It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Gunshots Fired In Immediate Aftermath Of Polish Plane Crash

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK
Is that LAUGHTER at 1:20 after the 'gun' shot?

I hear the laughing too.
So your not the only one who hears it.
It 100% sounds like laughter to me.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Compare the sounds of these videos..

I think it was a flare gun or two... they sound the same to me.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowArcher
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Ok, I googled it. Other than my 'what goes up must come down' being berated in the first, I was right:

How stuff works

SciGuy Blog

Wikipedia

iansa

There you are. It disturbs me a little that someone who is supposedly so familiar with guns doesn't realise that bullets kill people. Air resistance does not change this. The likelihood of death is lowered a little, that's all.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by ShadowArcher]

From your first link:
"In rural areas, the chance of hitting someone is remote because the number of people is low."

Basically, I guess I explained myself wrong. It really depends where you are when you shoot a gun into the air and on the angle you shoot it at. I personally don't make it a habit of shooting up in the air, so I don't know why you'd find it disturbing, not to mention people have been known to celebrate by shooting into the air and I've never heard of someone getting killed like this, so I don't think it's much of an issue - especially in a wooded area...

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

hi - i can explain the ` railway caps ` - they are tied to the track about 1 km rom the scene of major works - and several more are placed nearer

thier purpose is 2 fold

1 - to alert the driver that he is approaching track works - yes he should have read the days bulletin and should have seen the signal - but the caps are the ` last warning `

2 - they are t alert the rail track workers - the cloasest caps to them have 2 or 3 set just a meter or so apart - and if they hear the sudden report of the last line of caps going off - its thier cue to drop everything and vacate the track

hope that helps - as i have not been able to watch the vid on this connection - so i cannot comment on what the sounds may have been

but hopefully that explains how / why rail warning caps are used and when

Thanks for explaining that. I think after you hear the video however you will agree that it sounds more like a gunshot, but then again I'll have to wait and see, I admit I've never heard these 'caps' before so I could be wrong.

ALLisONE, I truly doubt it was a flare. Notice the reactions of the people in the video, the are running away from the sound of the gunshot, or whatever you want to say it is. It is too bad we don't have more footage to watch, maybe that would help explain more about what occurred.

As I said I could be wrong about it being a gunshot, but it surely sounds like gunshots, and as I also stated the sound seems to reverberate around the woods in a way that whatever shot off did not get shot upwards. Like I said I know the sounds of a gun going off in a wooded area, I shoot at a local gun-club that has outdoor shooting which is surrounded by the woods. Not to mention if it was a flare being shot into the air I think the camera man would have put the camera upwards after seeing it, the sound is close enough to them that I'm fairly sure they'd have known/seen it was a flare... but once again the footage is lacking more detail for us to make a definitive choice on what we're hearing.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

there's translations in the video in english text. he keeps saying what the f? thats some fd up #. the police officers are telling him to get the hell out of there.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ponyboyats

There's no translations for what he says at the end of the video, literally the last few seconds (maybe 5-7seconds of the video). He says like 2 quick sentences. Would like to know what he's saying there.

Sort of insulting my intelligence if you think I didn't see what was being shown in the video (the words they say he's saying). Who knows if anything that is translated on the actual video is correct? Not to mention it doesn't cover everything as I said.

There have been plenty of times, many examples here on ATS, that a video has some translations within it and it's been completely wrong/off and made the video look completely different than it really was.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Well, you said it's not dangerous so...yes, not explained well. It doesn't matter where you are or what angle you shoot up, it reckless, dangerous and damn stupid. Just because it's unlikely to hit anyone is not an excuse for anyone to do it. If I get a revolver, put a single bullet in, put it to my head and pull the trigger, relatively speaking, it's unlikely it'll kill me, but that doesn't mean it's not dangerous and I should do it. But I suppose that's entirely beside the point anyway.

As for the flare gun - I cant comment on those videos because I can't turn my speakers on at present; but as 'highlyoriginal' said, they are more of a pop. Not like gunshots.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

holy #! i do speak russian and i didnt hear that at first, but right after the train whistle you can hear a man say GET THE F OUTA HERE! and then someone says w/ pathetic voice Dont kill us! and then you hear a gun shot thats when the camera man starts running back and sais NE HUIA SEBE which means thats some f d up stuff.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

chuvak poslushai esho raz. posle gudka poezda kto to oret: "idite na hui otsiuda" potom kto to govorit chto to chto zvuchit kak "ne ubivaite nas" potom ti slishish vistreli...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

dude audio was removed because anyone who speaks russian can hear someone begging for their life and then what appears as gunshots then the camera man starts running back cuz he realized what happened. he sais something like wtf is that but literally translates to "i cannot believe my cock"

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

hes just cursing

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
If this is the real crash of the polish plane and people were being shot.

