It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human meat market.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teknik

Basicly put, it comes down to priorities:
You don't ask the firemen who are busy dousing an apartment block fire
to break for a cuppa tea and sign a petition suporting the local bingo parlor.

The main historical issues currently imploding make this paltry issue
a pale stain on the carpets of history compared to what is happening Now.

Main historical issue???
A paltry stain?? (POOR CHOICE OF WORDS)
Priorities???

Dude you are ranting here. I hope I am not alone in saying that you didn't make sense there.

Just what "main historical issues" are you talking about??

If you cannot back up your post with some level of logic, don't bother.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This is why abortion should be illegal. You dont want a kid dont try to get one. Also those bastards should all be put in prison for life!!
. This got me really mad!

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Sweet mother of crap, don't we have enough board drama?

Let's put a new spin on things, shall we?

Yeah, yeah, baby's life, yadda yah. Have you considered the quality of life the child might have led? Or how they might have grown up?

Oh, abortion is terrible! Let us stop it at once!

BAH!

People's bodies are their own choices. They want to have an abortion, yeah, maybe they shouldn't be so moronic and wait so long. But there's also no need to demonize everything about abortion. Where else you going to get stem cells? And baby-size people bitz for critically injured or malformed children, eh?

Frankly, I'm an athiest. I've come to terms with the world as best I can. I don't believe in a soul, or anything else like that. Once you're dead, you're meat as far as I'm concerned. And hey, if that meat can be used to help others, I'm not going to object. People do what they need to do to get by in life. It's not your problem unless they make it your problem- until then, well you shouldn't worry. And if you do, you can at least cope by telling yourself that studies show that women who have had multiple abortions suffer terribly in the psychiatric department. Not every woman who's had an abortion is a monster. That'd be like saying every sociopath is a monster, when at least .5 to 2% of any given population shows symptoms.

DE

(Kadir beneath Mo Moteh. Bah! The river Temarc in winter. Shaka.....Shaka, when the walls fell.)

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
People's bodies are their own choices.

But what about the choice of the child? The new-born didn't make that choice.

Where else you going to get stem cells? And baby-size people bitz for critically injured or malformed children, eh?

Naturally dead babies. Not murdered children. Again why do we have to make someones life more comfortable at the expense of the life of another?

Once you're dead, you're meat as far as I'm concerned. And hey, if that meat can be used to help others, I'm not going to object.

The issue that I take with that attitude is that these people are meat before they even die. At least you had the opportunity to aquire and develop your attitude they never will.

It's not your problem unless they make it your problem- until then, well you shouldn't worry.

Right on. If it doesn't bother you it would be hypacritical to lift a finger regarding it.

And if you do, you can at least cope by telling yourself that studies show that women who have had multiple abortions suffer terribly in the psychiatric department.
Without any other information that right there should tell us that something is screwed up about that whole process.

Not every woman who's had an abortion is a monster.

Now there is a point that we both agree with. The monster is a system that terminates a baby's life so that others may life longer and happier.

We might as well go back to the days of tossing children into furnaces for angry gods. At least then everyone would achive a placebo effect.

This should be stopped immediatly.

Abortion issue aside, lets at least have some respect and regard for that little human life that was just snuffed out.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I can't beleive you can say this wih a straight face. Who the hell are you to say that that child couldn't grow up to be something special. And even if that child did have a hard life growing up and didn't end up becoming a lawyer, doctor, or whatever you think a successful person is, you and anybody else shouldn't have the right to make that call.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
But what about the choice of the child? Yeah, what about it? I guess it doesn't make a choice.

Naturally dead babies don't occur terribly often in western society, and even then it's from teh same problems that plague these children. And the life isn't more 'comfortable', it's at all. Hearts, livers and most other internal organs aren't exactly luxuries as far as I'm concerned. Old men don't get the bitz, and the stem cells go to plenty good use.

As for this death issue, plenty of people die every day. Let them be. They make their decisions, they pay the price. Again, it's not your problem until you make it your problem. Hey, all you people going on about the potential of a child: what about the potential Jeffery Dommers and Charles Mansons? Bet you're not missing them.

People die every day. Pity them, but realize this - you can't stop it. Scream, whine, wail, do whatever you want. If a pair of tongs don't get you, maybe it'll be a bullet. Or a car. Or a garage door. Time. Cancer. Doesn't matter, because you don't get to stop it. Try as much as you want, you can't stop the reaper. All things are dust.

DE

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I guess it doesn't make a choice.

That is the sad part.
The pro-chice crowd are such hypocrites because the truth of the matter is that the un-born has as much right to live as anyone else.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Well DeusEx, this is one of those times where ya just gotta agree to disagree. This is the type of topic that has 2 polar opposite sides of opinion and each side always seem to have an unshakable conviction to it. The problem is the people that get caught inthe middle of the fanatical's war. Fortunately we live in a scociety that are allowed to express our views in this manner. Thank goodness for ATS.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ab2tw

The pro-chice crowd are such hypocrites because the truth of the matter is that the un-born has as much right to live as anyone else.

*snicker*

RIGHT to live?

Interesting notion. You earn the right to live, by fighting daily for your existence. You don't have to right to eat- you have to work to put food on the table. You don't have the right to be healthy- you fight off infection all the time. You don't have the right to own possesions- you work for them, then you defend them.

Don't kid yourself. Life is like a barroom brawl. You fight to survive, you fight because there's no other option. Yeha, it's regretable that people eat it. But the fact of the matter- the very nature of being- is conflict, struggle and death.

Please don't call me hypocritical. It irritates me. And it's uncalled for, just like calling your argument a bunch of idealistic BS based on pro-life propaganda.

DE

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1998OX4
Well. I have heard of people waking up out of unconciousness and finding that they had an organ removed and later dieing of infection or renal failure.

You DO know that's an urban legend, right? This Snopes article should get you up to speed.

Also, no-one is putting HIV-laced needles in movie theatres, and the CALLER IS IN THE HOUSE!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
beating it to death with tongs is just wrong. Its bad enough they break their necks. Suppose they feel that stuff.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Opus

RELAX 9 POWER IS HERE I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND RELAX

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Opus

RELAX LOVE WINS 9 POWER IN NUMEROLOGY I LOVE HUMANS

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

CALM DOWN 9 POWER

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

ab2tw
I guess it doesn't make a choice.

That is the sad part.

do you actually understand the words that you say....the unborn has a right to live. how about the idea a woman gets the right to control what's in her own body....pro-lifers are simply communists, any pregnancy becomes the property of the collective

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join