It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Asks U.N. to Investigate 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Ahmadinejad Asks U.N. to Investigate 9/11

This is just awesome! People all over the world are getting involved in the truth movement one way or another, and now we have a president, albeit from another country, asking for a new investigation. Check this out...

Iran’s president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who said last month that the terrorist attacks in the United States on Sept. 11, 2001, were “a big fabrication,” wrote to the United Nations secretary general, Ban Ki-moon, on Tuesday to ask him to open an investigation into the events of that day.

"a big fabrication" is right! The article goes on to say...

In a letter to the secretary general, Mr. Ahmadinejad asked him to “form an independent fact-finding committee trusted by regional countries on major elements behind [the] September 11 attack which was carried out as the main pretext to attack the Middle East,” according to the Iranian Students News Agency.

The letter also accused “NATO intelligence and security forces in Afghanistan” and “some American and European media” of supporting terrorist attacks by Baluchi militants in Iran’s southeast. In February, when Iran announced the arrest of Abdolmalek Rigi, the leader of the Baluchi militant group Jundallah, it broadcast video of the captured rebel on state television in which he claimed that he had acted with support from the Obama administration.

Read the full article here

This is really good news! I hope that there is an independent investigation done, although I know it's going to be tough to ever get that to fly with the US govt. but we can keep hopeful. A lot of people are jumping on this truth movement band wagon, and usually I tell people not to 'jump on the band wagon' but when it comes to 9/11 and finding out the truth, I support everyone who has the guts to come out and ask for the truth from the government. Let's hope this sparks something!

And I wanted to add... I bet you will not see this on the news, so I'm glad I found this article to share with you all.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I saw this the other day.

I think the article tries to tie in terrorists with 9/11 truthers.

so the sheep that are still asleep, see this, and keep in their seat.

so next time you see a truther on the street addressing crowds, the sheeple will have another reason to discredit them.

around the world, people are about 9/11, however in the states, its a completely different story.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
around the world, people are about 9/11, however in the states, its a completely different story.

I know and it's sad. The rest of the world knows that we have been conned, and yet the people who were most directly effected [the US citizens and those who lost family members/friends] are unable to get people to believe them or get a new independent investigation to happen.

If a new investigation ever happens, I'm afraid all [physical] proof of an inside job will be removed and destroyed. Maybe someone, or some people, have been smart enough to take photos of the remaining plane pieces, or recorded the black boxes or anything that would help show the true perpetrators of 9/11. Let's keep our fingers crossed that there are some higher ups who have done something to keep the physical proof around so it may be found or for all I care, stolen, to prove that we have been lied too!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad reads too much ATS.

But seriously, I bet he gets alot of information from this site.

The only thing I see coming out of this is the MSM calling him crazy now.
Literally.

Although he probably is.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok

Literally.

Although he probably is.

Yes, everyone who believes that we've been lied to about 9/11 is crazy

Really, how can you look at the overwhelming evidence to support that there is much more to the story then we know, and not think that we are being lied to about 9/11?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Another link to the story...

Iran’s President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has written to UN chief Ban Ki-moon, asking him to launch an investigation into the September 11, 2001 attacks on the United States, news reports said on Monday.

“The minimum expectation from your excellency is to set up an independent and trusted fact-finding group to comprehensively investigate the real factors behind September 11,” Ahmadinejad said in the text of the letter carried by official news agencies.

They did not say when the letter was sent.

The hardliner, who in March dismissed 9/11 as a “big lie,” said in the letter that the attacks “were the main pretext for attacks” by NATO on Afghanistan and Iraq.

Source

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

Originally posted by ugie1028

I know and it's sad. The rest of the world knows that we have been conned, and yet the people who were most directly effected [the US citizens and those who lost family members/friends] are unable to get people to believe them or get a new independent investigation to happen.

If a new investigation ever happens, I'm afraid all [physical] proof of an inside job will be removed and destroyed. Maybe someone, or some people, have been smart enough to take photos of the remaining plane pieces, or recorded the black boxes or anything that would help show the true perpetrators of 9/11. Let's keep our fingers crossed that there are some higher ups who have done something to keep the physical proof around so it may be found or for all I care, stolen, to prove that we have been lied too!

