It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Gunshots Fired In Immediate Aftermath Of Polish Plane Crash

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

VIDEO: Gunshots Fired In Immediate Aftermath Of Polish Plane Crash

www.blacklistednews.com

Alternative Headline:

Gunshots heard at Polish Plane Crash Site-Shocking Footage

Authorities are keen to keep eyewitnesses away from the scene and shots are heard in the immediate aftermath of the Polish plane crash.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Here is the video taken, this is great footage, and about 2/3 into the video you can hear gun shots go off. What really happened after that plane crashed? Did everyone really die on impact, or were people executed in the aftermath?

That's for you all to decide, but watch this video and take a look at the footage... (edit: I uploaded the video to ATS media in case it suddenly 'disappears' from youtube)

(click to open player in new window)

Here's the original youtube video:

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

So why does Russia want to be the ones to investigate? And above all to be chosen to head that investigation, we have Vladimir Putin. This is not a coincidence, Russia is investigating NOT because it happened on their soil, but because they are covering something up! Poland has the right to conduct their own investigation either while Russia does their own or BEFORE Russia even conducts theirs. It was their high level officials, including their president was it not?

Edit: Where is the FOG that supposedly was the cause of the crash in the first place? Everything in the footage seems to be smoke, but I may be mistaken however I watched this video over and over and everything seems clear pretty much other than the areas effected by the smoke.

[edit on 15/4/2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I don't know what to think of this video. Yes i hear what appears to be gun shots, but it could of also been from the fire/plane.

interesting none-the-less.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I admit I've never been around a plane crash, but I've been shooting guns since I was a young child. I've shot many different kinds of weapons and I know what a gunshot sounds like - that 'noise' in the footage is definitely gunshots.

If you want to debate the sounds, then explain how they sounds exactly alike, and there are multiple shots. IF the sounds came from some sort of minor explosions from the crash, the sounds would not be exactly alike, and in the video you can definitely hear that there is no difference. In fact if you've ever shot off a gun in the woods (hunters and such, or outdoor shooters) you will notice the sound directly sounds like it would if you shot a gun off in the woods. I know that's a crappy way to explain it, but if you have heard it you'll understand what I'm talking about.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I would also assume that the Polish President has his own armed protection detail, as do other heads of state. If there were fires then it's also possible that any spilled ammo would cook-off in the heat.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Not discrediting that they were gunshots, but there was a plane crash, and the sounds could of came from the plane. (skeptic side)

its interesting enough. I have heard guns being fired, i have fired a few in my life, and those sounds do sound like gunshots.

could be flipped either way.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
I would also assume that the Polish President has his own armed protection detail, as do other heads of state. If there were fires then it's also possible that any spilled ammo would cook-off in the heat.

I understand the skepticism that will be related with this video, and what you just mentioned is actually a possible explanation so I give you credit for raising this possibility, star for you.

However, if it were to be ammo going off due to being in the heat of the fire, you would have heard more than a couple shots, don't you agree?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I know whem your working near or on railway tracks workers place noise caps on the rail so they can hear the train coming (OHS) issue.
The caps sounded irregular it needs more investerigation.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by trueblue

Didn't know that, thanks for sharing. However in the video, you hear the train first, then the supposed gunshots. So, how would you explain that then? What would be the point of those caps to warn you of an oncoming train if the train has already passed or, is about to go by?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Am i wrong or are there people telling the cameraman to get lost?

Maybe something sinister had happened.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

They are being told to leave, this was directly after the crash so it hadn't been sealed off yet. I have no idea what the guy says in Russian though when he speaks directly into the camera, maybe someone here can translate?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Yes there were peopel shouting in the background to get out.. they sounded panicked, scared.... like they had suddenly realsied something and were evacuating the area... did they see live ammo in/near the flames and knew it would go off any minute and in any direction?
Perhaps they saw horribly mutilated people suffering so 'despatched' tehm... highly unlikely... Perhaps they were warning shots from officials.. after all there was a 'crime scene' being trampled on by locals.

The camera guy seemed very stern in his refusal to leave... who is he? he clearly did leave so where is his written account or further video footage...?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Excuse typos above

2nd line

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK
Yes there were peopel shouting in the background to get out.. they sounded panicked, scared.... like they had suddenly realsied something and were evacuating the area... did they see live ammo in/near the flames and knew it would go off any minute and in any direction?
Perhaps they saw horribly mutilated people suffering so 'despatched' tehm... highly unlikely... Perhaps they were warning shots from officials.. after all there was a 'crime scene' being trampled on by locals.

The camera guy seemed very stern in his refusal to leave... who is he? he clearly did leave so where is his written account or further video footage...?

This is the only footage I can find right now, but I'll continue looking for more to add to the OP. I guess it's possible that they *may* have been warning shots, I'm not really aware of how Russia does their jobs over there, but something like that wouldn't happen in the US. And the gunshot sounds, sound like they're going through the woods, not up into the air (as you'd assume a warning shot would be fired upwards).

Either way, someone needs to analyze the video footage, and separate the sound and see what we can figure out. Does anyone have the ability to do this?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I can understand your thinking but couldn't it just be officials firing their guns to clear the area?

Or ammo like one other has said?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I found this comment on youtube, it's someone translating what they heard on the video:

miauu77 48 sek - give me a gun (russian) 50 sek - dont kill us (polish) 58 - first shoot; 1.01 camera man is running ,, f**k I will go to Sybir"

Can anyone confirm?

edit: found this as well -

give me a gun [Russian] (it is high probably about this translation, quality is quite good) 50 - dont kill us [Polish] ( the probability of this version is not as big as earlier but if you ask any Pole he will tell that he hears dont kill us) 57 - first shoot; 1.01 - camera man is running, he said ,, f**k I will go on Sibir"

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Maybe someone was shooting signal flares in the sky to mark a location.

I also agree that there could be ammo on the jet burning up in a fire. Scattered bullets would fire off randomly.

It does sound like gunshots, but I think there would be more of a reaction from the camera man and the other guy if there was a gun fight or some guy going around shooting.

I really don't think this is anything important.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Is that LAUGHTER at 1:20 after the 'gun' shot?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
I found this comment on youtube, it's someone translating what they heard on the video:

miauu77 48 sek - give me a gun (russian) 50 sek - dont kill us (polish) 58 - first shoot; 1.01 camera man is running ,, f**k I will go to Sybir"

Can anyone confirm?

edit: found this as well -

give me a gun [Russian] (it is high probably about this translation, quality is quite good) 50 - dont kill us [Polish] ( the probability of this version is not as big as earlier but if you ask any Pole he will tell that he hears dont kill us) 57 - first shoot; 1.01 - camera man is running, he said ,, f**k I will go on Sibir"

That's rubbish nothing like that was said!!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK
Is that LAUGHTER at 1:20 after the 'gun' shot?

I just listened from 1min 18 secs to the end over and over (about 5 times) and I hear no laughter. If you listen closely it sounds like people panicking, not laughter... I don't know how you thought 'laughter' when you heard that, but the mind will play tricks when listening to audio that is hard to hear (just like what you would assume when listening to EVP's from some ghost haunting).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join