It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunshots Heard at Polish Plane Crash Site???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hmm, now those sound like gunshots to me, what do you guys think? I think the first one is at about 00:56, and there might be like 4.

With all the conspiracy talk blaming the Russians for the demise of nearly the entire Polish government in the recent plane crash, this video certainly raises some questions!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
kinds of sounds like gun shots, what is he saying in russian? can anyone translate the camra man and the background. The guy standing in the dirt road looked a little calm for one, and knowing from personal expiriance guy shots ring very loud. you never know though russians like to shoot alot of people so its always a possiblity. on the other hand, i think the plane crash would have killed everyone, plane crashes usually do and that reckage looked to severe for survivors

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
So the crash wasn't enough, they were waiting to shoot them as well, just in case.

Riiight.

Sounded more like pieces of debris being thrown to the ground, possibly someone looking for survivors.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I may be way way way off here but this video looks seriously staged. The way the camera man is filming, what would you be doing if you were there? Would you continue filming? it would be the last thing on my mind. Something just doesnt ring true here. sorry.

My source?
Pause the video on one second, what do you see? Smoke ? and its height? and with the smokes height you can determine time?
Talk about the blokes bad timing been in the wrong place ?

[edit on 13-4-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I am guessing the pops that are heard probably coming from rounds of ammunition that were aboard on that plane. The body guards or security personnel that were on that flight probably had firearms for security which were going off due to the heat from the fire. Again just guessing here.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
They sound like gunshots to me. Overall that video is pretty impressive as it's obvious it was shot immediately after the crash.

It's hard to confirm though through what we see if that was in fact the plane with the entire Polish delegation on it that perished or not. But it certainly does look like the crash scene of a Russian plane crash, but almost looks more like an Antonov aircraft than the Tupolev they were on.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The is fire etc.. in the background. I would imagine that it was something on fire popping. Glass, wood etc..

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I seriously think that this video is another conspiracy here

Ive watched the video 3 times and theres mistakes all over. The snapped tree thats enfaciced, that happens to land perfectly only a couple of feet away, then theres the 2 trees unmarked although the wings should have leveled or atleast marked them? Dont you think?
pause on
1 sec notice the smoke height
10 secs Tree directly in front
19-21 secs wing snapped but not a mark on the trees to the right or to rear?

[edit on 13-4-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Those are def. gun shots, no question about that or could be something burning and just popping but it sounds like more of gunshots being fired then anything else.

What are the chances of debris thats already on the ground could just start making a popping sound? The plane looks like its been there for a while so i highly doubt there would still be materials burning and making nosies(not saying there's arent things burning which there is), i may be wrong but i expect that once the plane hit the ground, everything starts to burn materials and then start making noises,etc etc.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
it may just be me but during the time of those
gunshots, the camera is pointing at that guy in the road.
The guy does not turn around to look where they are
coming from. If that had been me, I would have turned
to look. Either he didn't hear them and there has been audio
added to the track or he knew where the shots were coming
from and pretended not to notice (he's in on it) or the gunshots
were added later and this guy was innocent (meaning hoax video).

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Either that or at least staged. Something aint right about the vid at all.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
it may just be me but during the time of those
gunshots, the camera is pointing at that guy in the road.
The guy does not turn around to look where they are
coming from. If that had been me, I would have turned
to look. Either he didn't hear them and there has been audio
added to the track or he knew where the shots were coming
from and pretended not to notice (he's in on it) or the gunshots
were added later and this guy was innocent (meaning hoax video).

Well before the man comes into the view of the camera, 3 gunshots has been heard then it pans to the old guy but while the guy was talking, there was another gunshot, the 3rd shot, again before the old man comes into view. So it's already 3 gunshots sounds has passed and as soon as the guy comes into view, it seems like he was actually looking towards the noise then you could see his head and body rotated around and started to walk away. I dont know what its being said but it could be the camera guy was talking to the old guy when the shots were being fired...

If its staged, then it must have been staged by some real amature film makers and stage designer (whatever you call those people) with seriously real looking parts and fire...

[edit on 13-4-2010 by MilzGatez]

What we need to know is for how long after the crash did the guy actually got there and started filming?

[edit on 13-4-2010 by MilzGatez]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
I am guessing the pops that are heard probably coming from rounds of ammunition that were aboard on that plane. The body guards or security personnel that were on that flight probably had firearms for security which were going off due to the heat from the fire. Again just guessing here.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

The rounds cooking off sounds about right. I have some Russian neighbors that should be home later I'll get them to translate if it hasn't happened before then.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Personally I've never been around a fresh (or somewhat fresh) plane crash, so I can't say what certain sounds are and aren't. I'd assume there's a lot of loud popping. The crash is suspicious enough without adding what could possibly be strawman theories.

Think center of the dart board.

Peace

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Dr Love]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
S&F Watch the video and pause
1 sec notice the smoke height
10 secs Tree directly in front
19-21 secs wing snapped but not a mark on the trees to the right or to rear?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Is that laughter I hear at about 1:10? Why would someone, anyone, be laughing looking at something like that???

Also, that first 56-57 shot sure sounds like a gunshot to me. You can hear the concussion of it. Turn up your speakers, especially if you have a subwoofer. It also sounds like it hits something.

[edit on Tue Apr 13th 2010 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The gunfire doesn't sound like it's coming from the bullets of the deceased Polish guards on the plane for the following reasons:

1). If they were the bullets of the guards on the plane they'd still be in a magazine sitting one on top of another. They would go off in faster succession as the casing of the first bullet would tear into the one next to it and so on. These shots are far apart.

2). The sounds would likely be muffled as the guns are definitely still in the holster and probably buried under the wreckage, if not pinned under bodies.

Also, if someone could enlighten me into exactly why this seems staged?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The plane came down and broke up on the ground, at a relatively low speed.

We see the undercarriage from the middle of the aircraft.

Where are the bodies?

There's something wrong with this video. I can't quite put my finger on it, but there is definitely something wrong with it.

Edit to add: If I were the first on scene with a camera, I would be getting close up shots of the wreckage, and not running from side-to-side along the debris field. Standing still and getting good footage would be the order of the day. Although, this man taking the footage might not be thinking that clearly.

Further, the other man that is in shot at the end of the video casually glances over his right shoulder at the wreckage. What is he looking at? He is very, very calm, and certainly much calmer than the cameraman.

That is the man we should look at first, and ask the questions of.

Could his briefcase be the container for the gun that we seem to hear being fired in the video?

[edit on 13-4-2010 by dampnickers]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dampnickers
There's something wrong with this video. I can't quite put my finger on it, but there is definitely something wrong with it.

There's nothing wrong with the video. Anyone doubting the authenticity of this video needs to compare this video at 00:26 with the following video, as reported by Russia Today at 2:56

Looks to be the same exact set of wheels in the air on both videos.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I don't mean that there is something wrong with the video's authenticity, I mean that there is something wrong with the sequence of event and the actions of the people shown in the video.

It just doesn't seem right that there are at least two men, neither of whom are rushing in to see if there are any survivors of the crash.

One is standing around being "casual" with his back to the devastation, and the other is concerned with getting it all in shot (it would seem). Something doesn't add up.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join