The different point of views from US citizens and citizens from other countries is something quite interesting to discuss.

I'm from brazil and when US launched its war on terror in Iraq, I was in US visiting a friend in LA. I was discussing the war with this friend of mine, a US citizen, with a major in Physics and Minor in Politics(something related to politics. Dont remember the specific name).

Anyway, he firmly believed US was in Iraq to save the people of Iraq. He said that Saddam was a tyrant and that US was the only country capable of freeing the people of Iraq. By that time I was already disbelieving all the excuses and telling him it was probably because of the oil. He just couldn't see it.

Granted, I won't say my whole country believes in only one version of why the US started this war on terrorism, but at least the people I have contact with mostly believe the US always has a hidden agenda, so whatever goes out to the media is not the truth, or at least not the whole truth. As for 9/11, I do believe it was fabricated and so do most of my friends and family members around my age(You can't expect grandma to be interested too much about this).

Politicians NEVER tell the truth, unless the truth will give them what they want, which is rare. Politicians tell the people what the people need to be told to allow politicians to do what they want to do. They feed the sheeple the lies disguised as beleivable excuses to do what they actually intend to do, which is something else.

To me it has always been obvious US isnt there to save Iraq. Why didn't US save the people of Sudan, then? They have been butchered for years. Oh, wait. No oil in Sudan.

There are no heroes. There is just money and power. Anything that is done, is to get money and power. And that´s it.

So, if US needed an excuse to invade the middle east, I wouldn't doubt they would go as far as fabricating 9/11. Like the rest of the world, I was also shocked when I saw the WTC being hit by a plane. It was something out of this world. Right there I knew a war was coming and I know most of you knew it in your gut as well. No wonder there is a war.

PS: When I mention US, I am not including its citizens. I have many dear friends in US as well as in other countries. I am a well travelled person. Heck, I probably hate US government as much as I hate the government in my own country.

You guys are cool. I like you. Just dont get elected president. ;P

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

Originally posted by havok

Literally.

Although he probably is.

Yes, everyone who believes that we've been lied to about 9/11 is crazy

Really, how can you look at the overwhelming evidence to support that there is much more to the story then we know, and not think that we are being lied to about 9/11?

I never said I didn't think we are being "lied to".
Thanks for your assumption.

On the contrary, I said that he reads too much ATS.
As in, he has been saying alot of things that are common topics here on ATS.

Don't be so defensive my friend.
I never said "I think 9/11 truthers are crazy".
I said the MSM will call him crazy now.

Wow. Talk about misinterpretation.
I know there is something wrong with the way those towers fell.
We ALL know that.

ADD: I do not support anything this man does, or what he wants.
Nor will I ever.
Just because he is asking for simliar things as I, doesn't gain my loyalty or anything else for that matter.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by havok]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

It seemed you were implying all 'truthers' were crazy since you were saying the MSM were going to call him crazy now, which is what usually happens to people for openly admitting they believe 9/11 was some sort of false flag or question the OS at all.

No need to get so defensive though, honest mistake.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
What he is doing is right, he needs to try and keep people focused on the fact the anglo american empire are monsters. So whats he doing is right from his perspective.

I doubt there will be any investigation, but as long as he is civil about these things, people around the world may listen.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
So the iranian president is more interested in truth than either Bush or Obama. I'd vote for him if he was running for President in 2012.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ibiubu

So the iranian president is more interested in truth than either Bush or Obama. I'd vote for him if he was running for President in 2012.

I wouldn't go so far and say something like that

But, no US president has even breached the subject of getting a new investigation together regarding 9/11. They know what happened, and they aren't about to allow the government to crumple without a fight. If it comes to light by the hands of the US government that they were involved in 9/11 that would cause mass outrage throughout the country, and even the world. You don't kill your own people, especially to gain more control over the rest of the civilians left suffering from the tragedy.

We were taken advantage of, and still are being taken advantage of. It needs to stop, and those involved in 9/11 need to be tried for crimes against humanity and treason. Simple as that.

top topics

join