It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why NWO let Ron Paul alive all this time, it makes no sense

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Because there is no NWO or secret cabal running the world?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I have always wondered if Ron Paul, with much publicity and popularity, (not to mention a possible 2012 presidential candidate) was a snake in the grass.

What if all his policies, opinions, and actions were all just a ruse to rally the anti Fed Americans behind him to one day be elected?

Once he is elected his whole philosophy and policy will do a severe 180 and be much worse than Bush and Obama combined.

Thus being the biggest deceiver of all presidential history. The ultimate kill stroke to the American people.

It makes sense, is quite possible, and aligns with biblical prophecy.

Dont get me wrong, I agree with many of Ron Paul's policies and opinions but what if he was really a Great Deceiver?

Its quite possible since Obama did it and many others before him and there were no consequences for any of them for lying during their campaigns.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I agree totally..... It would cause unnecessary alarm and attention if the TPTB would kill people who are known to the public for their thoughts on subjects like 911.

On the other hand less famous figures are not so fortunate I think. Scientist who have a reputation and considered to be taken seriously by the general public are a real danger to the truth. It is these people who should watch their back when involved with highly clandestine projects. No body other than their families would miss them. The scientific community do not belief in conspiracy theories so when their collegue dies in an accident it was an accident.

I always considered Ron Paul as a pawn in the election game. He is the man where unsatified people can vote on. He is in on the scam. He has ties with high ranking masons and these people do what their leaders way up in the top say. The illuminatie have all their grounds covered, in politics, industry and millitairy. There is no coincedence or chance, everything that happens up in the very top has been planned.

That is why Ron Paul has nothing to worry and will he be sure never to stand in the way of what the real rulers want.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Ron Paul is a vent for public frustrations. A sane voice is still on TV so everything is okay. Oh, and I'll vote republican next time. Meanwhile he gets brushed aside and idiots like bush-cheney-&-rumsfield end up running the show again. How complicit or culpable is RP in this? who knows, but I think he has enough brand power that he could run for the libertarian or constitutionalist and probably achieve more.

TPTB hide in plain sight.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
They don't care because people usually don't believe conspiracy theorists anyway. They, in fact, state in documents, openly, what their goals are then pursue their goals. They have no reason to deny or affirm what they are doing because most people think a conspiracy so big couldn't be true.

For example, for many years it was theorized that they would start a New World Order with a global currency and global law. Then in the mainstream they talk about international regulations and the establishment of an international currency. No difference, same goal. People still don't believe.

wow this is by far one of the better posts on here. And all this has been happening for decades...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AzoriaCorp

Ron Paul is the Antichrist ?

Maybe ..

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
They have to have some opposition.

Just like jonesy and beck they see this as no harm.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
If they kill Ron Paul or Jesse Ventura then they out them selfs which of course is not there plan there plan is too hide in plain site but not out them selfs, Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura are also too big for them to make a move on there too well known, the problem with Cooper was he wasen't known well enough and unfortunately alot of people didn't know who he was until his death, as far as Alex Jones he's a big name too. it would be to risky.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
the same reason they let obama be president. they know what's going down. its game over man. GAME OVER

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Just think about what way the wind is blowing. Palin, Palin, everywhere on TV. Tea Party rhetoric, "constitution" talk by "normal" Republicans. Ron Paul gets a "brave thinker" spot in the Atlantic Monthly. www.theatlantic.com...

Now think about how "conspiracies" are being slowly mainstreamed - Alex Jones on Fox News, Glenn Beck talking NWO, Jesse Ventura's show, 9-11 Truth, body scanner outrage, aliens, aliens, etc.

Do people really think that most conspiracies are grassroots ideas? They are fed and watered by the MSM, the owners, the NWO themselves. How could this benefit themselves?

Conspiracies promoters exist to make people disenchanted with the status quo which in turn make people run to the arms of the people promising to make radical changes to the system - Ron Paul.

Man, if Ron Paul is not made speaker of the House come January, I will hang up my tin foil hat (maybe
)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcrash
Conspiracies promoters exist to make people disenchanted with the status quo which in turn make people run to the arms of the people promising to make radical changes to the system - Ron Paul.

Interesting quote. Do you got the source for that?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Sorry, didn't mean to appear to attribute any statement to Ron Paul, it isn't him saying that. I'm just saying that he is the NWO approved person to "save us" from the problems the elites are causing.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
They got rid of the most analytical conspiracy person and thats william cooper. He knew what he was talking about and how to analyse info. Alex jones does not know how to analyse and i do not care f you do not undertsnad that. Cooper knew about mind control and how they use it to get what they want, and what best things you can do to at least limit it.

Ron apul is good for them too, as it gives us someone to focus ona nd when he loses we are still with him, but we know its upto them whether he ever gest anywhere really.

So both alex and paul are controlled opposition.

They got rid of the proper opposition right after 911 and thats cooper.

Just listen to cooper talk about jones, and you will see he is right.

Man, I wish he was still alive

Along with Biggie Smalls, Tupac Shakur, Bill Hicks and John Lennon. I really wish all these guys were still around

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Because they want US to fight China duh.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
maybe Jon Luc Picard and the federation of planets is behind it all?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
To op, they need opposition.

enough said. As long as they can contol that opposition and ron paul does not do anything to wild does he really.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join