It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to short alien technology within the body.. Please help

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Long story short I know someone that more then likely has implants. Experianced a dream of being abducted and all. Afterwards, there appeared to be the remains of the scar. But this scar looked as if it was almost completely healed over. Around the face (cheek bone area) and the top of the foot. classic alien techna. Good times. Btw I'm taking this as serious as a black widow spider bite. I may not be able to help the situation. I'm not here to make up stories or what not so my credablity is really up to the readers on here. My first thought was to use a magent to short it out. Yes their is a reaction to the magnet. The person does get a shocking-like sensation. Perhaps it's shorting? I'm trying every "home" remedy for the problem. I'm pretty sure it's just a tag.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Jordan River]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Why not go to a doctors? So you can actually get evidence that something is actually there and your friend isn't just messing with you.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
Why not go to a doctors? So you can actually get evidence that something is actually there and your friend isn't just messing with you.

Cause were broke and the likely hood of any person to take an alien implant serious is laughable. I've seen the line of a faded scar

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Cause were broke and the likely hood of any person to take an alien implant serious is laughable.

So you're just going to play around with magnets and hope aliens didn't think of them?
Seriously, go to a doctors, say that theres something wrong with his foot and ask for an x-ray, shouldn't be that hard, i'm sure you could find a free clinic or even a UFO related doctor that usually does these sort of things.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Cause were broke and the likely hood of any person to take an alien implant serious is laughable.

So you're just going to play around with magnets and hope aliens didn't think of them?
Seriously, go to a doctors, say that theres something wrong with his foot and ask for an x-ray, shouldn't be that hard, i'm sure you could find a free clinic or even a UFO related doctor that usually does these sort of things.

I could try to recommend it. But once again were broke. Plus the other complications within the person. Thx for the advice! I'm just looking for advice

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Whatever you do, don't microwave his foot or taze it... Use a thermal camera and check it.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
Whatever you do, don't microwave his foot or taze it... Use a thermal camera and check it.
That is pretty funny . But it would probably work...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hmmm, so I would be freaking out if I had unknown 'alien tech' inside my body. I'm pretty darn sure I would stop paying my INTERNET bill to save for some medical attention, perhaps even disconnect the power, heck anything can be done to raise money if indeed this was that serious to your friend.....

Perhaps this scar is as you say, just a 'scare'. boo

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Qumulys]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Don't bother with doctors unless they're doctors who've dealt with that sort of thing before like Dr, John Lear.

I have several centimeter sized cubes of windshield glass in my body, that eventually pop up as lumps, with clear entry scars, and the doctors won't do a damn thing about them. I have to wait until they come out on their own, if they ever do.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qumulys
Hmmm, so I would be freaking out if I had unknown 'alien tech' inside my body. I'm pretty darn sure I would stop paying my INTERNET bill to save for some medical attention, perhaps even disconnect the power, heck anything can be done to raise money if indeed this was that serious to your friend.....

Perhaps this scar is as you say, just a 'scare'. boo

This is what happens when you're over tired typing online. But honestly were just cattle to them. IMO I'm not looking for skeptics because I could careless about blasted stars and flags. I was wondering if someone else have the situation or not. I don't have an internet bill I use WIFI.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Did it short once then stop shorting the next time you applied the magnet?

Is the shocking sensation too painful, or can you keep shorting it until the thing's good and dead?

I'm not very knowledgeable in electronics.

What kind of magnet did you use, these powerful computer magnets or some other magnet?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
if you could get to a doctor and use the X-Ray the radiation might screw up the implant. just tell them you sprained your ankle and act like its broken, make them take several shots, move your foot right when they take the shot to screw it up and get a redo if you have to.

go to the airport and go through the body scanner a few times, that might screw with it too. maybe some metal detectors? and like you already said magnets.

thats all i got, hope it helps.

::edit:: stick your hand it a light socket. or EMP (no idea how)

[edit on 13-4-2010 by LurkerMan]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Did it short once then stop shorting the next time you applied the magnet?

