It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens The Series on History Channel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee06c8e95184.jpg[/atsimg]

Dear friends, colleagues and alien hunters - -

We did it. This time, we REALLY did it!

I don't even know where to begin, so I'll just make it very short and VERY sweet:

Due to the success of ANCIENT ALIENS (2009), the show was picked up by the History Channel for a series!

It is with great pride that I announce to you:

Ancient Aliens: THE SERIES premieres on the History Channel on Tuesday, April 20, 2010 at 8PM with Episode I: The Evidence!

In total, there will be 5 two-hour episodes and I once again had the privilege to serve as the show's Consulting Producer.

Here are the tentative air dates, so set your DVR today!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 8PM - Episode I: The Evidence
Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 8PM - Episode II: The Visitors
Tuesday, May 04, 2010, 8PM - Episode III: The Mission
Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 8PM - Episode IV: Closer Encounters
Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 8PM - Episode V: The Return

Please check your local listings for the History Channel just to be safe regarding the air times.

Join Erich von Daniken, Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, David H. Childress, Buzz Aldrin, Robert Bauval, Peter Fiebag, Dr. Algund Eenboom, Graham Hancock, Dr. Luis Navia, Rev. Barry Downing, Dr. Gerhard Apel, Rodney Dale, and many others, on an adventure around the world and into the cosmos!

You thought the original Ancient Aliens was good? Well, strap yourself in, you're going for a ride...!

The series will knock your socks off... You'll be in for a treat. Set your DVRs!

(Feel free to forward this message to your friends, lists, family and colleagues!)

Love and handstands!

Giorgio

www.legendarytimes.com...

Looking forward to watching this series, have my DVR ready to go.....

external quotes added

[edit on 4-15-2010 by worldwatcher]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Right for starters i would maybe sit yersel down there wee lassie

Im bang into ufology and the existence of ET`s etc but not to the extent of messin around with the old yoghurt lobber if you know what i mean?
As exciting as it may seem try not getting too erm? into it.
or sound slightly coo, we that believe in ET`s etc get enough of a ribbing as it is without anything fueling the flames

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Outfreakingstanding.

I will most definitely be tuning in!

Thanks and congrats!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I'm glad they picked this up. There have been signs all around of extraterrestrial visitors in ancient ruins and artifacts.

Maybe this will help people to see they were drawing flying ships(UFO) and not birds or large mosquitoes.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Right for starters i would maybe sit yersel down there wee lassie

Im bang into ufology and the existence of ET`s etc but not to the extent of messin around with the old yoghurt lobber if you know what i mean?
As exciting as it may seem try not getting too erm? into it.
or sound slightly coo, we that believe in ET`s etc get enough of a ribbing as it is without anything fueling the flames

WTF are you even talking about , jazz10?
That's not even coherent.

Op, Congrats.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the post

But let me ask You this, how are the rest of ATS Members (worldwide) - Going to see this? Any weblinks for the rest of the world to watch? Also remember bandwith capacity...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Thank you!
I will definetely be watching, and also recording

Checked my TV listings here in Berkeley CA..

Channel 62 HISTW

8 - 10 pm Ancient Aliens "The Evidence"

then at 10 - 12 is also what looks to be another Ancient Aliens series called "Chariots, Gods & Beyond"

I am so jazzed!

[edit on 14-4-2010 by berkeleygal]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Thanks for info great to here

I def will be checking this series out

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

www.history.com...

Check the schedule at the above link, don't think History International is carrying it..

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I dont think its on here in the uk

Shame as id like to watch this series

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by judge360

Hopefully you will be able to watch it online in the future, sorry you won't be getting it live judge360, there is always a chance that it will be aired on HI at a later time.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Hope so as it sounds like a facinating series

I love stuff like this and it needs to be aired to everyone with an interest with the "Ancient Astronaut" theory

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
That is awesome, thanks for the heads up! I watched "Ancient Aliens" and a few other shows like it on National Geographic they are very well done and informative. It is a bit funny that the series starts on 4/20. What are they trying to say? Do they think their main audience is compiled by stoners?

[edit on 14-4-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pillsIt is a bit funny that the series starts on 4/20. What are they trying to say? Do they think their main audience is compiled by stoners?

Ok I bite, what does 4/20 have to with stoners, I have no clue what you are talking about?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Oh nice! That is very big, i will def tell family and friends to watch. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Great to hear, for you US folks.

I am ticked that the Canadian history channel is so insistant on fiction, irrelevant movies, the mob and even old tv series then to actually put something on that has some ancient history in its content.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

For you Canadian and international members here I am sure this will be up on youtube.com in the near future, everything else is, least hope so.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1

Dear friends, colleagues and alien hunters - -

We did it. This time, we REALLY did it!
snip
Giorgio

I'm really a positive thinker, when there is something positive to think about. But this "ancient aliens" is not positive thinking for it is aimed at the gullible. Based on the names that I saw, I know that there will be no actual, irrefutable evidence presented during the whole program. It will be speculation and assumption. It would probably not succeed in a court of law if it wa a case.

So, I don't think that you and your associates "REALLY did it!" "You thought the original Ancient Aliens was good?" No, it wasn't, it was downright awful. When you throw out names such as Erich von Daniken, Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, David H. Childress, Peter Fiebag, etc., you know you are in for a fantasy trip devoid of factual evidence. Erich, forget him. Giorgio, another mixed-up individual. David, hah! He tried to become another Fred Steckling without the captions! Peter Fiebag, possibly the son of Johannes Fiebag cannot be better than his father who endorsed an overpixelated photo of a natural lunar feature being called a tower!

Yeah, tell me about ancient aliens 'cause that's all you can do, speak about them devoid of evidence.

But as we all know, this will be a feast for the majority of Aliens and UFOs members who thrive on such ...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
One kudos History Channel, for introducing one of my favorite subjects to the masses at large.

On the other hand, two, unkudos and shame on them for associating it with only day out of the year stoners world wide celebrate, to a one, April 20th, or four twenty. I firmly believe they did that on purpose.

For those unaware, 420 is a common term used by stoners, and is a common stoner slang. If you hear people use the term in conversation now you know what they mean.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Sounds cool.

But they're just going to regurgitate everything that's been covered on ATS 100 times over, aren't they? Those names listed only detract from the actual intellectual worth of the evidence, not give it credence. In my humble opinion.

[edit on 14/4/2010 by serbsta]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join