It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howdy Ya'll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I guess I've been lurking on here for about a year, finally decided to sign up awhile back, and then lurked some more. So now I figure I might as well get involved. I just woke up from an unreal dream that reminded me of ATS, which inspired me to post.
About me: 25 year old female vet. Raised on the West coast, transplanted to the South for 6 years, and now near the Rockies. I'm into grammar and spelling. I enjoy reading posts about the military, aliens/UFOs, gov't conspiracies, and NWO stuff. My husband thinks I'm crazy. I think there's something bigger than what info we're fed. I'm still waiting to see a UFO in my lifetime.
It's been 5 years since I deployed to Afghanistan. I'm dealing with PTSD because I had an intense job in the service that left me with horrific sounds, smells, and sights in my head. I will never go back into the service. I will never participate in a war again. I will never support what the Bush admin did.
I've decided to change my life and start doing things I've always wanted to do and move past my hang-ups. This year I get to go see my favorite band of all time, U2. I'm also picking up drumming lessons and African dance classes.
I'm ready to share some stories and reply to threads. Hope to hear from some of you. Peace

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by halienkennedy

This is an interesting site isn't it? Glad to hear you are living your life now as you feel you should. Your insights on the war will be greatly appreciated im sure, as there are many that think it is necessary to be out there while they have know idea what it is like. BTW...i've been a lurker myself until about 5 days ago, although i signed up last year....where do I go to write the introduction post? your help will be appreciated..and welcome!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Welcome and sorry about your experiences with the war. Until mankind can learn to live in peace, terror will rule the land. So welcome again and look forward to some of your posts.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Enigami

I clicked on the "board home" in the main toolbar, then scrolled down to the General & Shared Topic Discussion Forums and found the Intro forum. Maybe there's an easier way...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Hi halien, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Welcome and hope you have fun and at the same time get informed!

As ex military myself i know where you are coming from somewhat and i'm glad that you've decided to live your life by YOUR rules from now on, good on ya.

Also, i saw my all time fave band for the first time 2 years ago and it was awesome, hope U2 live up to your expectations!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Weldome to the forum. Have fun!

Bite-E

top topics

join