It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londoners call lack of contrails (Chemtrails), blissful

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Blue sky = blue sky.

With or without planes.

Blue last week, blue this week. I cannot see much of a difference. I don't worry about it too much, I even welcome it because 2 weeks ago I was snowbound on the way home from work for 4 1/2 hours.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Its been pouring rain in Oklahoma, so no telling whats above the clouds.

But they sprayed the heaviest I've ever seen prior to the rains. They always spray heavily before any precipitation.

I'd kill to see a week or two of clear skies, and watch my sick mother be able to breathe for a change.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

As apposed to reading and believing everything you see on the internet, or just making up bad stuff about things...seriously calcium is bad for us now is it?

On topic, All this volcanic ash might make the temperature drop a a few degrees, ironic since a lot believe that chemtrails are used for the exact same thing...

[edit on 17/4/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by naught
But they sprayed the heaviest I've ever seen prior to the rains. They always spray heavily before any precipitation.

Maybe instead of automatically blaming the government, maybe stop and have a think about why contrails will linger before rains come.

Could it be due to the extra humidity in the air?

After all, they are in effect just clouds and will behave like clouds would.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The aviation industry produces only a small percent of man-made CO2 compared to other industries. The amount of other exhaust elements is also much lower. You can't be serious about being able to breathe better..

[edit on 17/4/2010 by DGFenrir]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
If you think all the air traffic isn't having a negative effect, you have no common sense. All that fuel being burned up in the sky, by the mega-ton, every day, every hour, every minute? Right...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
As apposed to reading and believing everything you see on the internet, or just making up bad stuff about things...seriously calcium is bad for us now is it?

It could be. Do you know how many things are simply labeled "calcium" or "salt" or "flavoring"? Soap-scum can be "calcium." But you know what man, you just keep consuming whatever you feel like. It's not my problem, and it will take care of itself in the long run.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rizla
If you think all the air traffic isn't having a negative effect, you have no common sense. All that fuel being burned up in the sky, by the mega-ton, every day, every hour, every minute? Right...

Negative effect on what?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Even if any benefits from no planes flying is psychological it is still a benefit, planes spread disease and pollution all over the world, ground the lot I say.

The world economy has very little effect on me, I feel a sense of dread for the many people who would be adversely affected by it's collapse.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
too right OP. beautiful blue, clear, clean, quiet skies over london today. i hadn't really noticed, but my mum (oap) remarked on it when we sat in her garden earlier on. lovely..
love it how all that aviation technology becomes useless just cos mother nature has got gas!

[edit on 17-4-2010 by twentythreedom]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It's good to hear they're enjoying a lack of pollution, both of air and sound.

I remember after Sept. 11, there was a long period of no planes in the sky, even though it was a stressful time, that was a very peaceful benefit to the whole time, having no planes in the air. It just felt very freeing, like walking outside and having the world change in a positive way for once and having it readily noticeable. Once again... it was definitely watered down due to the terrorist attack, but still I'd like to feel that peace from commotion again.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This has certainly been the clearest day I've seen in years, beautiful clear skies. I live in the SE of Ireland directly under the main flight corridor from the south of England to the U.S. and there is just blue sky and sunshine.
Last week I went sailing with a friend just off the coast and I swear I have never seen so many jets in the sky, at high altitude. At any one time we could count 3 or 4 in sight, coming east and west. The contrails were lingering and spreading, the sky was streaked from horizon to horizon as the clouds expanded and turned into an overcast, it certainly reduced the sunlight.
My colleague and I discussed this at length, he is a firm believer in the 'chemtrail' theory, while I myself am not so sure that this is a deliberate attempt to either alter the weather or introduce toxic chemicals into the atmosphere, but I am open-minded on the subject. I have always been annoyed to see lingering contrails expand and ruin a sunny day.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by seabhac-rua]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I am feeling it to.. the sky looks better than ever with no planes flying over.
I wish this happened once a month..

I'm not looking forward to seeing them flying over again

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonicology

Originally posted by dashar
People up around Manchester area are enjoying beautiful blue clear cloudless skys .

Up here in the Northern Isles we haven't seen blue sky for the past 3 days, it's totally clouded over. There is however a thin layer of grey dust on the cars outside. Perhaps it is because we are closer to Iceland?

There isn't usually a lot of aircraft in the sky up here anyway, so to be honest I wouldn't have noticed that there was a flight ban if I hadn't been made aware of it from other sources.

WOW DUST ON CARS ,,WE DONT HAVE THAT YET OOPS CAPS,,YOUR PRETY near then. i just found this dont want to worry ou but this will effect us all if this haps.
www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Amazing to see no planes or chemtrails in the sky!

I don't understand why peole are worried about the chemicals givien off from planes, yet are quite happy to breath in the air contaminated by petrol fumes and other various chemicals from household products like disinfectants or room oderisers, deoderants, hairsprays et....the list can go on.

We all live in a chem contaminated society, yet no-one to my knowledge has been able to provide evidence of anythng that can prove we are being poisened intentionally by such planes.

We should be more worried about what's happening in Iceland regarding air pollution.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rizla

by the mega-ton

Nothing like gross exaggeration.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Im from Ireland and we have the same situation here as in England with the airports and I must say i couldn't put my finger on it but I have noticed that within my own social groups that people just seemed to be feeling better or in form within the last few days.

It's something I never thought about connecting with the sudden situation but I stoped believing in coincidents a long time ago...

....so who knows

P.S we're having pretty hot weather lately, really hot waether which is unusual for ireland with really clear skies though we can see the dust on the cars accumulating...

[edit on 17-4-2010 by bredd77]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
For the last several weeks we have been pounded by chem trails. The last two days however, nothing... We had one or two last night, right before a heavy rain.

Its been way cooler though than it was last week.

I guess they are getting it right for once huh?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
My sister lives under a flight take off path near Heathrow, and was saying she was asleep by 7pm on Friday night, as for the first time in years (since the week after 9/11) she didn't have flights going over every few minutes.

She said it was pure bliss!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
well it is spring so people will generally be feeling better lately.

but I did enjoy the skies today too.
it was nice to see no planes.
even though it'd be nice for that to carry on, I hope this whole thing is over with soon to avoid problems.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join