It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if: Furry Veggie Murderer promotes human extinction by nothing but savagery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
what's happen if Neanderthal-like(but hairy) vegetarian murderer monster with no IQ which it makes up with just Every Superhuman Physical and Mental abilities(other than Intellect) and Superhuman Mastery of every Martial Arts commits global killing spree that promotes Human extinction(other than metahumans and demihumans) by torturing it's victims psychically and bludgeons them with brute force in blink of eye (and trust me, this is only happen in DC/Marvel crossover universe)?

[edit on 16-4-2010 by masonicon]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Ah, makes you wonder....
Yeah, I have no idea what you're going for here.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Your funny

It sounds like the Obama administration are doing their rounds

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Why, oh why do I always regret wasting my time clicking on your threads? Go back to playing with your Pokemon cards.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Is it wrong that I expected this thread to be a bout a furry vegetarian trying to exterminate the human race? God, your post makes little sense whatsoever.
No wonder it is in skunkworks.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnthejedi24
Is it wrong that I expected this thread to be a bout a furry vegetarian trying to exterminate the human race? God, your post makes little sense whatsoever.
No wonder it is in skunkworks.

It exterminates Human race(other than metahumans, demihumans, and parahumans of course) by nothing but Brute Force, Kung-fu, Any Superpowers, and Savagery

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

So the veggie murderer is in fact furry?
that is the question I want the answer to.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah

So the veggie murderer is in fact furry?
that is the question I want the answer to.

It looks lot like Neanderthal, except have Pitch dark Skin and Furry like Wookie, but this veggie murderer is not Wookie.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Welcome to Crazy Town !!!!!

Population : You

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Welcome to Crazy Town !!!!!

Population : You

What?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I was expecting some kind of giant, hairy vegetable that is destroying mankind but apparently I am wrong.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Trust me, This is only happens in the DC x Marvel Crossover fan-fiction where that Vegetarian Murderer Slaughters everyone(minus Demihumans, Metahumans, Posthumans(Human beings with technological enhancements from inside), Parahumans, Inhumans(Sapient species that have nothing to do with Homo Sapiens), and Humanoids other than Homo Sapiens(other than those that mentioned above)) where Bruce Wayne, Tony Stark, and Lex Luthor are the smartest characters in that fanfic, but their Intellect won't save them from being killed. Despite Lack of Intellect, that Vegetarian Murderer are Living Weapon of mass destruction and despite his murderousness, he is Very Peaceful.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
what's happen if Neanderthal-like(but hairy) vegetarian murderer monster with no IQ which it makes up with just Every Superhuman Physical and Mental abilities(other than Intellect) and Superhuman Mastery of every Martial Arts commits global killing spree that promotes Human extinction(other than metahumans and demihumans) by torturing it's victims psychically and bludgeons them with brute force in blink of eye (and trust me, this is only happen in DC/Marvel crossover universe)?

What would happen?

Marv from Sin City would come along and kick all their asses.

On a completely unrelated note, I sometimes flag ironically.

TheAssoc.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate

Originally posted by masonicon

What would happen?

Marv from Sin City would come along and kick all their asses.

On a completely unrelated note, I sometimes flag ironically.

TheAssoc.

Sorry! Marv from Sin City will be killed by them before he have any chance to kick their asses!

top topics

join