It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunshots Heard at Polish Plane Crash Site???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsAgentScully

yea we just need another russian speaking person on ats to confirm that the people are actually saying get the f outa here and then you can hear someone say dont kill us. because so far im the only one that speaks russian here. i will also get my brother to listen to it and see what he thinks. and if someone said dont kill us then you hear gun shots.. u make a conclusion.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ponyboyats

Well, i don't speak Russian so i can't quite make an assumption yet. Can't wait to hear your conclusion.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsAgentScully

it sounds like the guards were killing off survivors and telling by standers to get lost. thats what it sounded like to me. after the camera man hears the dont kill me and gun shots he starts cussing along the lines of "cant believe im witnessing this"

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
In a thickening plot, there are now reports that the author of the film, Adrij Mendierej, has been stabbed to death.

Bizarre!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

translate.google.com...

"The person who threw this movie the first was quickly removed and his account was deleted too! Autorem tego filmu był Andriej Mendierej, któremu wbito nóż w okolicach Kijowa 15 kwietnia 2010. The author of this movie was Mendierej Andrei, who dug the knife in the vicinity of Kiev, April 15, 2010. Został przywieziony w tragicznym stanie do szpitala w Kijowie gdzie odłączono aparaturę!” It has been brought in an awful state to a hospital in Kiev, where he disconnected the apparatus! "

So does this mean he was stabbed, taken to the hospital and then removed from life support?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
So does this mean he was stabbed, taken to the hospital and then removed from life support?

Yeah, I am not sure either kozmic, that's what they said in another forum too. It's all too weird this thing. Why would they kill the video guy when the video has gone viral all over the web?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Yeah, I am not sure either kozmic, that's what they said in another forum too. It's all too weird this thing. Why would they kill the video guy when the video has gone viral all over the web?

To shut up the mainstream press ? With an example threats carry more weight.

"This is what happens to those who dare broadcast."

Polish forums state that he was admitted to hospital in critical condition on April 15th, and on April 16th stabbed 3 times in the hospital while being permanently "disconnected" from life support. His testimonial was also reportedly taken and censored. The images in his film, however, remain visible for all to see and interpret as they may. His death does reveal something, and I seriously doubt that 3rd party operatives would have been able to perpetrate such a crime without Putin's task force being informed.

Source:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by FreeTruth_9
"Per Diddo's request I will post the link again and translate the excerpt"

Link to site

"Author of the video seen by everyone by now has been stabbed near Kijow on 4.15 and transported in critical condition to the hospital in Kijow. On 4.16 three unidentified individuals unplugged him from life support system and stabbed him 3 more times. Andrij was prenounced dead that afternoon. Russian government claims it was a coincidence."

Source:

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
A very interesting video report shedding some new light on the subject:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hello, I'm Pole, speak russian as well. If you need anything to translate just ask me. Greetings

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
FYI - I matched the gunshot video (solid match) to CNN footage.

This guy was actually at the crash site...whether everything else is accurate or true I cannot say, but he was there and the video is legit in that regard.

See my post here...

Edit: just noticed TrueAmerican found the same match earlier in the thread.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by maybereal11]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The thing is, surely after a crash with the polish president on board, wouldn't access to the surrounding area be sealed off? Surely the public would not be allowed anywhere near the crash site.....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join