It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why NWO let Ron Paul alive all this time, it makes no sense

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
And not just RP, other conspiracy theorist too such as Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura. On top of that, they let film like Loose Change or Invisible Empire and the Zeitgeist movement gone viral all over the internet. That makes no sense at all, don't you think?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
They don't care because people usually don't believe conspiracy theorists anyway. They, in fact, state in documents, openly, what their goals are then pursue their goals. They have no reason to deny or affirm what they are doing because most people think a conspiracy so big couldn't be true.

For example, for many years it was theorized that they would start a New World Order with a global currency and global law. Then in the mainstream they talk about international regulations and the establishment of an international currency. No difference, same goal. People still don't believe.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

I agree, it somewhat strange. But, that is why the MSM portray's them as "nutballs", and they do a good job at it because the majority of America still thinks that. I caught Jesse Ventura on a daytime mainstream talk show aimed for woman. He freely spoke of many conspiracies and did not hold back whatsoever. He spoke of JFK, September 11, secrect societies. You should have seen how the host and crowd looked at him, and that is what the MSM wants. Put someone like him on a talk show for mother's, grandmothers, and wives and let him talk about things that scare them, things they do not want to think or believe. And what does that do? It makes him look like a nut. They know what they are doing (the MSM). And damnit it made me proud that Jesse didnt hold back on anything. But once more people REALLY begin to listen to these guys, and as more people begin to get pissed-off and question their government, then you will start to see them disappear.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Enigami]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
And not just RP, other conspiracy theorist too such as Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura. On top of that, they let film like Loose Change or Invisible Empire and the Zeitgeist movement gone viral all over the internet. That makes no sense at all, don't you think?

Well if they give attention to it, everyone will give attention to it.. Don't you think?

Another reason might be related to the fact that many people have awakened.. They were in a deep sleep, didn't see anything, didn't bother to hear anything, then boom it hit them, now they are awake.. Those individuals are umm how can I describe this, I guess those individuals are fuel, all they need is one spark to ignite in to flames..

The assasination of an individual such as RON PAUL would be exactly that spark needed for the flame to rise..

What ATS members should do sarcastically, is to assassinate RON PAUL, that way the revolution would come faster, just my advice..

[edit on 18-4-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Im not sure how credible this is but ben fulford stated that if anything happened to Ron Paul the elite would pay,as for the others Alex Jones,Jesse Ventura etc ,i dont know

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
They got rid of the most analytical conspiracy person and thats william cooper. He knew what he was talking about and how to analyse info. Alex jones does not know how to analyse and i do not care f you do not undertsnad that. Cooper knew about mind control and how they use it to get what they want, and what best things you can do to at least limit it.

Ron apul is good for them too, as it gives us someone to focus ona nd when he loses we are still with him, but we know its upto them whether he ever gest anywhere really.

So both alex and paul are controlled opposition.

They got rid of the proper opposition right after 911 and thats cooper.

Just listen to cooper talk about jones, and you will see he is right.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Yeah, but RP is awfully closing in on the NWO I believe. With his audit the fed and end the mandate bill. I'm rather perplexed that the NWO hasn't done anything about it. Is RP just another pawn in the NWO chessboard?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Ofcourse he is, what's the point for the Government scaring the crap outta people when they hardly listen anyway..... that's were RP comes in, rub it in good so you know you're being done over

That's about all they will get away with, scare tactics to keep us small. IMHO that is the limitations of their power.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogi22

Ofcourse he is, what's the point for the Government scaring the crap outta people when they hardly listen anyway..... that's were RP comes in, rub it in good so you know you're being done over

That actually makes sense.
Star for you.

That's about all they will get away with, scare tactics to keep us small. IMHO that is the limitations of their power.

Yet, sadly.. somehow it's enough.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Maybe because there is no such thing as the NWO. Did you think of that?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
No NWO yet, we haven't been conditioned enough...... in a few years from now, when we have gone through all the Emotions regarding NWO, we will get to a point were we won't care so much anymore.

