It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians shooting Polish officials after crash ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hmm

I don't know how authentic this is, but a friend just sent me a link to this youtube video.

www.youtube.com...

Can anyone translate what he says?

The video shows what 'appears' to be a smouldering wreck, the sounds of shouting, a siren and lots of shouting in the distance and then the sounds of gun shots?

--

I have no idea how authentic this is - just putting it here for info.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

^^ this one has translations.

Hmm...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please keep up

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I suspect the shots heard are people trying to keep looters away from the President of Polands plane wreckage. Let's face it, anything they recover might be worth a lot of money to people in Poland. In this particular case though, the looters, if there were looters, didn't know how significant this particular plane and its passengers were until it was too late to go back and get more goodies.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Curious.

Russia and Poland have been bitter enemies for centuries.

Maybe it was a hit.

I don't buy the Russian soldiers firing shots to scare off civilians..they would have simply walked up to them, and told the to bugger off or they'd be sorry etc. etc.

One comment on YT, said the ammo from the armed guards that were on board was going off in the fires...maybe..it's possible, but that sounded like a rifle, not handguns.

The 'siren' was a train horn.

What i DID find VERY interesting though, was the comparison with this plane crash, and the very large amounts of debis, chassis and landing gear, fuselage, wing pieces, and other large sections...and a certain plane crash in Shanksville, PA, which had...none.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

Please keep up

ummm:

I broke that story here at ATS with that thread. Use the search feature, peoples!
Especially if you are going to "keep up."

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Wouldn't the Poles find bullet holes in the bodies that were returned?

And since they haven't, why should this be credible?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The author of the video posted on YouTube in which shots are heard fired at the scene of the plan crash that killed the Polish President has been stabbed, hospitalized , and stabbed again while in the hospital, and is now dead.

Link to YouTube video:
www.youtube.com...

Commentary for video (translation of polish to english at certain spots on tape):

tegosleos @tegosleos PL 00:12 uspokój się (calm downd) PL 00:17 patrz mu w oczy (look into his eyes) PL 00:21 uspokój się (calm down), RU 00:22 zjob (tits up) - about a men, PL 00:23 o boże (oh God!) , PL 00:25 już po (it's after), PL 00:27 zostaniesz tu i zginiesz? (will you stay here and die?) , PL 00:28 ta pani tu jeszcze żyje (this women here is still alive) , 7 hours ago

tegosleos @tegosleos PL 00:28 wielki Jezu (Jesus Christ) , PL 00:29 idziesz (go) 5 minutes ago , RU 00:30 ubija ciebie (I will kill you) , RU 00:31 uwijajcie sia (hury up) , PL 00:32 święty Józefie, jak tak można (Jesus Christ, how can they do this?) , RU 00:43 nikagda uchoda (you won't escape) , 7 hours ago

tegosleos RU 00:47 dawaj tuda paskuda (come here here is a yuck) , RU 00:50 nie ubijajtie nas (don't kill us) , PL 00:51 boże mój boże (oh God, my God) , PL 00:53 żyje (I'am alive) , PL 1:12 zmiana planów, kuźwa! (cheanging plans, #!), RU 01:19 a gdzie uchodzisz kola (where are you going Kola?) , RU 01:21 nie chuja siebia (they don't get me) 7 hours ago

fakty.interia.pl...

A response on a Polish blog (link cited above) follows:
(see English translation below)

Hej Diddy,

Jak prosiles daje link na ktory wczoraj wszedlem. Przetlumacze go dla naszych nie polsko jezycznych kolegow. Zapewniam Cie ze jestem Polakiem.

TRANSLATION :

"Author of the video seen by everyone by now has been stabbed near Kijow on 4.15 and transported in critical condition to the hospital in Kijow. On 4.16 three unidentified individuals unplugged him from life support system and stabbed him 3 more times. Andrij was prenounced dead that afternoon. Russian government claims it was a coincidence."

Fodder for WWIII?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
Wouldn't the Poles find bullet holes in the bodies that were returned?

And since they haven't, why should this be credible?

MMM have wwe heard of the changing of the guard?
They see what they are ordered to see.... each dawn, each midnight.

top topics

join