Is the shocking sensation too painful, or can you keep shorting it until the thing's good and dead?

I'm not very knowledgeable in electronics.

What kind of magnet did you use, these powerful computer magnets or some other magnet?

I used the only magnet within the house. A fridge magnet. I haven't seen any other "high Power" magnets. Other info on obtaining a cheap high power magnet would be great. Honestly it was my first idea. The shocking sensation first started and seemed to dull the more I hit the area. Finally the shocking sensation stopped. The pain wasn't that bad, but the person that is involved in what we think is an alien implant has a High pain tolerance. It made the person flinch enough. I think it shorted personally. I don't want to sound like i'm boasting or anything, but the persons offspring has certainly have had vivid dreams. It's pretty bizarre when a 3 year old can explain what a gray looks like. seeing how children are easily afraid of such things.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Maybe I came of too abrasive?? All I'm saying is I would not be wasting time with home remedies, who knows what it is, or causing it?
Perhaps it is a calcified lump? Fragment of bone? Wrapped around nerve fibres, and just the thought or sensation of a magnet nearing them, expecting something to happen is creating a hightened sensation in and around those nerves?? Either way, I would seek a doctor, pawn your computer if it comes to it! But I would not waste time attaching a car anti-static strap to a leg, or blasting it with a piezo speaker playing 'Rocket Man at volume 11.
Who knows, but a forum will be filled with a zillion responses for an as yet unknown condition. Healthcare professional all the way, whatever the cost is, the anxiety of a condition could wear them down, possibly to a job losing level and they'll be worse off anyways.

Edit, Speeeling

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Explanation: These are some possible options for permanent DIY implant removal and or disabling of the "alien" devices!

1] DIY surgery. You will require a first aid kit and some form of pain medication and a strong will and stomach for this!

Basically if the implant is able to be felt under the dermis and is therefor not too deep, then I say dose the patient up with pain medication BEFORE you start to slice and dice ect! Let it kick in and make a small inscission that will reveal the implant and simply pop it out and save it for ATS members to ponder over later. Swab the wound clean and sew it up!

2] If you had the $$$'s I would recommend getting a full body mri scan for 2 reasons..A] it will show up any implants and B] it is such a powerful magnet ect. that it WILL fry any implants.. seriously!

Personal Disclosure: I hope it all works out for the patient in question.

P.S. I'm am in no way a medical expert of any kind. Take my advice at your own risk. I accept no liabilty if someone gets injured or dies OK!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I'd kind of worry that the unknown implant may be metal. An MRI may rip it out of the body.... This is why I recommend seeking a doctor. An x-ray would be a better starting place.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

i had the same thing with the shattered glass under my skin, after a while the body tries to reject it by pushing it to the surface, i could feel it with my fingers, hence i used a scalpel to make an incision on the lump itself.

Then with a set of tweezers i could grasp at the glass, you know when the tweezers are hitting the glass, theres a gritty scraping feeling when you do.

Then dig around a bit and pull it out. I guess ive always had a high pain thresh-hold , but i would recommened perhaps a few drinks prior to numb the body, good luck

Edit to add i see Omegalegos is like me.....do it your self!!!!

[edit on 13/4/2010 by scubagravy]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I've seen alien shows where a guy had a implant removed and the implant itself kept moving away from the scalpel. Wtf

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Please read this, and share it on occasion if you would. Why? Because I want to draw attention to this. It's not for profit. I've found benefit in it, and hope you will the same. My secrets remain my own for now, because I don't want to offer a testimony at this point, but maybe will in time.

www.educate-yourself.org...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River
One place I know where you can get a powerful magnet is to break open a old hard drive, it might be a basterd to remove it from its case though but if you can remove one side of the holding case it's all good and the magnet side is exposed.

It should (maybe) screw up whatever's there, but with nanotechnology the 'tag' might be able to repair itself... A x-ray should be worth it just to see what's exactly there.

Interesting that the 'patient' is 3 and able to describe a grey, if the patient is the one that's 3?

[edit on 13-4-2010 by star in a jar]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join