It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Temperatures in Europe could rise as a result of planes being grounded across the continent, accordi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

Odd they'd raise if its attributed to Global Warning, and carbon, because you'd think the opposite wouldn't you!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
i think they should carbontax the volcano

second line

third line (just in case)

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennyb72

Don't you just love this tripe!

It would appear that a study has been conducted that proves contrails(?) reduce day temperatures around the globe by behaving like cirrus clouds.

That does not prove anything. The relationship is so vague and this thread is so speculative/uninformative it means nothing.

Why not show the temperatures for that time of month for the past how ever many years it has been recorded, adding other worldly events per year that could affect the data.

Not to mentions the title is "could".

Sure. The temperatures could rise.

If I flip a coin and it lands on heads, that means these new chemicals work...I wonder if scientist think like that?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Is there anything now that DOESN'T cause Global Climate Change to these Carbonites? I personally think it's mosquito wings flapping at to high a rate. I'm sure AlGore has a graph to prove it.

Zindo

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Historically when volcanoes erupt they cause cooling not heating.

Any rise in temperature from grounded flights would be very temporary as volcanic ash and dust would accumulate in the atmosphere. This would lead to global cooling.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
Actually it proves the opposite. That cooling is man made. When you remove the planes from the sky and their contrail heat shields the sun shines through and the temperature resets to where it is supposed to be in the first place.

Not to belabor this, but how does a 3 day trend prove anything? There are tons of different variables at play. Maybe the Mets lost each of those days, perhaps that was cause of the temp increase. It's almost as good of an argument.

Hasn't anyone ever heard of weather variation?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
You are all so far missing something. I didn't feel like mentioning it before (because its trivially obvious) but you know that HAARP leaks air out of our protective layers of our atmosphere right? Sure, manipulating the weather by pushing the ionosphere outward is great for producing temporary low pressure zones, rainfall, and other effects, but it allows more air to leak from our atmosphere than would otherwise.

What effect does thinning the natural sunscreen of the earth have on global temperatures and volcanism you think, derp?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
They think they will succeed in attacking our environment militarily until the people are frightened, believe in man-made climate change as though cars are causing it, and pay the unjust earth ransom that is the global enslavement plan, beginning with the carbon economy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join