader. They would claim to be opposed to the ways of the past and offer a new hope. An anti-christ so to speak.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Just today I was posting to an article about UFO's being captured by video while the volcano was erupting. When I saw the video, it made me wonder if the UFO's didn't cause the volcano to erupt. While I do not know for certain, it does make me think that the NWO is using the volcano as a cover for something else that is going on.

Who knows, but I do not exclude the possibility that the NWO caused the volcano to erupt by calling for and using the secret USA-UFO's to get the volcano to erupt thus allowing for other covert agendas to be pursued without our knowledge or suspicion.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Maybe payback for harboring and supporting Julian Assange.

Yup...

[edit on 19-4-2010 by ALlENATlON]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I have been waiting for this....... Yes TPTB used HAARP combined with the LHC and the gays

Nothing to do with nature at all!!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Whoa, that was original...do you have something productive to add? Obviously, you didn't read what this thread is about. Maybe you should take the time to read the posts, then make an educated argument.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join