It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens The Series on History Channel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by judge360

Odds of you getting it on Google video or youtube shortly after each series is good.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Ooh, very nice angles indeed (particularly the gnostic references). I was expecting the series to be a contrived elaboration of the previous documentary. File-sharing communities went into a frenzy for the original documentary (not that I advocate that in any way).

Any mention of Sitchen or is he per chance not deemed credible?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
Thanks for the post

But let me ask You this, how are the rest of ATS Members (worldwide) - Going to see this? Any weblinks for the rest of the world to watch? Also remember bandwith capacity...

Czech Republic here ... we have our main IT geek base in Prague´s campus of the Czech Technical University nick-named Silicon Hills
(our computer geeks are one of the best in the world and on par with russian ones ), they will get it here to us , don´t worry, and if not, some of you in the US will get it on torrent or rapidshare for the rest of us.

[edit on 12/08/09 by Durabys]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Thanks OP! Starred and Flagged. Got the DVR set for the History Channel from 8pm-12pm. Seems Ther'ye showing another show after the 8-10 show (as mentioned by someone on the 1st page) called Chariots of the Gods, don't know if it's new but I'm recording.

Thanks Again!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Shame they did not showed the Coral Castle, thats a mind blower.

Ed Leedskalnin r.i.p.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Doesn't seem to be showing in the UK, that sucks major eggs.

Guess I'll catch it on YT or something, anyhow congrats OP.. looking forward to it.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
Chariots of the Gods, don't know if it's new but I'm recording.

That's actually part of a series of books by Erich von Däniken that first brought the ancient aliens theory to the public in a credible way. Here it is on google video.

Always good to see these things getting more coverage. Lets just hope some doubters give the series a chance, instead of just people who already accept the possibility tuning in.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I would love to watch this, but I sadly do not get the History channel anymore. I still have basic cable, and about ten months ago they removed the History channel from basic cable. It is only broadcast on comcast digital cable now. So that ended my love affair with the television, or as I call it now,"The propaganda box."
Besides The Office and Familyguy, my TV is unplugged. I pretty much just use it for video games, and even that is rare because I mainly just play pc games now. So does anybody know of a way that I could watch this series online? What websites would have it uploaded after it premiers?

[edit on 15-4-2010 by RadarMan]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
[atsimg]
Dear friends, colleagues and alien hunters - -

It is with great pride that I announce to you:

Ancient Aliens: THE SERIES premieres on the History Channel on Tuesday, April 20, 2010 at 8PM with Episode I: The Evidence!

In total, there will be 5 two-hour episodes and I once again had the privilege to serve as the show's Consulting Producer.

Thanks for sharing this coming event with us Aquarius1.

I am looking forward to it all.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This is great!! DISCLOSURE IS COMMING ALL!!! Eventually hopefully the current political/religious paradigms will start to collapse and a broader vision of humanity will ensue. As Michau Kakau once said man needs to elevate to a level 0 to 1 glactic society. Could this be a small catalyst?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Very nice.. Hopefully this will catch on with some main stream news sources to maybe take a closer look at this.

If anything maybe it will make it more palatable for some to think outside the box and look at some of the evidence and stop being scared of what their colleagues might think.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannylux
The Jews vs The Aliens

Very, very interesting summation Danny. Excellent connecting the dots, rings very true to me and sure does a good job of explaining the big picture from many angles. I've heard it posited that the only 'separate' races here on Earth are the whites, blacks and Jews, all 'races' of whites being the hybrids. That would leave the origin of blacks and Jews as another good question.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by serbsta

Yeah. But with cool music.
Is Jonathan Frakes going to narrate? I really like it when Johnathan Frakes narrates.

Cool Music will be a given, if they're even trying at all.

Phage you raise a VERY important point , even if in jest.

Haveing a "REAL" full-time Narrator is key. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately for us) alot of these newer crappy shows have forgotten this. These shows don't even have Narrators (like UFO Hunters, or the dozen Paranormal shows out there), they just use the guys on the show. It's Blasphemy. I BET they don't hire a full time Narrator for this show, and it'll be a major mistake, cause getting a good narrator can make or break a show.

Look at Unsolved Mysteries. That corny show wouldn't have lasted longer than 1 season without the amazingly chilling narratives of the late Robert Stack. These new shows could learn a thing or two from that.

Jonathan Frakes.., great Narrator, but I have two I'd love to hear instead:

Bill Curtis (of Cold Case Files fame), or "the ultra creepy (almost James Earl Jones) deep voiced Paul Winfield (of City Confidential fame) plus they never show him so it lends more to the mystery of the man. Two of the best narrators out there right now, imo.

Get Bill Curtis or Paul Winfield, and I'll be doing Backflips and Handstands with all those involved in makeing the show as well. Preferably on a beach somewhere. Plus I think they'd add more credibility to the show just by narrating it, since both the shows they're known for are based on Fact.

So "Ancient Aliens" do yourselves a favor and hire a real narrator, one with experience. It will do wonders for your show.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Well you know the Scotts. Maybe he's been at the pub downing pints all day long.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Risen

Originally posted by Nola213
Chariots of the Gods, don't know if it's new but I'm recording.

That's actually part of a series of books by Erich von Däniken that first brought the ancient aliens theory to the public in a credible way. Here it is on google video.

Always good to see these things getting more coverage. Lets just hope some doubters give the series a chance, instead of just people who already accept the possibility tuning in.

Oh thanks VERY much, I went to the link, and now I realize why the name seemed so familiar. I have seen this before. It is a pretty good video.

But, thanks again for pointing me to it.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'm still missing UFO Hunters.

Ancient Aliens may be good, but will it have the same scientific approach that UFO Hunters had, or will it just be a bunch of cave paintings with a narrator saying, "Clearly this depicts an astronaut in a space suit."

I'll try to be open-minded, but it's going to have to try hard to impress me.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Oh...wonderful!

Perhaps it will be online somewhere, for us forgotten lot!

(boo!)

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

And no, unfortunately, I don't know if, when and where the show will air in your country, so please, I ask you kindly, please do NOT ask
me that question because I simply don't know, sorry. Thanks!

The above quote was also in the email I recieved from
Giorgio A. Tsoukalos
Publisher, Legendary Times Magazine
Chairman, Center for Ancient Astronaut Research

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Very very cool. i saw that as well. Hopefully it will be good.
Anyone seen this www.cnn.com...? apparently a UFO was seen EVERYWHERE and teh government is claiming it was a meteor

[edit on 15-4-2010 by truth?]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I can't remember what I thought of the original ancient aliens show; hopefully this new series will at least be informative.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join