It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam & Chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I wanted to post this thread after just posting an idea on the current chemtrail thread going through posted by burntheships:

G. Edward Griffin Goes On Record in Video About Chemtrails Conspiracy

and a laser show I saw recently at Legoland in Windsor, whilst there with my kids.

The show was a Ben 10 laser light show, and it was quite impressive, but in order for the show to display they used sparying water for the lasers to show up on, so using a wall of water like a canvas.

Then I read this morning the post above about chemtrails and then for some reason put the 2 together wth project blue beam, which is described in the thread below as the grand deception.

Is Project Bluebeam the Grand Deception?

Now maybe technology has moved on and we dont need a canvas for lasers to work, but i have a theory that chemtrails could be creating 2 things.

First being a cloud shield so we cant see whats happeining in our atmosphere, be it UFO's, or our technology in th ebuild up to project blue beam, and the chemtrails are spreading a reflective layer so that the lasers eventually have a canvas to work with, maybe this could tie in with the norway spirla that happenend recently, as that was a test to see what the lasers looked like on the developing canvas.

The event supposedly is meant to occur during or around the Olympics in 2012, and thus would have been tested on us again during the Atlanta Olympics.

UFO at Atlanta Olympics

This is a couple of evenst that have occured trying to tie that into a chemtrail theory and with a possible up and coming event.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I was thinking about that this some days ago, and I kept pondering from where would they project the images, and I thought : ISS , or satellites in orbit, that way it will be a clear screening if you will, no atmospheric disturbense for the chosen movie.. Just an idea, havent looked into it..

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Can you find out what the Aleph project is and and why it is related to the Blue Beam Project, I think it has something to do with what Von braun said years ago.

According to Google, there is no such thing as the ALEPH Project, but there is the Alpha project to "pursuade" people it does not exist.

There has been mention of hyperdynamic ionic manipulation (the blue spiral) but this very specific project has been hidden as "it does not exist", I know it does.

And it has something to do with SPAC-COM (can you fly a space plane? - simplified version) and the entrance tests and the job designations for "non- terrestrial" NASA positions for mil/non-mil people.

I have to be very circumspect in what I know and only quote what is "public"

See the US Navy, a "ship that riquires no water to travel": but the ether to move.

Good luck, and happy hunting this knowledge

HADES

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FTL_Navigator

Sounds interesting, I havent heared of that project either, but you never know what you will find.

Hopefully a few more will add some thought to it and we see what it arrives at.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I think it's very possible that chemtrails would form the canvas for Bluebeam but why has it been going on for so many years? For getting it to build up in the atmosphere?
There seem to be many avenues for them to create a canvas like you said, water mist, clouds, sprays (done in the name of "fixing" global warming - the geo engineering type stuff they talk about here and there).
The important part to me is the "when" and their cover story of how they pull off such a monstrous stunt. My guess is the Hadron Collider "creates" a black hole, then we get a weird light show,and "aliens" fix the black hole. As they make their initial appearance, this is the mock invasion stage, and then it turns out that they are here to help us and save the world from "imminent" destruction. They leave us with a message of, we created you, stop having wars, and create NWO, blah, blah. More detailed version here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Ye thats a very good idea as to the reason...

It would take some doing though wouldnt it, to put on such a show that we all believe it, so the mind boggles as to how they would create such an environment that we turn to the skies for help, as it arrives...

In many UFO films, the visitors are shown as colours in the clouds which could work, like Spielberg done in Close Encounters and many others.

Only time will tell.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
If it's anywhere near amazing as the 3D showing of Avatar, hell, I may even throw some money at the sky.

new topics

top topics

join