It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to short alien technology within the body.. Please help

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
reply to post by Jordan River
One place I know where you can get a powerful magnet is to break open a old hard drive, it might be a basterd to remove it from its case though but if you can remove one side of the holding case it's all good and the magnet side is exposed.

It should totally destroy whatever's there, but with nanotechnology the 'tag' might be able to repair itself... A x-ray should be worth it just to see what's exactly there.

Interesting that the 'patient' is 3 and able to describe a grey.

I wouldn't say the 3 year old is the patient. The older "person" Is the patient. The parent. The 3 year old has had other experiances. sorry if I wasn't being clear

p.s the hard drive idea sounds killer. I've done it before

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Jordan River]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Double post

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Jordan River]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Originally posted by Jordan River

Originally posted by hippomchippo
Why not go to a doctors? So you can actually get evidence that something is actually there and your friend isn't just messing with you.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by hippomchippo]

Cause were broke and the likely hood of any person to take an alien implant serious is laughable.

So you're just going to play around with magnets and hope aliens didn't think of them?
Seriously, go to a doctors, say that theres something wrong with his foot and ask for an x-ray, shouldn't be that hard, i'm sure you could find a free clinic or even a UFO related doctor that usually does these sort of things.

I couldn't agree more.
I have read that the foreign metallic body that is left, is only the remanent of the implantation device, it's the tissue around it that is the implant.
Good luck and please keep us posted.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Ah I understand... Hmm, maybe there is something between the father and child that 'they' find interesting?

I edited my previous post a bit, I have no idea just how effective the actions with the magnet and the mystery implant might be, I just know that a HD magnet is pretty strong.

I'm curious if you find something abnormal.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I have had an abduction experience recently as well, I currently have a Human/Grey engineered device implanted in my Head, I am also looking for a way to destroy this device. It will not appear in a CT Scan because they will simply remove it the night before and then replace it the next night. They use the Transporter technology to do this while we sleep. I have yet to find a way to block the Transporter beam. I too am looking for assistance to remove the device without going under the scalpal, of a prehistoric doctor using the tecnology currently practiced in Hospitals and Doctors offices, If you have made any headway please leave me a message, my User ID here is sweet6b9. These Grey suck and the Illuminati/Kabal that hold prominent positions within our government usualy just try to kill people like me for knowing so much about their plans, technology, ships, etc. It is dangerous, so be careful. If you generate enough electrical impulse in your brain and body you can short out their older devices, do this by trying to strain every muscle in your body at one time, even your face, this worked for me until they put this new one in that has protection against it. ANY Help would be very useful. I have purchased a signal blocker from China and this helps me to sleep and blocks the Governments FRS that my signal detector shows me has been installed in my body. I used a demagnetizer but this new stuff is bio mechanical and is unaffected mostly. Please Help

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Tell them to get an M.R.I or Cat scan mabey that will help increase their magnetic field to short it out.

edit on 10/6/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join