It's just like the threat of Nuclear War, remember the feelings you had back in say... the 80s, the idea of any nukes going off scared the bejesus out of everyone, but now......... "shall we nuke Iran? yea why not, it's a nice day for it".
You've heard threats like that so many times, it just doesn't have the punch anymore.
You've been successfully indoctrinated into how they want you to think, that's how the TPTB have always worked, to get you to a point of "don't care anymore"
Then it's a cakewalk for them to bring in whatever.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I think there is no such thing as the NWO as it is presented to you as in the conspiracy.

I do believe there is a very influential group or class of people in control of every aspect of our lives.

They are however nowhere near as powerful as their given credit for.
They are unable to silence the truth. So they ridicule it and make it unbelievable. The fact there are so many truths nowadays is not even stopping them dead in their tracks but it does prevent them for lighting that spark.
They are always aware that reality can catch up with them. So what you see know is that any important or disclosing news fades away as fast as possible or it is ridiculed to the max.

In the meantime people just don't want to know until they smash their heads into evidence that effects them or someone close to them.
Strange enough they do not act to the criminal theft of their properties and money in relation to the importance they feel to have and earn it in the first place.

And the people that do know and or not but do fight for a better world spend a whole lot of money more but this goes to help small projects if we would combine our money and influence ( power) . They would wet their pants and be eliminated in no time . However this requires global corporation. IMO quite a long leap for the world we live in.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Maybe because there is no NWO.

Or maybe it's because these people are not as right as you think they are, or at all.

Or maybe it's because they're part of the conspiracy as well. You have to at least consider that, right? Perhaps they are saying what you want to hear to influence and control you.

Or combine any of the above. Perhaps there is no NWO and people like Alex Jones, Ron Paul, et al are feeding you lies for their own nefarious purposes.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
NWO, Ron Paul version.

According to RP, NWO is not as sinister, but the plan is definitely there.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I do believe a ONE World Order will come into place ONE day. It has to, otherwise Man will never ever evolve nor will it make it off this planet in any significent number to colonise space.

I dont believe it will be in my lifetime. I also do not believe it will be sinister like some like to believe it will be. Man is never happier than when he is worrying about something whether it is real of perceived.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

Contrary of yours, I believe one world order is going to happen very soon.
And yes I agree, it has to be done, the sooner the better. It's not like there's a choice, in case something bad happens to earth.

But first thing first, chinese current elite has to be destroyed. They're a major drag to the progress.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
@Wotan

Many of those who see the big picture still do not see all of it.

The PTB controlled both the USSR and the U.S. for almost the last 100 years. Trotsky was financed by the Schiff family who then started the Bolshevik revolution.

Alex Jones and his kind exaggerate a bit too much and scare the hell out of people.

The PTB have many scenarios already well planned out to keep the masses in the position of being reactive instead of proactive.

There may not be a need for WWIII, but peoples fear of that happening, or total economic collapse is quite useful in setting up the power structures needed world government.

Vaccines to sterilize 25%, chemically induced homosexuality reducing another 15%, one child policies, Abortion, Cap & trade to tax people into despotism. See how WW III is not totally necessary, they can do it in other ways.

They would not be operating in the open, if they did not feel they were past the point that sheeple could do anything about it. Carol Quigly's tragedy and hope book indicated they were quite well advanced in their plans back in the late 60's.

Most likely world government is less than 10 years out, but it may start out as a soft dictatorship ever increasing over time to a hard dictatorship.

Were already seeing the beginning of World Government. In fact Henry Kissinger stated on film that the beginning of a new international order is taking place.

Give them an inch they will take a mile, but they do it one inch at a time.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by zzombie]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Why NWO let Ron Paul alive all this time, it makes no sense

It does if you've ever watched South Park and are aware of Token.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Because they are part of the "controlled opposition".

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
hmmm,
maybe if all opposition to the n.w.o were eliminated, it would become too obvious that it exists...
plus, the mainstream media LOVES having " nut-jobs" it can villify in public.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join