I was just wondering a few things.

When the russians hand over the bodies how do they explain the bullet holes and the bullet knicks in the bones, and any chemical traces left in the bodies.

The person filming this got very close and then ran back a bit and stayed in the area. Letting this person leave with the film would be a big stupid move.

As we were not there and did not witness the aftermath of the crash. All we can do is speculate and go in circles. About the investigation of course the russians are going to investigate.
If the same plane crashed in the usa, would you expect the americans to not investigate and just leave it up to the polish authorities. i also see reports that polish investigators are working with the russians.

Yes there are some assasinations and conspiracies, but also there are times when either human error or mechanical error, bad weather. or a combination of these happens to cause a death or crash.

I have served for many years in the armed forces and heard a lot of gunshots. Even heard some things that sound like gunshots but later were found not to be.
As was stated the security details would be armed and there is many reasons why the bullets could go off in singular fashion. i have seen and heard ammo go off in fires. Some go all together and then other times single rounds go off one after the other.

At the moment its all speculation, and has been stated by some polish people on this site. There have been a few cases were polish high ranking people have died whilst travelling in one plane, as have happened in several countries.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz
Chemical Oxygen Generators exploding?

Happens during plane crashes.

[edit on 15/4/2010 by C0bzz]

This sounds exactly the same!!

Nice find.

It does very much sound like gun shots I must admit.

BTW in this video is the continuous sound an aircraft engine still running??

Peace Out,

Korg.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ponyboyats

The last line cracked me up!

Surely it can't be too hard to find 2 people who speak Russian and who can both concur on what is being said?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ponyboyats

holy #! i do speak russian and i didnt hear that at first, but right after the train whistle you can hear a man say GET THE F OUTA HERE! and then someone says w/ pathetic voice Dont kill us! and then you hear a gun shot thats when the camera man starts running back and sais NE HUIA SEBE which means thats some f d up stuff.

Do we have any other russian speakers that can second this please???

If this is correct then it sheds a different light to what it possibly is/was.

All the best,

Korg.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

As we were not there and did not witness the aftermath of the crash. All we can do is speculate and go in circles. About the investigation of course the russians are going to investigate.
If the same plane crashed in the usa, would you expect the americans to not investigate and just leave it up to the polish authorities. i also see reports that polish investigators are working with the russians.

we can do more than go in circles and speculate, we have a video of somebody who WAS there. id say analyzing the video would be the next step. stop trying to downplay this.

if it had been an american plane with our top officials on it im pretty sure we wouldn't sit around waiting for the results of the RUSSIAN investigation. im pretty sure we'd damn near invade the country, appoint our own investigation commission, and dictate accordingly. these weren't tourists they were diplomats and fall under different jurisdiction.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

yea there was a dude up in the thread that claim he speaks russian. you have to listen very carefully you can barely hear it its like its out in the distance.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
If I came to, and found myself hanging upside down, with say... one leg gone... and bleeding.. AND I was armed... I would finish the job.

If I found a mate in this condition and no way to save him, I would offer to do this for him... even if he were my enemy.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by seataka

If I came to, and found myself hanging upside down, with say... one leg gone... and bleeding.. AND I was armed... I would finish the job.

So you wouldn't attempt to stem the flow? or get them down then??

Bloody hope i'm never in a scrape with you m8!!

All the best,

Korg.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I was right when i said that video should have its own thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
i am not trying to down play anything. I was just pointing out that all we have is one short film of an event and from this only so much can be found out by using the means we have at our disposal. As can be said about 9/11, should we just see one film of the event and say what happened.

So am i wrong for wanting to see all the evidence and not just too use one short film to declare that the russians somehow crashed the plane and then shot the survivors.

As i said there are reports that the polish ivestigators are working with the russians, as has happened in several air crashes around the world were diplomats and goverment people have died.

I am waiting to see all the evidence about this and not just assume from one film.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join