It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomorrow! Prediction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
T-minus 25 minutes and counting untill the 3 hour window of possibility per the OP...

[edit on 4/15/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
t+ 1 minute. Let's check back in three hours for a celebratory champagne and pâté.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Not that I believe in the prediction or anything (or want it to happen), but is it's only 2:27 on the coast right now.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Well, it is 3:30 Pacific Time now. No word of any Earthquake?

You still have to commend the cahones of the OP. They stated a day, a place, and a very narrow time frame!

They were wrong, but it is better to be specific and bold and wrong, than to say, "I predict a medium size quake, somewhere in the Northern Hemisphere, before the end of April. It will be near a mountain range, and water will be involved, damage will be light in most places, but some could suffer more than others."

Now that is a prediction that will never be wrong, but you don't get any style or cahone points!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by westcoast

Well, it is 3:30 Pacific Time now. No word of any Earthquake?

You still have to commend the cahones of the OP. They stated a day, a place, and a very narrow time frame!

They were wrong, but it is better to be specific and bold and wrong, than to say, "I predict a medium size quake, somewhere in the Northern Hemisphere, before the end of April. It will be near a mountain range, and water will be involved, damage will be light in most places, but some could suffer more than others."

Now that is a prediction that will never be wrong, but you don't get any style or cahone points!

There are still 23 minutes left.... and the clock is ticking. I predict FAIL, of course, but you never know...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Time's up. This is good for California, bad for the Op. there's always next time...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Damn i came into this thread and all i got was this lousy t-shirt...

yup better luck next time.

And for people who are getting all bent out of shape over a prediction.... rambling about human life???? c'mon... its a prediction.. if your scared goto church.
I predict 5000 people will die on 4/16/2010
And they will... cause people all over the world die everyday. Could even be myself.

Either take the warning, or leave it....

Move along... nothing to see here.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by djmolecular]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
reply to post by Xagathorn

am predicting a fairly strong quake in Cali tomorrow, roughly 7.8

I live in calfifornia.

I assert that there will be no earthquake in california as you describe. I am not "predicting" that there will be no earthquake, I am intending that there will be no earthquake.

I reject your earthquake and assert a pleasant day in which any stresses requiring release find a gentle and comfortable way to do so.

Thank you.

sorry for the off topic but this post made me chuckle
thank you

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Reply to post by djmolecular

Okay I did over react a bit. But its just we've had enough threats/predictions/warnings about earthquakes by people that say "ZOMG ther be lotz of erfcakes, the next wun haz 2 bee in Calufornah!" So then they put it on Twitter text all their friends, get thousands upon thousands of people believing there's gonna be an EQ and nothing happens. That's the reason that NO ONE here ever will believe there's going to be a "big one" when you warn them no matter how much evidence you show them. It is people like the OP that desensitize the population of California against any possibility of a warning about a possible EQ. People don't understand how truly dangerous crying wolf is. Its not just that you get rejected or ignored but its that anyone else that does popup and give an REAL valid prediction will get ignored too and then the people will be in true danger. I guess I am delving into a bigger conspiracy with this. I'll stop now.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Just another failed prediction thread. There should be a board where all of these threads get put after they are shown to be false. Nothing against you, OP, but there really are too many of these damn threads. And I am the kind of person who really wants to believe, but we seem to get another one of these threads every damn day here. When the big one does really happen, nobody is going to believe it until it's too late.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Reply to post by RadarMan

Exactly! Thank you! You must be a fellow Californian. I am tired of these stupid predictions that always turn out to be nothing. It is invariably made by some trendy fool jumping on the fact that there's been an EQ recently in some part of the world and so California is gonna have "the big one". It NEVER happens. Its not that I believe these predictions its that the more I read them and the more my fellow Californians believe them the less chance we have of ever believing a warning even if it comes from a reputable agency such as the USGS. This is the EXACT reason people will not leave a volcano even as it is erupting before their very eyes.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
True. I don't see why doom and gloom always predicted in California.

nukes here, Earth Quakes there.

People must be extremely Jealous of Californians to wish something bad will happen every single minute.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Fyi , I used the timewave to try and estimate to an exact day(which is extremely hard) and also to see if the event "would" be the same as in the past.. maybe ill learn something eventually.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Xagathorn

I stumbled upon this sight recently as I have been obsessively surfing the internet for information on a possible imminent earthquake in southern California. My newfound interest in this subject is derived from the fact that I just moved my family to Ventura CA.

After seeing the vast number of people who seem to share many of my thoughts, it now seems fairly obvious to me that several major earthquakes located on the worlds most active fault lines, are just around the corner (geologically speaking, anytime in the next few years)

I have no interest in fear-mongering, nor do I have the slightest belief that I can predict a disaster, or see into the future, However, I feel there have been far to many signs and coincidences to ignore

top topics

<< 1   >>

join